Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 34. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
the market of course is in a downtrend , and I believe that in the near future the market will recover very quickly , in the new year I think there will be a bullish trend
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think the market will recover next year at the early quarter. It will first start with slow and steady growth then followed it with a rapid torrent of rising coins along the way. And then gradually slowing down a bit, giving it a pause.
Why are you sure that the market situation will develop as you expect? The market of crypto-currencies is very unpredictable and no type of analysis can determine what the situation and prices will be in the market. Therefore, I do not see any point in wasting my time and nerves in anticipating the market situation.
Activity: 644
November 23, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
I agree, a long stage of accumulation begins, which can be compared with the stage of depression. At the bottom, large players will buy for long and hard in parts, and until their need runs out and they do not get hold of most of the growth tools, there’s no need to talk about growth. But what pleases is that below we most likely will not fall, except that a puncture down to 3500 is possible with a quick return to 4000-5000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 23, 2018, 04:13:24 PM
Indeed, currently the Crypto market is experiencing a very deep setback, resulting in panic everywhere, but if we think clearly about the current situation, surely we will not have negative thoughts on the Crypto market. Because I myself consider that the current market situation is the usual price cycle that often occurs in the Crypto world.

This is the end of the third cycle of the market (for those who don't believe). BTC went down by 90% and 80% at the 1st and 2nd cycles, and now it has reduced by 70%. So, this is not the worst case!
Activity: 253
November 23, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think the market will recover next year at the early quarter. It will first start with slow and steady growth then followed it with a rapid torrent of rising coins along the way. And then gradually slowing down a bit, giving it a pause.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
I think that we will not see any positive changes before next year. Of course, we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
There are 100% chances for the market to recover. Not all projects are sinking, some are digging their way forward. Ripple, Paragon, Stellar, and Cardano are some of the examples of good projects right now. Invest wisely.

I also try not to listen to these people, who say that the crypto market is going to die very soon. They simply want to see us selling the cryptocurrencies. It will not happen. Wise investors will buy more alts.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 23, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
I don't think 2019 will be that much better where prices are concerned, of course, there will always be some pumps and dumps and movement but what is more important is to see how Blockchain will develop over the next year going into 2020. We need to see what inroads are being made by the big institutions who are coming in and buying all the cheap Bitcoin over the counter and what infrastructure is being built to bring in the crowds and mass adoption of crypto by the lay people and masses. Once they make crypto easy for even your grandmother to use, then you will see a different structure in the market.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
In my opinion, in the 2020 - 2021 years the market big recover will start, and small recover in 2019.
Activity: 268
November 23, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
this year the market has fallen very fast with the issue of coin prices in recent months. Bitcoin lost a lot of prices which caused the altcoin to fall. There are many opinions if at the end of this year there will be a recovery, but I have not seen any market developments going up. I can only serve and continuously by preparing a visa to welcome the new year 2019.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
Well, a lot of suggestions have been made regarding when the crypto market will recover but predicted times come and pass by with further dump in prices of cryptocurrencies. Right now, the depressed crypto market returning to normal I am sure will be like when the messiah will come back to earth. That is to say, the revival of the crypto market will happen at the appointed time. We just have to hope everything returns to normal.
Activity: 262
November 23, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
The situation in the cryptocurrency market reminds me of the situation in the oil market. The cost of oil production is different, but not so high at which it is sold. Often the price far exceeds the real value. And what do we observe? The price of oil is falling, then rising again.
This happens with any market.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 06:11:18 AM
Recently, we see a long depression in the cryptocurrency market. The price of many altcoins has fallen by more than 20 times, and the price of Ethereum by almost 10. I think these sentiments will continue until mid-2019. And then a smooth growth is possible.
Activity: 36
November 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
There is no doubt that the market will recover. Another question is how long it may take. I too am more inclined to believe that growth is likely to begin by the end of 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 23, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
Nothing is new man, crypto will go up and down, and the way I see it. Traders and investors are pulling out the money. The fact that holidays are around the corner. Not only crypto market is kind of depression, also forex and stocks by the way.
Activity: 25
November 23, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
The current market situation is very depressing. A lot of predictions from various sources and people. As of now, we are only few month away from the end of the year, still no degree of certainty there is going to be a bull run before the year runs out.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
Of course, there is a chance and it seems to me that it is very big, the question remains how long it will take for the market to recover!
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
Crypto prices have fallen seriously from the beginning of the year until now but I am still optimistic that they will rise and benefit me. a bull run will occur but now all I can do is hold and be patient
Activity: 336
November 23, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
Indeed, currently the Crypto market is experiencing a very deep setback, resulting in panic everywhere, but if we think clearly about the current situation, surely we will not have negative thoughts on the Crypto market. Because I myself consider that the current market situation is the usual price cycle that often occurs in the Crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
in my opinion all can happen without anyone knowing for certain the development of the value of the crypto currency and that has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: