Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 11. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
It is all joy to see the market prices of the coins moving higher and higher. We finally see green market and this has been the days i have been waiting for since then. I can't wait to sell my coins at this higher price.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
Yes we have seen some green days for some few days, but i think we have to wait a little longer to make sure that the market has actually bounced back, you know sometimes, market moves up a little and dip again, So let's wait a little bit.
Activity: 59
July 18, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Well, finally, many have waited for this wonderful moment! How happy are people when the market is green)))
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
July 18, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
That is a B.S. forecast as far as I am concerned. First and foremost, no one can foresee anything and secondly, $50k is not realistic considering we are in a bear year. Peradventure when the trend finally changes on long term frame with higher highs and lows probably by the end of the year, I would rather be looking at anything close to the previous ATH if we get to see any huge rise at all by the end of this year.

However for now, we actually do have a good trend for altcoins as well, as we see some recovery in the market after Bitcoin ended up giving us some short term bullish signals, which I guess we will have to enjoy while it lasts.
Activity: 8
July 18, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Crypto market is healthy again, crypto market is green again we are all excited about this
I pray it keeps recovering and move upwards again because we don't want to go back to red market again.
Where most people will panic and dump their tokens for cheap price.

Green candles are all I want to see for the next, well forever.  Im expecting a big ride going into 2019.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
Crypto market is healthy again, crypto market is green again we are all excited about this
I pray it keeps recovering and move upwards again because we don't want to go back to red market again.
Where most people will panic and dump their tokens for cheap price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
In an interview with CNBC, billionaire investor Marc Lasry shared his assumptions about the future of Bitcoin. On Wednesday, he said he believes: BTC will quietly take the $ 40,000 mark as soon as it becomes more popular and can be easier to trade.
Remember that the market is the psychology of the crowd.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
I think this statement is premature.  It's been a good 24 hours, but everything is still down significantly from end of year highs, and market signals are still bearish overall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
July 18, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
I would like to believe it, but it is not clear. We got a good impulsive breakthrough with good volumes and fixed above 7500 dollars in bitcoin. Altcoins, as always, against the background of such growth, show a growth of 2 times more than tops. I hope that green day will make us happy.
Activity: 726
July 18, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
I'm happy to see the market today, I just hope there will still be a huge amount of funds entering cryptocurrency so that the volume will increase and provide an altcoin opportunity to keep moving
Activity: 129
July 18, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
yes the crypto market is indeed coming back for health, I think this is the beginning of its awakening to cryptocurrency after experiencing a very deep down price. although it is only a slight rise but in the future I believe this condition will continue for some future, the possibility for an analyst's prediction will not happen for bitcoin prices to reach that number, at least this year bitcoin price will only return to its highest price yesterday. bitcoin itself is very vulnerable to news / issues against it, if there is positive news bitcoin will rise in price because big investors will invest on bitcoin, but otherwise if there is negative news to bitcoin.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
July 18, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
W can see now bitcoin moving fast in the market.
its value gain more than 10 percent .
i think this is the start of better market for all holders.
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
the market is manipulative certain circle of persons. therefore, do not be surprised by the rapid growth or a sharp drop. you just need to monitor the market and play with it for a good profit. Yes, most likely soon we will see the growth of bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Cryptocurrency Market is healthy again! this is actually the long expected development, and no doubt the predictions of many analyst will come true and Bitcoin price skyrocket to $40,000 end of this year!!
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
July 18, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
I hope this period will continue, and hopefully can match the early record of january 2018 yesterday, many people are trapped and securing its assets
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
yes , it is possible. I think Cripto market will grows up very soon. every second Cripto market price down and up.  I believe that, Cripto market come back very short time.  you needed wait and believe it.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
Yes, I hope so. Today I woke up and was very surprised when I saw the price of bitcoin in 7400$. Also Cardano has grown by 15%.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
The market is having a very positive transition , which can say that this time we' re going to see bitcoin coming back to its true value , at the end of this year , maybe up to $30000. I always have faith in bitcoin , but it's not the time to store bitcoin but to buy the potential and wait for opportunity , the opportunity will happen at the end of this year. When bitcoin returns to $20000 and even higher , then we see the right thing we do
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 18, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

If that's the case then good for us. I am not expecting for bitcoin to reach 50000 US dollars. 20k is good enough for me! But ofcourse of it exceeds, it would be better. If bitcoin rises up, I think it will affect the whole market as well. Bitcoin is very volatile that's why its price fluctuates so much and its fluctuation was wide. It can also influence other coins' price so I really hope for the best of bitcoin.
Activity: 44
July 18, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
Money flow is coming from World Cup to Crypto Market
Pages:
Jump to: