Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 14. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:48:53 AM
The market began to please its investors who invested in bitcoin during the correction period, I hope that the growth will not be short-lived and the market will really bring big bonuses to its participants.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
I do not believe in such predictions. And prices are rising and falling, because the market is controlled and manipulated by influential players who determine the prices for cryptocurrencies.

Agree with you.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
this is just a trap stated above and it's down again. Although it does not matter what it is good to see the green ones to a market that is completely full of red. Agree with this, sort of we are all spoiled. It's been a while since we saw a bitcoin jump so the green one is now very good for us. Although we really do not know. This is the beginning of the bull run.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 08:26:06 AM
I think until now bitcoin more in interest because kepopulernya in cryto market compared with other cryptocurrency. kepopuler bitcon keeps in demand by the market. which means the greater the demand to make its price continues to rise
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
July 18, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

Volatility is the main reason why crypto price movements are so fast compared to other investments. This is an advantage for us all to trade in the crypto market so that it can get a big advantage in the near term with a not so large capital. Many predictions made by the analysis. However, I was never 100% confident with their predictions so I enjoyed the movement more than I had to wait for the prediction to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 18, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
I do not believe in such predictions. And prices are rising and falling, because the market is controlled and manipulated by influential players who determine the prices for cryptocurrencies.
Whales are holding big amount of bitcoin and they can really manipulate the market, but I think this pump is more on real now because they really want to make money in this market after they dump it. Cryptomarket will continue to grow even the whales don't pump it because the technology we have here is really good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 18, 2018, 08:16:54 AM
There are many positive developments right now. Last year news like this was already enough to keep the bears away or at least at bay. Right now I am not so sure. The same 'institutional money' isn't going to buy in at btc @ $10k+. They buy in when everybody is desperate and will sell at even lower lows. I am not so certain if we are past this phase. Also, news like the one about BlackRock...not too certain this immediately is in 'our' favor. Maybe they will short the hell out of btc for the next 10 years, until each and everyone is bled dry...?
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:16:36 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 18, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
I hope you can try to spend some of your time to read the latest news about the cryptocurrency today. There was a good news about that it seems a lot of big companies eyes cruptocurrency.
I hope you canm try to visit cointelegraph.
Activity: 63
July 18, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
Actually we have seen increasing prices of crypto coins like that than we always faced with same scenario so I don't know that this increaisng can keep gooing like that.

Yes, the cryptomarket is full of fluctuations so one cannot say that the price keeps increasing.
Activity: 264
July 18, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
It looks like it healthy again, but no one knows what is going to be tomorrow, just look at the BTC todays change... I hope we will see BTC back to 20k$ in the nearest future
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

It's so funny to watch that when Bitcoin falls everyone says that it will cost $ 2000-3000. As soon as he begins to grow, analysts immediately appear with statements of $ 50,000 before the end of the year. I think that there is no need to make long-term forecasts in such a volatile market
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market. The TENX co-founder stated that BTC will Hit $60,000K this year.

Do you mean Julian Hosp? Yes I am often looking his Youtube Videos, he is cool and experienced, I trust much in his opinion. His book helped me to understand better what is cryptocurrency and how it works! Thank u Julian Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
Haha,NO
be ready being rejected without them
whaletank club
Activity: 406
July 18, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
I have not pretty sure its the end of bear and the start of bull. The one thing i must have no doubt is crypto will be here forever and of course development make bitcoin price up high. So i can wait dor that day and try to earn earn earn without thinking when will btc goes up
I think it's too early to say whether the current situation is the beginning of growth or the next trap, but this time there are all prerequisites for growth.

Agree to this, sort of we are all getting spoiled. Its been a long time since we saw a jump of bitcoin so this green one right now is really good to us . Though we really dont.know if this is that start of bull run or this just a trap that is stated above and it goes down again.though no matter what it is good to see a green one to the market that is really full of red one
However for cryptocurrency it is quickly appreciated by people and investors so it is possible that Bitcoin will reach new all time high in a short time, more more promotional projects so there are more newcomers to be involved in cryptohub.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 18, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
Because bitcoin is speculative in nature. It is traded both as short trades and as long trades, futures trading is still in operation. All these factors allow him to grow at 10-15% per day or fall.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
July 18, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
I have not pretty sure its the end of bear and the start of bull. The one thing i must have no doubt is crypto will be here forever and of course development make bitcoin price up high. So i can wait dor that day and try to earn earn earn without thinking when will btc goes up
I think it's too early to say whether the current situation is the beginning of growth or the next trap, but this time there are all prerequisites for growth.

Agree to this, sort of we are all getting spoiled. Its been a long time since we saw a jump of bitcoin so this green one right now is really good to us . Though we really dont.know if this is that start of bull run or this just a trap that is stated above and it goes down again.though no matter what it is good to see a green one to the market that is really full of red one
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
The cryptocurrency market has once again recovered with a 10% increase in exchange rates in just one day. Much anticipated for the Bitcoin rate is that by the end of 2018 will increase to $ 50,000. But that's mostly just a sensory prediction. The exchange rate will only rise to a maximum of $ 30,000 only.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
 US senate hearing influence crypto market. Hope  the market will start to improve and be good for the future, still believe and think positive, I think why bitcoin prices change very fast because if many are investing or interested with that then the price value will increase and if the demand is reduced then the price will be down. Bitcoin will moon again and all altcoins will improve value too. Be careful to FUD over the market, there is always FUD when bitcoin price is back.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
How can you make so fast conclusions, after only some defferent days in the crypto-market?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: