Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 7. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 14, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Its normal for korea to demand for cryptocurrency since korea is one of the country that has people living in it who is economically competitive and in this way we are sure that bitcoins growth will really be going on the future.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 14, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
The market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins are increasing on a daily basis for reason been that there are potential profit for those that invest in crypto currency market and that more people are coming to invest their money in crypto currency.
Not only we consider bitcoin as a single form of investment but is just also a currency used for buying stuff and bill payment. Since crypto are growing old and getting known worldwide, no wonder that people are getting curious about this. And it also happen that some big companies are started to accept this form of payment.

Adopting cryptocurrencies as payment tools will indeed make people more curious about it worldwide , and when discovering it two possible outcomes could occur : either being amazed of this new concept, ideology and technology or just calling it a scam and moving on . But we already have coins that have been here for so long now such as bitcoin and ethereum and people worldwide know that these coins are legitimate and bullet proof , and that will make the second outcome "calling it a scam" more likely to happen . Thus the demand will exponentially increase on altcoins and that's will lead the market to a bull run , a bull run will make the media heavily talk about cryptos and that promoting itself will push the bull run even further to breaking new All time highs .
The big advantage of bitcoin is this that it is usable currency worldwide and you can pay your bills easily without any exchange of your local money. Just click on a tab and the money is transferred. For the time being investment in cryptocurrency is for making more and more money. That’s why many people hold their coins and do not use them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
The more people will join in the crypto will be a good indicator that the demand will increase. Also we had many ICOs that will put more money into the crypto market.

Demands for bitcoin increases annually because of the new investors that are willing to take risks. Usually bitcoin investment rise up during the second half of the year and where the real bullrun start. Many well known business are planning to buy cryptocurrency and this usually drive the market during the last of the year.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
The more people will join in the crypto will be a good indicator that the demand will increase. Also we had many ICOs that will put more money into the crypto market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 14, 2018, 01:09:06 AM
It is true! The demand of the cryptocurreny is continuing to increase due to its benefits. Many investors are attracting to make investment with cryptocurrencies because they know that they can easily grow their money by making investment with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
Another crypto progress is completed. Feeling proud to be one of the system.
Activity: 26
May 13, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Definitely good news. With this kind of news, 2018 will be huge in terms of volume. To the moon!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 13, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

I think the demand of Bitcoin is always increasing generally, that is in terms of individual Bitcoin investors and buyers. The problem is that at this particular stage of Bitcoin's existence, a large sum of Bitcoins are still in the hands of a few individuals and a few institutions. Such that even if the number of individual Bitcoin buyers and investors increase rapidly, the dumps that maybe done by these individual and institutional whales can really pull the price down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 13, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
Precisely, because there are many people are given the opportunity and brings a lot of benefits especially to those who are in need financially, a lot of people are gaining millions about in crypto's and because of this, People became more crazy and greed to earn  profit day by day.

And that greed will affect positively the cryptos because the more we profited here the more we get hook and invest more. Seemingly cryptos are gaining the attention of the world and making noise in terms of economic stability and everyone wanted to be pioneer before it will get a full blast. And the more the demand increase the more we can sit on our profit and have an early retirement.
Activity: 89
May 13, 2018, 08:08:10 PM
It is something that is really cool and because of this a lot of things have been cleared.
Activity: 166
May 13, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
Yes this is a great news to all of us and many people will entering investment to crypto. We hope that prices will recovered as soon as possible.
I agree with you. Im happy to hear that demand is getting higher. Many of us  are waiting for a price increase to all cryptos after btc hits 6K. I believe this will continue to rise as normal market trend had started. Nowadays bitcoin price plays at around 8 to 9K level and this is good for all altcoins also. This would initiates increase of prices to all crypto currency and other coins.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
Crypto needs to increase in demand and I believe as times goes on people  will  start  demanding for it
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Yes, of course,In my opinion is it's a very good news for cryptocurrencies. south-korea made a good decision. Because of this crypto market demand is increasing. It's better to invest bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are using crypto and want to invest here. cause they have now faith in this currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 13, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Market cryptocurrency is on the rise with more and more people trying to make a profit from crypto trading and investing in crypto in the hope of gaining bigger profits than any other investment.
Then in this digital era, more people are more interested in doing business in the digital world so many businesses who want to use these technologies to advance his business so market demand is increasing.
Since a lot of people wanting to have change in their life that is why they are seeking their luck here and since bitcoin requires promoting so it would have a great price and value so people are keeping it to spread so many investors would try this as well.
Activity: 462
May 13, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
yes this demand has been increasing since mid of 2017 that is why that impressive bull run had happened last year. new known companies, known investors have been joining to crypto market day by day. that is why we will see new all time highs again.

When the demand is increasing the supply should be also increasing  to maintain a good relationship with the market. As of the moment  it is good to know that the market demand in crypto is increasing well i don't think it may affect the price or value of bitcoin but it would be great if the demand is increasing in the supply is also increasing and then the value will increase too
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 13, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Market cryptocurrency is on the rise with more and more people trying to make a profit from crypto trading and investing in crypto in the hope of gaining bigger profits than any other investment.
Then in this digital era, more people are more interested in doing business in the digital world so many businesses who want to use these technologies to advance his business so market demand is increasing.
Activity: 268
May 13, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
Then it is a good news for all of us. We will definitely gain more benefits as crypto market keeps on being demanded. We all know how things work here and many people will totally start investing which means more profit will be sent forth through us. This just means we should keep on investing harder so we can have a way more better future with the help of crypto.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
The "Kimchi premium" is a real reflection of pent-up demand at least in S. Korea. Worldwide I believe the sentiment is the same but now there is an arbitrage exchange that is going to pre-Ico this month that will allow investors to take advantage and make profits for themselves instead of leaving this price diff. on the exchange of regionally locked exchanges. What do you think of this project? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 13, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
I also noticed that the demand of the cryptocurrency are increasing and that is because the prices are now green into the market and when that goes green it means that there are a lot more people who are buying rather than selling because bitcoins volatility and all the cryptocurrency depends on the demands of  them. And that is a great investment for us because whenever the value is rising it is great to buy because your money will also rise and then sell.it when it becomes.stable because they might fall the next time because other people.sells too.

Demand can also increase when market is in red, too, actually. In fact, if I look at my own history of buying (which signals demand, correct?) then I realize,,, I only buy when market is in red. I am sure plenty of other people also only buy when they see dips,,, so this is an example of demand increasing when market is down/red as you say.

If you have no sellers by the way, how can you have buyers? Red and green has not much correlation in my opinion.
Activity: 110
May 13, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
yes this demand has been increasing since mid of 2017 that is why that impressive bull run had happened last year. new known companies, known investors have been joining to crypto market day by day. that is why we will see new all time highs again.
The highly active crypto traders have an effect on the rise and fall cryptocurrency rates. It is known that the higher digital currency capitalization gets, major traders have a less significant influence.
Pages:
Jump to: