Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 23. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 21, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Since the past years crypto market has been increasing and its not only in South Korea, the major player before is China but after such regulations and FUDs they were replaced by another Asian country and also in Japan too, crypto market is really in demand.
Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
High demand, high price so this is why the price starts to increase again.
Yeah that's right high demand, high price that's the reason on why the price is increasing again, and Bitcoin is more popularity. This is a good news to everyone in this crypto world, bitcoin starting to rise.
As we talk yesterday about the market is increasing look at the coincidence now, the market starts to be in red now. There are too many alts affected and bitcoin isn't exempted for this correction. Many are taking some profits now and as usual after this dip the market will rise again. Wait for a few days maybe 2-3 days and see that the market will be green and healthy again.
Then this is great news. This is what we are waiting for. After experiencing the falling of crypto currency value, we are really expecting this increase again. This is the start now of another rise, and i guess holding my coins during those fall were all worth it. 
It's a cycle, after a rise -> dip -> rise and so on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

If the demand goes higher than the supply in the market then it is the best time for investors that hold their stocks. Prices will spike higher and we will see green all over again, as crypto market is regaining its momentum from those FUDs and fake news spreading and bringing it down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 20, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Since the past years crypto market has been increasing and its not only in South Korea, the major player before is China but after such regulations and FUDs they were replaced by another Asian country and also in Japan too, crypto market is really in demand.
Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
Yeah that's right high demand, high price that's the reason on why the price is increasing again, and Bitcoin is more popularity. This is a good news to everyone in this crypto world, bitcoin starting to rise.

Then this is great news. This is what we are waiting for. After experiencing the falling of crypto currency value, we are really expecting this increase again. This is the start now of another rise, and i guess holding my coins during those fall were all worth it. 
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Yes, it is possible, but the market began to come alive, at the end of March-April 2018, I think we will see bullish movement
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 20, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
This is just the start. There will be more to come.
Even in the streets you can hear about bitcoin now.
The advertisements seems to have been reaching a lot of people and even the young ones.
Pop up ads in games may have also be the reason into this.
I thought thay will never happen, the internet is reaching a lot of people faster. Even with the ban that was made by facebook for ICO's, I can still see a lot of them and then you will be connected with bitcoin.
Well, you need it to buy their coins in the ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

That is at least the biggest news I have heard so far, but it will take a while for all people will forget all of those FUDs that came out recently.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 20, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I think the issue spread and a lot of WHALES or investors been panic selling and that's was determined the demand on the marketplace , and which a lot of predictors said the it would decrease this month , and yet expected it decreased and as of today too.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
February 20, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

So South Korea was both rival for the bitcoin and winner of the bitcoin. It was the reason last time bitcoin fallen like crazy but that was golden opportunity to those who were new in the field and wanted to get the entry into investment and they did. Now is the time when Korean regulations are in place and the whole thing is just going in the direction thus making the move of bitcoin upwards. So yeah it’s best thing that has happened now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

There is no wonder if cryptocurrency would be in demand in South Korea since its already accepted. This will make a good flow in the world of cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin would positively affected. This is an alternative investment for the people of South Korea and even the people around the world. This would give them opportunity to have a limitless income and it will be good to their economy.
So it is a good news for the crypto community because it will give positive effect. People are started to adopt the cryptocurrencies due to its uses and behavior which is good for traders and investors. South Korea people already like the crypto and they fully understand its services and usage.

This is a good start of bitcoin in South Korea were it continuesly increase the demand in the market. Proving that many people got return there interest in buying bitcoin as an investment whether in long term or short term investment.
Activity: 434
February 20, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

There is no wonder if cryptocurrency would be in demand in South Korea since its already accepted. This will make a good flow in the world of cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin would positively affected. This is an alternative investment for the people of South Korea and even the people around the world. This would give them opportunity to have a limitless income and it will be good to their economy.
So it is a good news for the crypto community because it will give positive effect. People are started to adopt the cryptocurrencies due to its uses and behavior which is good for traders and investors. South Korea people already like the crypto and they fully understand its services and usage.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 20, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

The demand is really increasing and it is already been expected during the dumping of the bitcoin the crypto market demand  is now increasing because of the bitcoin  is also increasing and we all know from the start that bitcoin has the connection of the different crypto coin. So then if bitcoin down the market will really become affected and if the status of bitcoin rise maybe that is all because of the demand is also increasing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 20, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
The demand for the cryptocurrencies are indeed increasing because the cryptocurrencies are getting more popularity from the past months and also because of the news that we are seeing in the internet that is like, bitcoin is now legalized in this country etc. Then it helped the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to increase their demand that make the price high.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 20, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
This is good development to crypto. It will contribute and give an impact to this market of exchange. Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
Since the cryptocurrency market experienced a major correction in January, most analysts did not expect the market to begin its recovery period in February. But, demand is already growing in the market and analysts expect it to be reflected upon the global market in the next few weeks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 20, 2018, 04:16:30 AM
It's true that day by day crypto world is becoming a demandable platform for various purposes, Even ICO is getting accepted around the world and people are getting involved in this platform more and more. Especially, Some countries in Asia and Europe, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has made a great impact on the money market. Not only that but also it's seemed that cryptocurrency is becoming the most influential factor in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 04:09:00 AM
That is why i keep holding on to my bitcoin for i know that crypto currency will recover and value will increase again. Now its in $11,680 it is running for $12k and still i am holding my btc.This happening is really a good news for us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 03:53:42 AM
Yes you are right and last year was the threshold for bitcoin to boom more because of big events related to it. And with the increasing number of ICOs today, it is possible that cryptomarket are also needed to cater the trading services of these cryptos.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
So it could be a good sign for bitcoin price to gain back it height. Good news for holders who did not give during trials. But it says cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin specifically so i hope it will carry cryptocurrency value in general.
Just recently, someone mentioned that the price will drop from its rate then, which was around $9000, down to $3000. But I know it’s one of these Bitcoin haters who keeps speculating nonsense just to bring down the price, but nah, it’s never gonna work for them. Last I checked today, the price was already up to $11,212 and it will keep on rising from here until it hits another all time high.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 20, 2018, 12:28:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: