Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 41. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 21, 2018, 06:12:32 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I would be glad if the cryptocurrency market began to grow at all, not necessarily this year, the main thing is that cryptocurrency does not die, but continue to live.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 21, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
True market really unpredicrable.. So hard now but sooner pr later everything will turn out ok
copper member
Activity: 140
November 21, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
In such moments of depression, you have to buy, not count the losses. Because the market has already started to recover. And from this it was possible to fuck a profit.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
this is not a depressed market. And people. Most of the people here are newbies who haven't seen what happened last year, 2 years ago. For the rest, this is a normal phenomenon.

It was a dump, it couldn't last long. As we see now. The market is recovering.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
tbh, at this point I am just going to drop the remainder of my eth into projects with big vc's and peace from the space; its too much, there's only one more project i like.
Activity: 294
November 21, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
this is not a depressed market. And people. Most of the people here are newbies who haven't seen what happened last year, 2 years ago. For the rest, this is a normal phenomenon.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Yes i believe market will recover in the future. But for that we have to wait some time. I am sure about that recovery. There are too many graphs in twitter and people talking about recovery date.  Maybe for next bullrun we have to wait more and more but for recovery i think it will be happen in 2 3 months. Yesterday btc already hitted in mex sub 4k.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

The situation is difficult but I'll try to guess what's next: it seems to me that by the end of 2021 we'll see another cycle of the market. Though if institutional investors come to the market, the situation will be more stable, and we won't see maximums or minimums of the market as it was earlier.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 21, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
The current market now is really in a depress stage as we call it ,because the price value of tokens and altcoins are getting lower and this makes the many investors backout from ICO bounty projects , and the too much hold of coins by the holders , so the downfall of the crypto market now really affects all that are related to cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:38:25 PM
         The price of other coins is influenced by the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum, less NEO. It's a tough time that the crypto market is crossing, but it's just a stage through which cryptocurrency has passed in the past. Many believe that this Bitcoin price drop is attributed to the BitcoinCash breakdown in two versions: Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV. I just think it's a normal stage, this price drop.
Activity: 644
November 21, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
Hello, the drop in Bitcoin brought down the price of altcoins. If you noticed, but their value to BTC remained the same, for example Litcoin or Ethereum.
This fall is depressing, but I would not take it as a sad end. If the trust in Altcoins continues, their price will go up even if the BTC price does not grow.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
November 21, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
Surely, the market can certainly recover from the current decline. The market will be able to recover but it takes time, and I think in 2019 the market will be more stable.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 21, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
In any market there are depressions. I think this is a temporary trend. I do not think that investor confidence has been shaken. Perhaps the big players have decided to buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
For some reason I am sure that the growth of the market will either be at the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019. January-February. How it will actually not known. Can all coins so quickly soar to the skies?
Yes, if there will be enough money and I think that there will be enough money because big whales are coming to cryptomarket, but they are only waiting for Bakkt and ETFs to be approved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
For some reason I am sure that the growth of the market will either be at the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019. January-February. How it will actually not known. Can all coins so quickly soar to the skies?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 02:10:08 PM
Guys dont forget on the first drop to 5200 we jumped back to 5600 right after.
We were just 4200 and now its jumping to about 4700.
All I am saying is be careful.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
I will support, I think that this year only pumps of some individual coins are possible
and we will see positive changes in market behavior not earlier than the beginning of the next year, or even later
copper member
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
Yea you are right, the market has been 90% down just in few days, but I believe there will be positive sign soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 21, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
This is true now that the crypto is really in a big depression. Everybody is in panic mood and selling their asset quick. But I would like to suggest everybody not to sell now but this is the opportunity of buying and for buying select top 20 market cap of crypto currency.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 21, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Ive heard and read a lot of topics about the dump and so many are saying that it is because of the bitcoin war which is actually true for me. Manipulation is also maybe the answer why market is down as of now. I hope that ethereum's platform will be a success that the price will be 1000x than ever.
Pages:
Jump to: