Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 13. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 02:55:14 AM
I am cautious about today's growth of the cryptocurrency market because I do not see any specific prerequisites for a complete change of trend and the continued growth of prices for coins.  There are still many problems associated with the regulation of the cryptocurrency market and until these issues are resolved the situation will remain uncertain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
I am confident and optimistic that the market would go up, eventually.
We have seen few spikes and rises which lifted most coins. More organic and stable growth should come in the next few months.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
The market won't go up for a few months from now, but it will definitely go up, maybe near the end of the year. We just have to wait patiently and to benefit from the low prices in order to invest, diversify and to build your portfolio completely.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 02, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Looking at market prices now, I think the price of crypto will rise again. The bitcoin price is on the rise and I think at the end of July it could be between $ 7000 - $ 7500, but I hope it can be more. I do not know my predictions can be true or not, but right now I've invested in bitcoin at $ 6100, everyone would expect to see the crypto market will going up and I think it will come true
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
With this type of price movement, I don't know how in the world anyone can tell whether BTC will go up or down. It seems like it is pretty much on the whim of few big investors who can either drag this thing up or down based on their mood.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
Bitcoin drops from its high price of $7,200 to $6,800, and its still going down. But i don't worry because I still can see a good support when it goes down to $6,000. I'm still confident that bitcoin still can survive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 02, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
The third and fourth quater of  2018 will bring more liquidity, volume and new investors to cryptocurrency! I hope the price will recover on most of the coin in the market especially bitcoin and ethereum!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 02, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
Today, the price of BTC has rebounded. If it can stand at $6,700 tonight, then there should be a big rebound in the encryption market in the later period, and there should be a small bull market.
if this ground will continue to hold and try to break 7k$ well this July month might be another shadow of what will happen before the year ends, let just stay positive and play safe while the market still unstable and so many possibilities are moving on and on, hold a little and when you are satisfied enough then sell to enjoy your profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
The current market and BTC's dynamics give me a feeling that the market is about to start rising and that a new bull market is coming. I don't know if my feeling is accurate. I want to know if any of you have the same feeling with me?
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
Correction of the market will always take place with a chaotic periodicity. There will be no such thing that the market is constantly growing. In any case, after a certain purchase, especially in large volumes, correction will take place. So always, someone merges, someone buys. It's time to get used to it.
July 02, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
A centralised market you can only say that cryptocureency trading is highly decentralised which can also contribute to the volatility . so saying market is going up also mean it can come down any time

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
Hi, I think this is the long-awaited growth. Many of my friends are convinced that the rally will begin soon.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
For this year it seems the crypto market will decline but not weaken, according to the chart in the previous year, then this is the beginning of the market start overhaul and growth, but for the next few years there will be an unexpected surge.
At this time the state of the market and the price of crypto is still good than the price in two years ago.

We can see in the market now the decline is still on going and not over yet. Bitcoin drops from its high price of $7,200 to $6,800, and its still going down. But i don't worry because I still can see a good support when it goes down to $6,000. I'm still confident that bitcoin still can survive.
Activity: 134
July 02, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
Today, the price of BTC has rebounded. If it can stand at $6,700 tonight, then there should be a big rebound in the encryption market in the later period, and there should be a small bull market.
July 02, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
It's not yet over my friend, it just a part of flactuation of value that no one can control or can predict when it happen or never been happen in a year. As what I read of some beteran people said in these forum that always expect that flactuation will appear every year or twise a year.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
July 02, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
I think crypto market is going up day by day. of course decline is over and it will be reached on highest rank. I know this process is little bit slow due to market volatility but overall performance will be satisfactory.
I agree. A couple of weeks ago I thought the market was generally falling. But now I understand that the bottom of the market is gradually rising.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Soon this long fall will end, we come up with lower levels of support. the main thing is not to give up.
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This is the reason why I still hesitate to invest in crypto, its value is unstable and the risk of loss is considerable. Better old, more promising.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
I think crypto market is going up day by day. of course decline is over and it will be reached on highest rank. I know this process is little bit slow due to market volatility but overall performance will be satisfactory.

In my opinion crypto market will really going up specially that Facebook is now lifting its ban for cryptocurrency. Facebook permitted to post advertisement for cryptocurrency, I think market value of each cryptocurrency will going higher and downfall is over.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
things have not gone well in the crypto market for a long time and investors are unhappy. As soon as the stock market should renew itself. but firstly We must be patient. the market will begin to rise towards the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: