Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 40. (Read 125459 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
The warning sign had started earlier when the market got to its peak late last year  to earlier this year and looking at the previous charts such event has repeated in the past, however  this may not be different from such events, the bear market requires a whole different trade strategy but not so good for short to medium term investors. Another cycle of bull run is expected but definitely not this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
If you can wait 2 - 3 years, you should be getting back at least 1000% profits from the cryptos that do survive the collapse right now.
Activity: 294
November 22, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
Market recovery is just a self-scam of investors. The cryptocurrency market has lost its future, and Bitcoin will continue to drop to $1,000 in the future. Many altcoins are about to die. Investors will cry.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
Black Monday follows us everywhere. October 19, 1987 was the biggest drop in the Dow Jones index in its history - 22.6%. On Monday and Tuesday (19 and 20 November 2018) bitcoin lost 20% of its market capitalization. History always repeats itself, we can only learn from mistakes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
there is a possibility that the market will recover, but for the price increase at the end of the year it will not necessarily happen, because
until now there has been no signal that the market will recover soon, but the crypto market is unpredictable and surprises often occur
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
I think that when the market starts to fall rapidly, there will only be two results!
1. More than 60% of crypto holders start panicking and sell all crypto, causing the market to die!
2. Many investors are not afraid of the market, they are waiting to buy crypto at a lower price, and then the bull market is coming soon!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
The market, I would say in a deep depression the past week. All of this shows the opposite picture compared to the previous year. It is worth considering why it happened and whether next year once the rise of cryptocurrency? For me it seems quite real.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 03:05:48 AM
The price of coins will recover but it will not be the same as what happened in 2017. Everyone hopes that the price of coins will recover soon and I think this will happen in December. For now, the condition of the price of crypto coins is still down and can be used to buy coins. By investing now, you can definitely get coins at low prices. And we will sell it when the coin price has recovered.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
the chances of recovering are obvious, but to reach a higher price seems very difficult, everyone's predictions about Bullrun are all expected in 2019. I hope that happens
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 02:00:06 AM
In my opinion, the market opportunity will recover. In fact, I believe that it will happen next year, namely in 2019. In 2018 this is already in November, the market is still in the red zone or almost all coin prices have dropped in price.

I agree, hopes for recovery are being transferred to the next year, this year it is useless to expect the market to return, unless a miracle happens, as is usually the case
umachit.fund
November 22, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
In my opinion, the market opportunity will recover. In fact, I believe that it will happen next year, namely in 2019. In 2018 this is already in November, the market is still in the red zone or almost all coin prices have dropped in price.
Activity: 784
November 21, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
see this then look forward to the market recovered will need quite a long time. It could not even predict with certainty about the time to recovery. Bull run will not come as easily as many people say at the end of this year. and even this has made things get progressively worse and creating panic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the4 market. What are your views?

Yes as we seen the price monitoring on graph , all coins are down , but still there's a chance to recover for market since there are so many project coming in which are very usable to our society and by that means it can gather more people were going to patronize , so we are hoping that this can really help to the market .
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 21, 2018, 06:59:40 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

This bitter reality seems to be unable to recover at the end of this year, although in fact, we hope that the end of this year will be a new chapter for the rise of the price of crypto currencies. But, if you look carefully, it seems that green fluctuations are still occurring, so that the hope of an increase in the price of crypto currencies is likely to be realized.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 06:55:08 PM
As i can see today, the market looks all green. I hope that this is a good sign if the market is starting to recover.
And soon it will back to where it was.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
November 21, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
I see that the development of many projects is actively advancing ahead. This adds to the positive, but the latest collapse of the market has depressed even the most persistent investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 21, 2018, 06:46:34 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
We are already tending towards the end of the year and some people are already losing hope. Well, personally, i do not expect any bull run this year, but that i just wish that the market recovers, so that by 2019, we would have been in full recovery stage, before the next bull run. There is a bright future ahead. So we should not loose hope in cryptocurrency, because things will get better.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 21, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
In such moments of depression, you have to buy, not count the losses. Because the market has already started to recover. And from this it was possible to fuck a profit.

Most often, just beginners do not understand this and begin to merge everything that is red. And to do the opposite.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
I think crypto is still in capitulation market cycle, not in the depression. After that is following the "anger " phase and
depression after it. We still has not at the bottom and it will be a long ride to recover even on previous levels we were
some days ago.
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

My take on this is that the year 2018 is just a month to end and we have all predicted bull run to be last quarter of 2018 but it seems bull run is not forthcoming. So, I think market recovery will be early 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: