Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 47. (Read 125459 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
Am still very bullish in the future of bitcoin and Altcoins, though many are regretting now but this won't last forever. The best thing to do for now is to continue to stay positive and patient till things comes bullish.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
The scale of this dump is really shocking, the panic sellers are really fleeing led by by the bitcoincash team. I hope they are proud of themselves for destroying crypto

Those two should bury themselves in shame for being the architects of this crash and causing people to be depressed from losing so much in a short while. Now to worsen things, the BAKKT that every expecting is happening till 2019, all hopes of a bull run in 2018 go with the wind. Quite sad
copper member
Activity: 210
November 20, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
surely we have to wait a long time for the crypto market to recover. currently, i see no chance that the prices will rise so quickly. apparently we have not reached the final ground yet. i am curious, in which the good coins prices level off.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
The depression lasts already during the whole year and there are still no signs of recovery. I hoped that maybe we will see some changes till the end of the year, but the only thing that we can recognise at the moment is a huge dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
November 20, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
It is in depression, and impossible to predict anything as of now, but a bright future is a given, so dont panic just yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
I think all of this someone planned, as there is no smoke without fire. To the current situation, I have quite calmly and without much surprise, as this year the coins are again falling in price. Of course not to this level as it is now, however, it has developed my immunity. All will be well, growth is bound to be, the only question is when??
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
Maybe or it may take more than 1 year to recover the current crash. As per my assumption, bitcoin will have a little more downward trend and after that, it will start to recover slowly which is a good sign for a long-term holder. That's what I am thinking right now. There is no sign of having a huge bullish now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Fundamental factors to reduce the bitcoin exchange rate and alikhonov no one still does not see, only manipulative. I believe that this phase of correction will last approximately 1.5-2 weeks. Of course, you can rebound sooner. But the horizon needs to begin to reverse the upward movement. And then it's just a question of whether it will be corrective to the fall, and then down further, or we will break 6500 and the New Year and go to 10-15K.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
For the remaining part of this year, I don't think there will be any significant change in the market. For some months now, everything in corrective position and this does not seem to be ready to stop now though there will be a little increase but I don't it will last for long. Let's brace for next year and forget about the remaining part of this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
The market is like human lifes. There is ups and down in the market too. So if the market is in depression, it means it will be stronger and revive with power it has never had.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
I think the market is too early to talk about it. I believe the price will fall further down. There might be a recovery afterwards. That's how many years we can't predict. I hope 2019 is a good year for us.
I also hope like that, but how will the market recover if many investors panic? Many factors cause this market, one of them is a lot of new project fraud, the fraudster sells the results of their fraud blindly, because they invest not using their own capital, so even though they sell cheap, it doesn't matter to fraudsters. IMO
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
It seems to me that the word depression is too soft a word for the current situation, because in general the situation requires you to be very panicky, I think that you should understand the scale of the danger.
Activity: 49
November 20, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Indeed the crypto market is going down pretty fast.In my opinion tho, the fastest way for the market to recover is to give importance to some innovative projects like the gaming ones.Everyone is playing games nowdays we have to admit this, so some good project related to this can make the difference and the coins that relays on this will be huge soon enough.If those projects evolve, the whole market will do. Think about it!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 20, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
I think the market is too early to talk about it. I believe the price will fall further down. There might be a recovery afterwards. That's how many years we can't predict. I hope 2019 is a good year for us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
The scale of this dump is really shocking, the panic sellers are really fleeing led by by the bitcoincash team. I hope they are proud of themselves for destroying crypto
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
probably yes, it will take some time. have you heard that news about the owner of Nissan who has been caught with improper use of money? maybe it's the echo of that funny little story
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 20, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
IMO, crypto market will recover eventually. My personal opinion is recovery to be by mid of 2019. It
could be earlier since crypto is full of surprises, we never know whether the bull market come suddenly.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
If you look now at NANO or XRP and a few others, then you see the recovery, I'm also waiting for the growth of other coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Seriously, crypto market down so fastly. We are hopeless now. Bitcoin, Ethereum all coin so much down.
My opinion towards year of 2019. Market pumping will not soon. i had around $800 in ethereum, I am now under tension. Down value around $500. I am now disappointed. Hope February - March market will pump again.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Cryptomarket is opening their doors for the new comers.
If we will look at the market now it is very bad to have for the holders.
But if we will spread our thinking for better community.
we are gathering new comers in this crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: