Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 33. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
November 24, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
right now the market is making a lot of people depressed because prices continue to decline in price. many people do complain about the existing market conditions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 24, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
The process of depression is not constant and today it can be so, but I think that most people have already learned how to single out the manipulative actions of the market, and today it looks like this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
I also hope that the market will recover before the end of this year, but the market needs to rely on purchasing power to decide whether to grow, but I don't know where the purchasing power comes from?
Activity: 462
November 24, 2018, 04:10:16 AM
To my regret crypto is in a big depression and it is getting hard to stay in this depression for a longer period.
I hope situation will be changed in future.
Activity: 388
November 24, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
This description is correct. Now that the entire cryptocurrency market has entered a morbid period, BCH has split personality. Maybe there is a chance to restore the price of Bitcoin in the future, but now it seems hopeless.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 23, 2018, 08:50:54 PM
Crypto market is the final depression stage of this correction when most of the investors are thinking of giving up. It is darkest before the dawn so hold on patiently for the bull run.
copper member
Activity: 266
November 23, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
At the moment i think we have to wait until 2019 for the market to recover. I do not think that is good, but only big investors can change that. It would only be bad if the downward spiral continued in 2019.
November 23, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
I began to doubt that at the end of this year the market would experience a recovery, because now the fundamentally is nearing the end of the year, the market situation is actually experiencing a decline in prices and getting worse, but we don't know what will happen in the future. so it could be that at the end of this year the market will actually experience a recovery, but it could also be that the market will worsen and the price will decrease further.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

optimistic for all the prices of coins will certainly recover the price, it's just that it takes time for all that.
and I'm sure the market will improve again, so we don't get discouraged and don't even harm ourselves
Activity: 280
November 23, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
After fork of the bch, the crypto market has fallen dramatically even down from the worst of 2018. yes everyone is waiting for the bull season for the end of the year but the situation may worsen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 23, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

In general, I think 2018 is the bad year for altcoins and cryptocurrency. The exchange rate and market cap is always dropped and have no sign of recovery. The only action when the bad state is holding and waiting for the next year, and expect that the next year is the bull-run year of cryptos.
November 23, 2018, 06:45:51 PM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
Just HALK
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2018, 05:01:59 PM
we can only wait and hope that 2019 will be another good year for crypto after 2018 was so bad. this year i do not expect an increase of the price anymore and i hope the market will recover next year. if next year does not improve, i see no good future for cryptocurrencys.

We can wait and we can hope, and we don`t need to fall in depression until another good year come. It can be
next year, but it can be for couple years, why do you are so reserved about next year to be a great year? I know
that many people wish that good year to come fast.
   Be ready to wait more than just next year, give crypto-currencies more time to develop. It will not be the end
of crypto-currencies if next year be weak like this one.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 23, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
Depression is caused by the fact that market assets fall strongly in price, although they are all exactly above their original size, this does not alleviate the situation, because most people have entered the market at fairly high prices, and now they have to worry what to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
we can only wait and hope that 2019 will be another good year for crypto after 2018 was so bad. this year i do not expect an increase of the price anymore and i hope the market will recover next year. if next year does not improve, i see no good future for cryptocurrencys.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
I am sure that by the end of the year we will not see any changes in the market, that is, the main coins will both fall and fall so you need to sell coins as soon as possible and invest in little-known altcoins  Cool
copper member
Activity: 546
November 23, 2018, 04:35:29 PM
This is the worst we have seen this year, almost all altcoin or let me say all altcoin are now at their lowest price and to me for this to recover we need more than the end of 2018 because the damage seems to be very much than the usual but I wouldn't want to put my hope on the low because there is nothing that can not happen in the cryptocurrency world. So let's keep hoping and investing in the present deep. Hopefully we will get out of this mess soon
Pages:
Jump to: