Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 3. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
I think this is a good signal for bitcoin and other currencies. I also hope in the near future the demand for cryptographic market is increasing and further development.
Activity: 79
May 21, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

It is  a good sign the crypto market demand is increasing. We will see the price will rise soon. I believe it.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
The demand is actually increasing because bitcoin is continuing to become more popular than before. I am sure  that people will keep buying bitcoins because of its importance in our society.
Activity: 89
May 21, 2018, 07:24:33 AM
Crypto currency has really become very popular, and very much considering them as investments, and I think that their popularity will grow further, and capitalization will increase, as many promising projects come out.

The demand of crypto currency is still even theres a massive fluctuation of some popular cryptocurrrency and this is due to decreasing of market value of popular crypto  many people are buying and hold it for long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
I do think it is way too early to say that the market is getting back to the stable position because the coins have not started to increase in value and I am noot even sure if we would be able to reach the last year figures.
I am very much satisfied with the way these crypto currencies are creating such a positive impact in the society and that the way they are helping so many people in making this much amount of money and that too in no time. however, this is not the end and that the demand of the crypto coins will increase even more than its current demand rate and then we will be able to see much more market rates of the crypto coins as well.
Activity: 602
May 20, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
Crypto currency has really become very popular, and very much considering them as investments, and I think that their popularity will grow further, and capitalization will increase, as many promising projects come out.
Activity: 2
May 20, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
for now the demand are dropping cause to much bad reputation on bitcoin and it make the market down for many months now. but im very positive it will rises again in the matter of time.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
At this moment I am thinking of the opposite since the demand reflects its market value. As we can see the market price is currently falling so there is a high probability that the demand is low at this moment.
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
I think that we will be able to see something more and more perfect than ICO now and this can be something truly global
Activity: 221
May 20, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
It's a good news, south korea seems to be a mecca for the price of crypto replacing china, and owing to the rising demand in south korea, most of crypto prices be the highest in the world especially bitcoin.
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Demand and popularity is growing and this is a fact, every day I hear the word "crypto-currency" and "bitcoin" in society more often. Interestingly, this year we will see such a price increase against the backdrop of popularity?
Activity: 226
May 20, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
I was thinking what would happen if I put all my alts into Bitcoin a few months back.. and what I noticed is the value over that time, even though we are on a bull run now, is pretty much same value in Bitcoin as it was back then.That made me think, has been worth all the messing around with alts, should I have just stuck it all in Bitcoin. This does not include alts I went in at ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
I believe the demand will keep increasing as the blockchain technology penetrates into our lives more and more. Economic crises and cataclysms may also be good catalysts.
Increasing demand of bitcoin is a sign that we are going to see our future brighter and safer, it is all in our favor as price will rise high because of increasing bitcoin demand as much as blockchain concern it is very important for bitcoin safety as it is very reliable and safe to keep your bitcoin in it and hold for the long time till it rise at the peak, now a lot of huge companies are switching to blockchain technology for better future profit.

Demand is increasing with more powerful engagement in crypto markets. This results in the price inflation and people understand the concept of crypto markets. Then we can travel through a bright future of crypto.
Activity: 220
May 20, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
Yeah it's growing and this will continue as we nove forward. More and more ICOs will come and will be included to our existing coins.
Activity: 179
May 20, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
I sense it is still too early for new hights for BTC. The mini bull run of these days is most likely a bull-trap. I hope to be wrong but I am afraid I am right. The fact that new peoplke are entering Bitcoin only means that the whales have more victims to milk before the next (and hopelly final) drop.
Activity: 162
May 20, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
The market movement is normal right now. When the price of BTC reach the resistance line then the normal movement is it will go back to the support line. It is so naive to say that the market is unpredictable. You need to study more the market movement before you say anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
The crypto market is increasing because many companies and investors are investing in crypto and many are using the crypto. This is also a good sign for us because if many are still using the crypto the price will be good and our future in crypto is also good. This also one good advantage of bitcoin. The crypto supply is becoming few if the crypto is becoming few then the price of the bitcoun is high. That is the reason why the demand is increasing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
I believe the demand will keep increasing as the blockchain technology penetrates into our lives more and more. Economic crises and cataclysms may also be good catalysts.
Increasing demand of bitcoin is a sign that we are going to see our future brighter and safer, it is all in our favor as price will rise high because of increasing bitcoin demand as much as blockchain concern it is very important for bitcoin safety as it is very reliable and safe to keep your bitcoin in it and hold for the long time till it rise at the peak, now a lot of huge companies are switching to blockchain technology for better future profit.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 18, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
That is actually great advantage for the bitcoin and I expect more and more countries from Asia to join the market since the demand is going up with more users getting into the crypto world.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
May 17, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
either it is south korea or other asian country bitcoin craze and people discussion has increased in last 1 year we can expect more in coming days and bitcoin too have millions of users holding
Pages:
Jump to: