Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 15. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think personally, this news is very encouraging and hopefully this improvement continues and we can sell the altcoin we hold on the wallet so far with big profits and you can see the bulls slowly start to weaken at this time, you should take your advantage if you still not, because in the near future bears will come.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:22:52 PM
The market is very difficult for current prediction considering the price up and down very quickly. And to this day some Altcoin in good condition and experiencing growth just BTC is currently visible in the color red. Great Kemungkinn BTC will go down and be in the condition red. At this time we have to be patient and keep the coin you have.
Activity: 86
July 01, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
There is a period of transition in the encryption market. When the market price rises to a peak, the market will experience a period of decline. The encryption market began to decline this year and continues to this day. I think the encryption market will soon recover.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
July 01, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
maybe this July market will go back up, just hold and wait until the price reaches the target we want. if you buy some coin when the price drops.
never sell coin below the price we buy
Activity: 145
July 01, 2018, 10:15:59 PM
of course. Although the market is still at a bottom, I believe the market is picking up again, so we don't need to panic, continue to hold your coins, wait patiently, you will get rich profits.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
As of now, i read many news about markets futures and this result me for go shopping many of altcoins and major coins because i believe in the end of the year, it will increase and we will gain some profit on it. Try to check those news mate
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
yes, what I saw from yesterday the market price of crypto has increased and probably will reforest and thus you are better now holding your altcoin and waiting for altcoin price back because I know if the market price goes up the altcoin price will also rise
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 01, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
I think that most market players have already demonstrated the ability to withhold crypto-currencies, believing only on faith and the idea of a bright future. The test is completed and I think that we are already being led by the nose. The market will fall, until everyone loses everything. Shocked Undecided
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
It does look like the crypto market is going to continue on the upward trend but I wouldn't be too confident as anything can happen and prices can crash in a mere couple of hours. The market will be always changing, we can wait for the period
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Actually, many times are in dumping situation in crypto market. Fortunately, investors are so smart in investing their fiat money in bitcoin. As an investor,
they have to be very gentle on doing such move and decision for the betterment of the investment they put up
Activity: 271
July 01, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
I am still convinced that cryptomarket will rise significantly and now it is the beginning of the increase. But don't be too happy first because all of these things could have happened and it should always be controlled so as not to experience a similar loss for the second time
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
I think that the price of crypto is now looking for a stabilized price. These times are good for buying and not for expecting the market in general to boom although there may be some coins which are increasing.
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
Indeed, sometimes we often see the condition of the market when almost all the coins have decreased in price will rise again slowly after. It's like a cycle that is common in the world of cryptocurrency. So it looks like market conditions will increase again after experiencing a decline long enough and worrying.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
Dear op.
I would like to say sorry the decline is not yet over because we are now at drastic decline of the market.
I hope this kind of market situation now will end the decline to see the new increase history of the market.
Activity: 344
July 01, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Today the market has grown a little but it is still not enough. Over the past 6 months, prices have decreased by 3-4 times and therefore the market will need a lot of time to recover to the January level.
Yes, I agree with your point of view. After a few months of decline, many people's funds have been trapped. So before the new funds are injected, this market will not rebound too quickly. We need time to recover slowly.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 01, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
July 2rd week will starting growing up price of bitcoin..hold and sell when market green up price.dont panic for fluctuatif market now budd..slow waiting hold price..keep spirit
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 01, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Dear all member
I for one didn't see a 'going up'. It might be a direct result of my selections of coins that are in my portfolio. I will trust that there is a going up just when BTC costs 15000 $ once more
July 01, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrencies will rise and rise to a higher level than last year. This is a wonderful future. But the current decline may not be over yet.
Activity: 278
July 01, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
As a matter of fact, the Crypto Market will definitely go up again, it is just a matter of time. Bitcoin is predicted to hit 50k$ this year 2018, let's hope for the best, the bull run starting already.
Thank you!
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
Yeah crypto market will going up this coming BER month!! Lets wait for that months coming !! And its has many surprises that month coming in BOUNTY CAMPAIGN AND AIRDROP!! ITS SO EXCITED TO GET SO MANY TOKENS!!!
Pages:
Jump to: