Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 8. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
Investors have seen the fastest growing of bitcoin technology and many bitcoin users believe that it continue to rise up and give us a highly potential income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
I hear a lot of such forecasts, but it seems to me that we will not see such a price by the end of the year, for such prices we need a very large capitalization which is not at present
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
The market is not yet stable but we are having a gradual transition towards a bullish market.The 50K $ prediction is likely be towards the close of the year.
Activity: 225
July 22, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
This is really good news for investors also many predictors predicted that it will increase soon based on this demand and supply the price again started to rise and it’s the best time to buy and hold the coins so you can earn more.
Activity: 218
July 22, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Yes, the price has reached much below than the earlier highs but the price has started to recover too. I am hopeful that the price will reach much higher and it can reach $50k too. Good days are coming.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
DIfferent governments as well as different countries are adopting crypto currency day by day. Because of this. he demand is getting higher and people are building trust on it gradually.
Activity: 267
July 21, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
I believe that many Asset Management Co and funds have seen the huge profits brought by the BTC's rising space. They won't miss the rise. Compared to last year. Now the price is low.

Activity: 90
July 21, 2018, 01:54:02 PM
I think crypto market will come back to life because many coutries have legalized crypto currency in recent times. It can be amain reason and may big companies are investing in cryptos too. Maybe that's why the market will boom soon.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
I do not think that market is healthy again. It just seems pure manipulation right now. Do not get hyped up so easily. We have had hundreds of those high pumps within the last months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 21, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Yes, the market has been blinking green yesterday, it really directs me to positive thinking that it wants to stabilize and grow in the coming days.
if you had time to buy some red altcoin in the last month, maybe at this time you can already benefit, because the market price has gone up for the better. but if you do not buy anything then you can only see it without getting results

We're not sure if it would be continues to recovery maybe it's temporarily but it seems to be good to see the market are increased and hoping for the market rise.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
That is great when we see good signal from coin market, hope it will recover in Q3 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 21, 2018, 10:11:27 AM
Crypto market is start moving upwards and price of coins increase. This is positive sign for all the crypto holders. I hope this increasing trend will continue  and we are see this market on green again after a long time and all the coins moving ahead.
Oww really this is really happening right now, then if it was the current new right now then this is a good news that I've heard so far. I am now a quite late in information because I am now didn't get in touch with the market as of now though I'm still interested to the updates of bitcoin market and still want to work out my account.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 21, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
I would be very cautious in my predictions about the bitcoin course and it seems to me that many are just mistaken when they call such big numbers by the end of this year. I think that growth will most likely by the end of the year but not so much and I expect to see the price for bitcoin in the region of 10,000 dollars or even slightly lower
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 21, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Yes, the market has been blinking green yesterday, it really directs me to positive thinking that it wants to stabilize and grow in the coming days.
if you had time to buy some red altcoin in the last month, maybe at this time you can already benefit, because the market price has gone up for the better. but if you do not buy anything then you can only see it without getting results
Activity: 79
July 21, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
yes that correct cryptography market is back to their healthy mode again , as per the market situation the growth rate is completely changes from some days the prices are increasing very high by doing trading you can earn a good profit on this month. but please be careful don't make mistakes in excitement
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
I do believe that nowadays the situation really gets better. Of course, this process isn't very fast, but I hope that the market will get stable soon.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
It seems that the situation has stabilized. The main thing is that bitcoin is fixed at around $ 7,300, then the whole market will begin to grow.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
It is currently bitcoin is healthy, and impact on other coins, but for new coins are still concerned. The one who has the bitcoin at the moment is indeed king.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 21, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
If we think that market were recover because of the pump of bitcoin well we are all wrong. Because only bitcoin are pump and not the market and altcoin. Infact some of altcoins the day bitcoin pump goes down.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
I do not think that crypto market is healthy at all, it is much more about speculations right now, but not real products or real-life usage. Total value of crypto should be around 40-50 milliards usd, then it could be healthy and grow step-by-step. EOS just cannot cost 7 milliards USD or others similar projects....its unreal
Pages:
Jump to: