Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 43. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 21, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Let's deal with what was primarily associated depression? Probably so that rates are falling and no one knows when it will end. You just have to keep calm and wait for the moment when everything will work out. Depression only leads to rash actions . And a loss of your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

End of the year 2018? 20th November, isn't it the end of the year?  Smiley I think we shouldn't expect quick recover, it can take years.
I also agree with you, seeing conditions like this are normal conditions and could happen to the crypto market which is indeed fluctuating. after going down like this there will definitely be time to be able to rise again, and my prediction will occur in 2019
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
The current situation is very bad and i have not seen any signs of stopping and recovering. Maybe it will recover in 2019. But miraculous things sometimes happen in the market crypto that Bitcoin is the central character.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 21, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

End of the year 2018? 20th November, isn't it the end of the year?  Smiley I think we shouldn't expect quick recover, it can take years.

right, now it's the end of the year, optimistic is good but we also have to be realistic. I don't think recovery will come later this year, maybe next year
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
the market is all red now and this is very surprising. and some coins that experience little movement are small coins, not large coins in the list of top 5 or 10 big coins with the highest prices in the market. we must be patient with this.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
I think december 2018 will be totally different to December 2017. I think 2018 will loose all the investment that was gained in 2017. But still i trust cryptos and i believe, this year may be bad but 2019 would be good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 21, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

In my opinion the crypto market will of course eventually recover it's just that we cannot foretell when it will happen. Price downtrend is f course part of crypt trading just like with forex and the likes where the graph will goes up and down. Just get yourself used with the bearish and bull run, its like seasons of the year where it will pass by.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 21, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
While others are actually giving up on crypto, I am still optimistic that the market will recover before the end of 2018. Seeing almost all coins going up this past 24hrs, is a good sign. But still let us remember the volatility of our market prices. Stay hopeful and stay positive!
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 09:58:32 AM
For the situation of the market this year, it brought me and many investors too much disappointment. I hope the bitcoin value will increase to $ 10,000 by the end of this year. I believe that after the market falls sharply, it will be pumping back and growing in December.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
The crypto market is indeed down and not friendly but this is to strengthen the community so that later it can become a quality coin. For this market depressions, there are many things that can be learned to maintain each coin.

I agree
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
This year is truly of the worst year in history of digital currency, the unexpected could happen but i will be surprised if crypto market by the end of 2018 quarter one of 2019 is feasible for price recovery.

It looks like you were not into crypto when Mt.Gox exchange was hacked and the price of BTC crashed in 2013. The market is moving up and down and it is pretty normal that its falling again. The cryptocurrency Bear market should be replaced with the next cycle soon, this is how the life goes.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
The crypto market is indeed down and not friendly but this is to strengthen the community so that later it can become a quality coin. For this market depressions, there are many things that can be learned to maintain each coin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

right, the market will recover at the end of 2018 to 2019, at the moment the prices of all coins are down, it's time for you to buy as many coins as you can if you want to be profitable
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
I think like you. When the market enters 2019, I think the bull market will last for two weeks and the price of the bitcoin will rise again to $ 7k. we will have a great market back. let be optimistic
Right now crypto market is still falling and possible it take longer but since market is suddenly change there are possibility it will rise but nobody know until when. But right now market righr now make you depressed because its continuously falling and many people are have doubt to trust in crypto. Me too I'm also doubting but I'm still hoping for its rising.

People have been saying that all year round dude. That we'll recover mid year, and then we'll recover in the ever reliable last quarter. Well we're nowhere close to getting recovered. It's better to look a little further ahead if you ask me. If we don't end the year strong then i don't see any reason why we'd start 2019 on a positive note.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
the opportunity will always be there even though it must take time until 2019 or maybe it can be faster considering that the price of bitcoin is oversold now
even though the market in depression I hope you don't get carried away, stay patient, and don't enter in the market at least until you see trend changes
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 21, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
I think like you. When the market enters 2019, I think the bull market will last for two weeks and the price of the bitcoin will rise again to $ 7k. we will have a great market back. let be optimistic
Right now crypto market is still falling and possible it take longer but since market is suddenly change there are possibility it will rise but nobody know until when. But right now market righr now make you depressed because its continuously falling and many people are have doubt to trust in crypto. Me too I'm also doubting but I'm still hoping for its rising.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 08:45:11 AM
This year is truly of the worst year in history of digital currency, the unexpected could happen but i will be surprised if crypto market by the end of 2018 quarter one of 2019 is feasible for price recovery.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
November 21, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
I still believe that the market will recover, but it seems to take a long time, I doubt very much that the end of the year the market can recover, the decline of almost all crypto makes the market difficult to recover, even though the Market takes a long time to recover but I will still wait
Pages:
Jump to: