Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 7. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
No, the encryption market has not improved. The encryption market is very bad this year, and most of the cryptocurrency prices have fallen sharply. The price is still falling until now. I think the encryption market will be hard to recover again this year.
Activity: 108
July 22, 2018, 11:57:04 PM
I think the good news will come from the crypto market, hopefully all goes well and soon recovered. it is time for the market to recover and strengthen, after weakening for a long time. I hope soon the market will be healthy again. amen
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
Not fully recovered yet. only bitcoin has increased this week. I hope altcoin also experienced price increases until the end of the year.

For now, it is still not stable, so not fully recovered, but a little smile with bitcoin prices now. There is still great hope for the end of August, the price will soar and bring altcoin up.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 11:45:32 PM
I would truly love to see that yet I am as of now told that those things can be briefly so I would not celebrate more than it is required with a specific end goal to be urged and to work all the more barely. I think this is more than astute.
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
many people have been predicting about bitcoin and many other cryptos but it all just predictions and are far from exact words. for the end of the year later hoping to rise as large as the end of last year probably could have been. Indeed all crypto slowly begin to rise even though only a few pumps that will happen.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
If you follow TA it is definitely a bullish trend for btc
But Crypto markets show green signals and still this is not stable .  But may be we can wait for end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
Not fully recovered yet. only bitcoin has increased this week. I hope altcoin also experienced price increases until the end of the year.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 11:23:00 PM
I think is fake. Real movements will start at end of august when peoples back from the rest and think about making moneys for next years rest )
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
The good news help the bitcoin recover from its fall price. If many upcoming good news will be aired soon, surely bitcoin price will rise hard and may recovered from its loss since its first dump this year. It a good news also for the other coins and altcoins, they will also benefit from the rise price of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
July 22, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
First of all, Many Analyst Predict that crypto market will come back to a healthy situation very soon. But I am little bit disagree about the prediction of bitcoin price to $50k or more at the end of this year. Yet, If you follow last few weeks, you will see that the price is going up. Obviously this is a good sign for crypto market as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 10:39:17 PM
Bitcoin is showing very good growth, but it's too early to talk about a complete change in trends. You need to observe the growth of a few days like that to be absolutely sure. But of course everyone is waiting for big growth and I think it will happen soon
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
$50k is not going to happen anymore. We are past 7 months and we can't even reach 1/3 of that price for a few weeks. Go back in reality guys and this current market can only do is recover a bit and then stabilize. We are on a struggle just not to make bitcoin drop below $6k again.
Activity: 1302
July 22, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
Yes i believe that crypto currency market back again... A few days ago all markets down but now Bitcoin price pumping again..
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
Bitcoin has responded well to the crypto market for their growth. In the meantime they have announced their growth so that its demand has increased. From this it is expected that the crypto will be wealthy.

in my opinion, it is true.Bitcoin is lately very fast growth and also many people are interested in it because Bitcoin is the coin no 1 and king in the market crypto.not be surprised if Bitcoin many requests.so I am very sure if Crypto will always be successful forever.
Activity: 209
July 22, 2018, 09:31:32 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

There is no doubt about this. Bitcoin is a very volatile currency which is the reason why the its  price moves so fast. But considering the current market right now. Only bitcoin has recovered yet. Some alts prices are still down.
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 09:24:05 PM
Bitcoin will also develop better and better. They won't miss the rise.
Activity: 128
July 22, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
Hi, friend, hello.
The health of the market is a good thing for us. Bitcoin will also develop better and better. We will also get more profit in the encryption market. There will be more and more investors.
Activity: 166
July 22, 2018, 06:17:36 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
Hopefully you are right and we are on the road of recovering the prices, because I am worried about it, isn't it the same thing that already took place to times in this year when everybody thought that the bull market begins, and it was just an illusion.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
 Indeed there is a huge rise coming for bitcoin and there is a lot of sources confirming that bitcoin will reach his true potential and yes btc can rise so fast.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 22, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

I think it's just someone's prediction, it could be true, it could be wrong. But mid-year 2018 has not been clear about the prediction. I estimate bitcoin prices will grow in the year 2020 will be.
Pages:
Jump to: