Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 8. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
May 13, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
yes this demand has been increasing since mid of 2017 that is why that impressive bull run had happened last year. new known companies, known investors have been joining to crypto market day by day. that is why we will see new all time highs again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
Precisely, because there are many people are given the opportunity and brings a lot of benefits especially to those who are in need financially, a lot of people are gaining millions about in crypto's and because of this, People became more crazy and greed to earn  profit day by day.
The cryptocurrency market has begun to recover as major cryptocurrencies including Ether and EOS recorded gains of more than 5 percent over the past 24 hours. Tokens such as Ontology (ONT), Storm (STORM), and Tron (TRX) demonstrated gains in the 10 to 15 percent region.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Precisely, because there are many people are given the opportunity and brings a lot of benefits especially to those who are in need financially, a lot of people are gaining millions about in crypto's and because of this, People became more crazy and greed to earn  profit day by day.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
That's an interesting news to us,we hope of its continously game
of the crypto world,it says"strike while the iron is hot becuase we nevet know what mIght happens tmorrow its u predictable.
Activity: 257
May 13, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
That's very good news to all bitcoin users if the demand in the korea rises for sure the bitcoin price will be affected also. Today the value of bitcoin is not that good but in the near future if there is many good news like this people will buy and value will increase again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
Numerous now offer their btc so the market is currently sought after so btc and coin must be to some degree higher expected about the expanding interest of digital money. As we as a whole realize that every day the system has developed its notoriety everywhere throughout the world. So there is possibility it will grow bigger in a long run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
For sure it is increasing ,
Because there are so many people now who are interested in it,
And they are contributing to the market .
As cryptocurrency exchanges continue to hire talents from the traditional finance sector and major financial institutions adopt cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, investors expect cryptocurrencies to evolve into a proper emerging asset class.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 13, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
For sure it is increasing ,
Because there are so many people now who are interested in it,
And they are contributing to the market .
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
Cryptocurrency market is growing market and gain more popularity among peoples. If more peoples have knowledge about cryptocurrency, I am believe they will start to invest. Cryptocurrency offering big profits but its very high risk.
Crypto growing more faster in south korea because their peoples have more knowledge about cryptocurrency and their peoples more adapting on technology.
Activity: 178
May 13, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
Open your links. What I see is the news about the rapid growth of Korea. Korea is a big market, which is very important for the development of encryption.I recently got some stories about Korean university students buying bitcoins. It is said that more than 60% of the students in Seoul universities are buying bitcoins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
May 13, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
It's a good news, south korea seems to be a mecca for the price of crypto replacing china, and owing to the rising demand in south korea, most of crypto prices be the highest in the world especially bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
May 13, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
It must be admitted that more and more devs. which has a specific range of customers so that tokens or coins can be used, I think it is a matter of time so that someday cryptocurrency will be recognized commensurate with the commodity.
Activity: 265
May 13, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

I also noticed that the demand of the cryptocurrency are increasing and that is because the prices are now green into the market and when that goes green it means that there are a lot more people who are buying rather than selling because bitcoins volatility and all the cryptocurrency depends on the demands of  them. And that is a great investment for us because whenever the value is rising it is great to buy because your money will also rise and then sell.it when it becomes.stable because they might fall the next time because other people.sells too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
I think that this is good news! In my opinion, the market demand is increasing for the better. The demand is really high. I can see the great future in the crypto and think that it is a good idea to hold currency
Yeah the market demand is increasing as we noticed the prices of every currency increases and market shifting to a bullish.
Activity: 65
May 13, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

It is good news. The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing. I think we will see the market demand will high, and the price will rise like last year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 13, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

This is good news bitcoin needs right now. Only 2 things to think though. First south korea has their own cryptocurrency and they are known to support their own products.

South Korea is quite a small country with a small population. Only small portion of this population will use cryptocurrencies thus might only give small contribution to the market. But whatever it is, it's still good news for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
In my opinion, it is not the crypto market that is getting in demand, but bitcoin itself. Most countries are airing bitcoin in their news, but only bitcoin, the cryptocurrency as a whole is not really being broadcast, so many people only knows bitcoin but not the cryptoworld. I think if the wolrd is telling or educating people more about cryptocurrency then the demand would definitely be greater.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 12:20:27 AM
Many peoples around the world right now knowing about cryptocurrency. I am believe if they get a right information about cryptocurrency, they will investing their money on crypto. Cyptomarket getting more popular and I am believe that will attracting many people to start invest.
the more people who know and the more people who invest there will be an increase in the price of cryptocurency this is a very good thing for our support of cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Many peoples around the world right now knowing about cryptocurrency. I am believe if they get a right information about cryptocurrency, they will investing their money on crypto. Cyptomarket getting more popular and I am believe that will attracting many people to start invest.
Activity: 138
May 12, 2018, 09:20:19 PM
...Actually, crypto market has ability to rise up at anytime because a lot of people in some other countries that really using crypto currencies as an investment. The highest demand of ctypto are the cashless society then that's the good impact for us as a holder.
Pages:
Jump to: