Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 24. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2018, 12:02:49 AM
It's good because it re-firms confidence in the market however it's down side is that if the prices go up too fast, we're going to see another sudden crash just like what happened in the past few weeks. Hopefully, this doesnt cause the south korean goverment to take drastic measures against bitcoin again.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 19, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

Cryptosystem will surely gain more and more demand in the coming months, knowing that it ia continuously gaining demand there is no reason for it to increase. The sudden dump of price few weeks ago is just a season of correction. We would now be hardly be seeing the coin on dump again in the coming day, surely it will be reaching new recorf vreaking price. Ive actually bought soke good amount weeks ago during drop and luckily my coins have already been growing.
This is the start for sure of increasing the market price. The demand is heavily going up and anyone of us are freely can hold bitcoin until it moon. That's nice that atleast you have bought some when it was drops and now it is on profit. We are on the good path because btc now its demand is increasing.

Buying bitcoin in a low price is the firt strategy and selling the bitcoin when it pumps. Obviously, the market place is higher the demand because of professional thinking in which they buy bitcoin in a low price which the price slowly inceasing .Let just hoping and consider a sign that it will continue improving the price of bitcoin .In this matter it will be a great opportunity for investor and I think this is the bounce back of price in bitcoin and mostly investor encourage to invest their money in bitcoin because the price is slowly recovering right now.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 11:26:05 PM
This is good development to crypto. It will contribute and give an impact to this market of exchange. Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
I hope its now the starting point for cryptocurrencies to continue to rise again after some long price drops last few weeks the market will continue to recover its losses I think and many investors will start buying again next month huge price surge may happen.  
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
So it could be a good sign for bitcoin price to gain back it height. Good news for holders who did not give during trials. But it says cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin specifically so i hope it will carry cryptocurrency value in general.
I think we can already see the effect, bitcoin prices began to creep up and now it has reached $ 11k. this may be the effect of some good news above so as to make user confidence to bitcoin become better, if this condition persists we will certainly see the price of $12k in the near future and this certainly also affects the overall cryptocurrency market,
Activity: 34
February 19, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
The rise of population being consider as a bitcoin user are the key reason on why crypto market demand is now increasing, but if we count number people today who converts into a bitcoin users are incredibly few only, because cryptocurrencies are certainly not totally support and advertise in tv set, we found only advertising in social media, from the users of crypto, and it is not directly advertise by the creator of crypto. Additional people heard about cryptocurrency nonetheless they don't know how to get into. Just like me personally also before, i have no knowledge about crypto until one of my pal introduce about crypto plus they teach me how to gain access to, that's why I'm a crypto fan today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
The recent downward swing, and the more recent upward swing, or call it crash and recovery or whatever you want is the wrong way of looking at all of this. This is a volatile market because nobody is yet certain how the demand is going to play out. Look around, people, you have seen nothing yet. The demand is going to be huge. There are only a few people using crypto and Bitcoin - ask yourself, what happens when everyone comes, so next time the price drops (or increases) by 30 or 40 % stay calm cause you have seen nothing yet.
Activity: 42
February 19, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
Need to be careful anyway
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Right. I believe that after some major financial markets such as Forex and securities are on the upswing after years of growth, many big investors will be involved in cryptocurrency. That will help the market grow stronger but that means that the market will be more difficult for small investors do not keep up with the trend. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will be equal to other financial markets in the next few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
February 19, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
So it could be a good sign for bitcoin price to gain back it height. Good news for holders who did not give during trials. But it says cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin specifically so i hope it will carry cryptocurrency value in general.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
Let us just remember that South Korea has it own market. Meaning its prices does not influence the global market. Simply an increase in demand in Korea will mostly affect the market there what the global market will simply have is news that can be use for FUD or an influence to start buying more. If we really want to see if that demand is increasing we need to look other things outside the volume, things such as daily transactions to the number of new created accounts in Bitcoin wallets as it is a better indicator.

I completely agree with that, I'm glad for South Korea, but it means little to us. Still, we have a lot of hope that it also means an increasing demand in Asia, in this case it will significantly influens world's BTC prices and more people will choose to make transactions in crypto
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
It's slowly increasing again and I think I could say thanks to South Korean traders and investors... Now about the chinese new year it's a mistery how it will affect BTC's price. It can be very good for BTC, if chineses use their fiat money to invest in Bitcoins, but it can be very bad too, if chineses use their Bitcoins to exchange into fiat to buy stuff on their country. As we are seeing so far, it's being good for BTC.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
This is very good news. I think we can use this information to get more profit. We can discover good coins and invest capital for altcoins. I preferred altcoin because 3/1 of market depends on Bitcoin.

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

The reason why crypto  demand is increasing because a lot of people sold their coins because of the continues falling of prices. Of course it this is happening the supply of crypto is increasing thats why when crypto currency price dropped, a lot of people used this as an opportunity to buy more coins while the price of it is low.
It the people who make the price of bitcoin n high and low. So as you said one people use to sell bitcoin because of low price and market fall on the other hand some people buy bitcoin because price is low, so in this case I think people how buy bitcoin at low price are more professional as they know how to make profit than people who sell it at low price. Right now demand of bitcoin in market is high as people are trying to buy as much as they can buy at present low price of 20k only.
Activity: 70
February 19, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
In fact this is the reality. For the reason of digital form of currency cryptocurrencies need not to carry physically in anywhere of the world. For the universal formation Bitcoin can be used in any part of th is universe. So I do believe that demand of cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin market is increasing day by day.

Activity: 854
February 19, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
Already you see in the month of November and December the cryptocurrency total market cap is huge, still, there is huge chance to grow and already SEC mentioned their previous press meeting. Cryptomarket is kept increasing its total market cap and there is huge chance to properly regulate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
no worries for crypto users because the good news is that gold investors have now turned to bitcoin because of the reduced supply of gold, bitcoin prices this year will increase to 500k - 800k it, according to bitcoin research experts.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

At present, the exchange rate of the whole cryptocurrencies market is showing signs of recovery when Marketcap increases by 10% compared to last week. The Chinese New Year event ended with the positive news about Bitcoin, which made the entire market rate rise in the past week, signaling a new stage for the whole of the cryptocurrencies market.
New scenarios will start, demand continues to increase after the market improves compare the previous week, as long as there is no FUD again in the upcoming, then new stage will begin. where bitcoin prices will be stronger than before, the price will start from $10k and will start to continue climbing up along with the increasing demand
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 19, 2018, 12:17:29 AM
Thats a good news because as market demand increases there will be less supply that cause bitcoins price to increase.Maybe its happening due to previous days that bitcoins price is very low that most investors take advantage to have bitcoin to hodl.Another factor for bitcoins price to recover..hopefully this would continue for the coming days.
I believe that the bitcoin may rise after a huge dump because we really experience this from the past few years if the price fall the demand may rise because of the price is too low and many individuals  may invest into it because they can afford the present price and then the strategy of holding may apply and we should wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
February 18, 2018, 11:54:41 PM
Thats a good news because as market demand increases there will be less supply that cause bitcoins price to increase.Maybe its happening due to previous days that bitcoins price is very low that most investors take advantage to have bitcoin to hodl.Another factor for bitcoins price to recover..hopefully this would continue for the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: