Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 46. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
The crypto space will recover, but when it will be is what we don't know. Some predict ending of this year but the market situation is proving otherwise. We just have to be strong as all will be well.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
November 20, 2018, 05:26:00 PM
It could take even longer than the end of 2018.  I do think we are looking at capitulation soon but that could bring on additional after shocks in the market and more negativity.  Various indexes or ETFs may help.  I also still think anytime between now and mid-2019 is a fine time to buy and that we'll see a slow steady climb up to levels of between $7-10K until 2021 when I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge run to around $200K.

This is all just my opinion and not financial advice.  I just think history will repeat itself but at higher prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
If you have some time, take time to watch some of the biggest cryptospace investors doing some strong hand interview in order to figure out what will happen in the future. This include Trace Meyer who is really well known in the bitcoin space.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 20, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Things might look worse at the moment, because the market down, but just as seriously down it is now, with same strength will it move up again. Better days will surely come. Although, some will the to pull the price down again with their FUD, but all in all, it will still rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 20, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
I cannot see any real reversal happening in 2018 or even in 2019 - there is just not enough buying pressure and interest. I think the best thing to do now is just to give cryptomarket some time to make up its mind. Personally wouldn't want to touch the market before we can clearly see that the bleeding has stopped and BTC finds a new stable price.

I really think that 2020 is the year when the downward spiral ends and green days re-emerge.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
The market is like human lifes. There is ups and down in the market too. So if the market is in depression, it means it will be stronger and revive with power it has never had.
The main thing that for this purpose there were all prerequisites.We need to create demand for cryptocurrency and attract new people to it.Only in this way it will be possible to restore the market.Hope alone is not enough
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
We need a very good news to make the current conditions is good again
For me this situations is very bad cause the price still can get rekt to $1k which means very bad to cryptocurrency at all
I really don't understand why this year is very bad but all I can do is hope the market can recover again
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 20, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
     It is normal that with the drop in the price for Bitcoin and Ethereum, the price of the other alcoins also drops. The year 2018 was a good year for investment because the price of all currencies dropped, an opportune time to invest. The crypt must not be in depression because one of the unwritten rules of the market says that investments in cryptocurrency are made on a term long. I believe that in 2019, the coin price will be close to that of 2018. Just in 2020, the increases for most cryptocurrency will be felt.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 20, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
I think that the whole the end of 2018 we will be falling again. recovery will take place in the first month of 2019.

are there any reasons for recovery in the first month of 2019? noone knows when the panic sell-off will stop and what mark will be the bottom price.
Activity: 228
November 20, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
Its very hard to look at situation on the market and not panic, but another hand it is too late to sell and only right decision now is to take vacation from crypro before situation changes on the market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 20, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Well judging from the present market condition it not clear that the market will recover any time soon, because by this time last year 2017 the cryptocurrency market was already on a bull run. But since the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile any thing can still happen before the end of the year 2018 if only the demands increase significantly we can still have that bull running again.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 20, 2018, 04:09:24 PM
he who is on the ground should, fears no fall, Now we only fear not been buried. We wont be buried, for sure. It is over 94% price drop and more is still expected. I believe it is beyond any analysis, It is mere manipulation. Most of those who profited big in the last bull had stayed off when they took their profit and planning a new run. We need to adopt new strategies especially when the trend is odd and it should be the smart one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
I think that we will see the growth only in 2019. The Bakkt is delayed until 24 January, it's not so bad but we need to wait more time than was planned. As for me, I'm too tired to hodl.
Activity: 837
November 20, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
The market will recover, that's for sure. But when is what we don't know. I once saw a news where whales are busying buying off and storing in cold wallets. Let just hope for the best, as for me, I can't sell in loss.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 20, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
I think that the whole the end of 2018 we will be falling again. recovery will take place in the first month of 2019.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 20, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
We can't expect anything! So let's face it ..no one can know how many days or months it takes to recover.. Please let's stop making mere prediction and let's pray for it to recover. Yes, you can laugh outloud, but believe it or not, praying is the key for recovery! It is faith and patience.

Plus backing the crypto asset value with precious metals and protection of crypto wealth, we'll see more good adoption long term. It is all about avoiding the volatility and vulnerability. Gigzi is the answer and it can grow the adoption and relieve depression: https://gigzi.com

Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
most are now beginning to sell in panic and there is no consumer power in the market at all. as always the time will come and one buyer will buy everything and raise the price up
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 20, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
But how terrible it is, but it seems that the market really goes into deep diplomacy. Now, even in a panic, there is no sense to sell, since all that holders have is turning into tweaks. Now only the strongest ones of her faithful will wait for the growth of the market, all the others will leave.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
I see that the market is really in a state of depression, but I think there will definitely be a way out of this state. Crypto currencies will go up and everyone who waited for this bad time will be rewarded with good profits.
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
Downtrend is what usually create opportunity for new investors and savvy ones! I do not think cryptocurrency is in depression, there is however deserters selling lots of coin. But I am not too worry as sellers will be replced b buyers!
Pages:
Jump to: