Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again! - page 10. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
Yeah, market was blinking green throughout yesterday, it actually geared me up, it is been a while i have seen such a positive market wish it stable and be more bullish in coming days.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 18, 2018, 05:01:26 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
We have seen people giving predictions since the beginning.  But most of them tends to be just some bogus prediction. Just spitting out random numbers  keeping in mind that the price will eventually rise which is actually true. In the long run the price will go up but by how much can not be guessed. Again you will see the naysayers saying the the price rise is just another manipulation of the market.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
July 18, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
I think that he is not completely healthy but goes to the correction, that is, in the near future you need to wait for a good price!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
July 18, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
This is no surprise, as soon as people see bitcoin rising they start speculating and telling their prediction about it going up to the roof, all these speculation are based on nothing besides their own interest, so listening to them is not a really good idea, however staying positive is always good, and by looking at the market you could definitely see that there are some improvements so keep holding and just see where it going, and keep alert.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 18, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
That prediction may turn out right if the so much anticipated adoption of bitcoin becomes a reality and given to the August 16 expectation too. Those who sold off early in loss are soon going to be in deep regret.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
the last few days of well-developed developments have enabled positive movements in crypto-currency markets. the market is trying to recover itself. hope will be much better soon.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
July 18, 2018, 04:50:03 PM
Having heard somewhere such news that the market of bulls is back in action will see how it will hope for it because it's just wonderful news!
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Yeah the market has really gone up within these few days and it is because of some the recent news been spread out, and we are even waiting for another big news that will jump start the bull run.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 18, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
THIS IS NOT A BULLRUN!!!!!

IT'S JUST DAILY TRADER'S PUMPING AND DUMPING THE MARKET TO GET THEIR 5-10% PROFIT.

i've been saying this for 2 days now, so this is not "momentary talking". It was very obvious. By tomorrow the market will have crashed to where it was.

DON'T BE IGNORANTS!!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
July 18, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

The continous growth and development of the market is a good sign that the bull market is coming. I believe that it is another big hope for us to wait a little longer and to hodl tighter because our gain is about to rise as the market recovers again. A little more patience is needed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:28:38 PM
So it should happen, because people are beginning to make money in circulation, they want to buy a cryptocurrency at the lowest price
Activity: 658
July 18, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
yes there is good news today i think this is just the begenning cant wait for dec 2018 the real bull trend is not started yet good luck bro with your investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:22:55 PM
Until recently, investments in crypto currency were primarily individual trades, and large institutional management companies and hedge funds avoided this asset class due to lack of regulation and ultra-high risk. However, the situation is changing rapidly. One example: the financial company Circle, owned by Goldman Sachs, buys the Poloniex exchange. Circle plans to expand the platform and use it to sell tokenized assets, which in turn are designed to provide more natural management of existing assets. This opens up opportunities for banks and other organizations that will be able to work with virtual currencies as ordinary assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
Hopefully it will continue this way. But the Bitcoin volume is still pretty low :/
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
I believe that the price of bitcoin is changing so quickly because the whales play in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 18, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
One or two days in green numbers doesnt mean anything. Be careful about bull trap, many newbies buying after a pump because well known FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out Cheesy.
Activity: 176
July 18, 2018, 04:09:50 PM
Yes, market is recovering and BTC is doing great. I hope it can create a momentum to take it further. I think altcoins just need time to reach their expected value. Patience will pay off...
Activity: 11
July 18, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
It's been a while market is good. How long it will be going i believe that's the main question for me
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 18, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
Yes market is getting strength again that's really a good thing. Market is still getting strong. Yesterday spike was huge that was really a very strong move even market is going up today as well and let see how long market will continue to keep its momentum. We can not say its healthy only on the basis of 1-2 days of bullish move but I don't believe on prediction price depends on Demand and supply.

what do you mean you are not believing prediction price depends on demand? these altcoin price going up again becauase the demand in market is increasing. the result is you can see the marketcap.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 18, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
Yes market is getting strength again that's really a good thing. Market is still getting strong. Yesterday spike was huge that was really a very strong move even market is going up today as well and let see how long market will continue to keep its momentum. We can not say its healthy only on the basis of 1-2 days of bullish move but I don't believe on prediction price depends on Demand and supply.
Pages:
Jump to: