Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 27. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
Yeah it is really a good news especially to us who really admire the beauty of bitcoin and on how It's truly inspire us a lot.I've seen the coinmarketcap for the value which really increasing that's why It is a sign that the value of cryptocurrency was moving up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
February 18, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
I am ahppy to hear this good news after so much time. Was fed up of hearing news regarding bitcoins getting banned in different countries. It will definitely result in increase in prices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

This is one of the good development that are happening in crypto world which is favor the Bitcoin that if these great progress will continue it will absolutely make Bitcoin back to the line towards out most awaited high price value again which is $20,000. I just hope that no more dip that will going to happen again by this year because some experts says there is still last dip that going to happen early next month.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:22:20 AM
As of the time of posting, the market took a dip. Maybe some who bought at below 7k took their profit. Good news for those who bought low. But bad for those who just bought it recently. This proves that the market is very unpredictable. Just always buy with what you can afford to lose so whatever happens nothing will hit your head.

The market movement is normal right now. When the price of BTC reach the resistance line then the normal movement is it will go back to the support line. It is so naive to say that the market is unpredictable. You need to study more the market movement before you say anything.

In relation with the article it is indeed has minimal weight on the impact for the overall price of BTC. I think that if the BTC price break the 11k mark and continue to increase i think the price of BTC at the end of the month is 13k.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
February 18, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
I think it ain't good news for us since south korea market and global market are separated from each other. It will affect us soon though since I am sure that others will overeact and buy bitcoins, I am sure that some with access to South Korean exchange and global exchange have made a killing. Nevertheless, it is a good indicator that crypto is being adopted fast worldwide and is becoming faster day by day.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 18, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
Let us just remember that South Korea has it own market. Meaning its prices does not influence the global market. Simply an increase in demand in Korea will mostly affect the market there what the global market will simply have is news that can be use for FUD or an influence to start buying more. If we really want to see if that demand is increasing we need to look other things outside the volume, things such as daily transactions to the number of new created accounts in Bitcoin wallets as it is a better indicator.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 18, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
As of the time of posting, the market took a dip. Maybe some who bought at below 7k took their profit. Good news for those who bought low. But bad for those who just bought it recently. This proves that the market is very unpredictable. Just always buy with what you can afford to lose so whatever happens nothing will hit your head.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:43:38 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
Well I agree on that it is really a good news for us that has really save a Lot of crypto coin becaus rid the price rise and pump we can really sell our saved  crypto coin and gain a huge amount of profit I believe that many people wanted to invest in crypto coin because it is really amazing and it really give us a huge profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
I want to know your opinion about this, how do you think?

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-eyes-12000-south-korea-demand-cryptocurrency-market-rises/
Pages:
Jump to: