Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 35. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
My wild guess is that we have not seen the bottom yet. Still we haven't seen the sky yet! So HODL is my advice. You gotta keep things in perspective.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Don't imagine that the market will recover this year. At the end of this year, cryptocurrency will continue to fall. Bitcoin may return to 3,000 US dollars. Maybe Bitcoin will take three years to return to its peak. This is a long and long time, investors will A lot of leaving the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Yes,In this situation cryptocurrency market price was downfall,sometimes it can create depression to us.But we don't loose hope that someday the market price will  recovered.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Cryptocurrency will not go anywhere. Don't  worry. I will only tell you to keep buying the dip. But don't risk the last money.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 23, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Yeah, crypto market is in a big depression.
We must fight against crypto whales, because they manipulate market prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Most people expect the market to jump at the end of this year, but we still don't see it. I think that we should wait at least another year, and maybe more time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 23, 2018, 04:00:16 AM
Also seems like it gonna be under depression even longer, because from the elliott wave`s point of view correction will make btc reach 3k price and the bullrun will be in q2 of 2019
Activity: 574
November 23, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
In my view, the crypto market to recover still takes a long time. If many people say that at the end of the year the price of the coin will be stable, I think it will be difficult. Now the month will reach the end of the year and crypto market prices are still falling. So for prices to rise again it still takes time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
yes the a lot of days the crypto value drops and falls, there could also be several traders or investors UN agency expertise panic at the present value. I will solely still hold assets till all crypto costs rise once more. adding some coins to an investment currently in my opinion could be a pretty smart plan it's terribly unhappy to determine the market in red. once matters changes and in what direction Bitcoin can move within the close to future is unknown. The scaling drawback has not been solved  nonetheless. Growth can little doubt be however not as quick as we'd like.
Activity: 786
November 23, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Crypto community believes that bullrun is coming, maybe not this year or the following year, but we must understand, whatever happens in crypto world., if we are a true believe of crypto, whether its up or down, it doesnt matter. Our purpose this time, is to share to the community what cryptos are and how it can help the community. Me, myself i keep believing this idea. So cheer up and be positive.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 23, 2018, 02:39:18 AM
This depression affected me as well. Now my only source of income is crypto and it is nothing.
I hold ethereum because estimate its price much higher, but eth is falling and I don't have money to cash out for life.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 02:07:08 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I think we will experience a rally on the prices at the midst of December. Many people will think that this is the time of bull run and some will be influenced by the idea and create some initial break out on the current state. But lets not hope for that as many things can happen over the duration on the time being.
you are right, but if many people assume that the market starts flying in mid-December this year it seems the prediction is too early. because the current market has not yet shown that it will lead there this year
Activity: 371
November 23, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
As i see the market now it is really depressed.
I am feeling some depression at this moment as i am watching the graph in the market.
But that will just be it, i will never go crazy and panic for this.
Everything will be in better situation all i need to do now is to collect more!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 23, 2018, 01:58:21 AM
Nowadays, the market conditions are very destroyed. because it seems that right now there are too many problems that occur. I am already saturated and emotional with this situation. waiting for uncertainty
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 23, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

I think we will experience a rally on the prices at the midst of December. Many people will think that this is the time of bull run and some will be influenced by the idea and create some initial break out on the current state. But lets not hope for that as many things can happen over the duration on the time being.
Activity: 406
November 23, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
This is a view that until the problem of scalability is solved, uncontrollability and there will be no taxation, then in the future this will be repeated more often.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 01:49:44 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin prices are low, but I think it will wait till the end of 2018 to get its price back. Because I hope that the price may come back in late last year.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2018, 01:43:40 AM
Tight control increases investor confidence.

The Colorado State Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) has taken action against four more ICOs, ordering them to immediately cease and desist from carrying out all activities in violation of state finance laws.

In a November 20 press release posted on the regulator’s website, it was revealed that with these four new additions, Colorado Securities Commissioner Gerald Rome has now signed orders mandating the cessation of eighteen ICOs in the state, with at least two more orders pending.

In August, CCN reported that the “ICO Task Force” convened in May by commissioner Rome within the Division of Securities under the aegis of DORA targeted three cryptocurrency companies namely Bionic Coin, Sybrelabs and Global Pay Net, eventually leading to similar regulatory action against them.

https://www.ccn.com/crackdown-colorado-regulator-takes-down-four-more-icos/
Activity: 206
November 23, 2018, 01:40:20 AM
It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
I think.so, maybe it start in the Q1 of 2019, and it will stable in Q2 and I hope after that we can meet the big bull run
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 23, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

We cannot tell when for sure the market will start recovering. The damage of the bear market is terribly huge. You can only imagine the entire 2018 as a bear year for the entire cryptocurrency market. However, as to the question whether it will recover or not, I am 100% sure of its recovery. I just cannot say when exactly. I am seeing the last month of the year as a green month though. If Bitcoin surpasses 10,000 USD by that time, I am already happy.
Pages:
Jump to: