Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 9. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
Many altcoins are tring defy BTC trend now. But don't forget big portion of these are related to pump and dump activities. But we witnessing fresh buying volume which is a very positive signs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
Yes, but I think you still need to wait, maybe August or November, depending on the international situation, the market is still going down.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Yes crypto market will go up again.At first need more investor for change market .For availability of scam project day by day this reason most investor afraid to invest.For a good project investor always ready.They want to invest but they are victim of situation.When increase of good project percentage, I think market will go green again..
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
There has been a wave of falling prices recently, but I personally think that the market will soon turn a corner, first because the SEC has announced that it does not regard ETH as securities, and secondly because many investors have started to inject capital, I think this It is a sign of rising market!
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
yeah i believe that trade market will growing up and going up to internity!! cause in this comming years it will be green light in trade marktet thats why crypto market will get survive!!
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 06:28:47 AM
you are right, crypto market is rising up slowly and it will continue to rise up in the coming months, now that it is back to its limelight, lets just hope that it will continue until the ed of the year so we can benefit from it.
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 06:10:44 AM
No the decline is not over yet. The market is volatile and as a result, it goes up and down time and again. So investors should be much aware of it. Regulations are in desperate need.

Yes Indeed.I saw lots of ICO projects are on hold at this stage.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 06:05:44 AM
Of course he will grow) He is already growing on a long distance. And nowhere will it fall as more and more new people enter daily
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
I don't think it will rise in near future.All we have to do is wait.Currently Eth is nowhere going up.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 06, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Yes, but at the moment I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, and the rise may be at the end of the month, or it will be necessary to start when it starts in August.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 06, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
Now a very noticeable increase in the number of people who began to get involved in cryptocurrency and technology that are behind it.I am sure the capitalization of crypto-currencies will only grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hopefully, I've seen the market fall this year.

You can't predict what's going to happen in the future, so the market just follows the flow of money.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
It is impossible to assess this situation clearly. On the chart, the situation looks like a small correction before further market decline. But if money "came" to the cryptocurrency market, there will be growth.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
Yes now wait is over and very soon the market will go green and this time it will break all the records and create a new history. according to my opinion if anyone wants to get huge profit then my advice is to buy top rated coins which are now their throw away prices and sell them at high prices when market up
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Definitely, we are close to an end for decline red market value I think. Because there some other altcoins now that a little bit recover but not enough, even for bitcoin we need more time to wait on this matter, were sooner or later most potential altcoin that get dumped will goes up then  for sure.
Activity: 138
July 05, 2018, 05:11:00 AM
The market will certainly recover, but I think it will continue for a while at the bottom. We need to be patient enough to wait for the market to bring us good news. Don't sell your coins for a small increase or fall, which is normal for this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:06:30 AM
Let's see how the cycle of the crypto market. That is very changing. They have fluctuating systems and rates. We cannot determine that the market is going up because tomorrow, there may be dropped. But, of course, we will not hope to drop. Therefore, just update our news and information on the market. I like looking at some exchange listings to know what kind of investments that I will take in this market era.
Indeed sometimes I also think that there is a period of basement dead and for some time lost interest in what is happening, but now I am more than ready to trade and I believe we can solve all problems, but stay calm before we take that risk big later.
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
No the decline is not over yet. The market is volatile and as a result, it goes up and down time and again. So investors should be much aware of it. Regulations are in desperate need.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 05, 2018, 01:15:16 AM
Let's see how the cycle of the crypto market. That is very changing. They have fluctuating systems and rates. We cannot determine that the market is going up because tomorrow, there may be dropped. But, of course, we will not hope to drop. Therefore, just update our news and information on the market. I like looking at some exchange listings to know what kind of investments that I will take in this market era.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
yes it will happen, it can be seen now the market price has started to grow and it will continue until anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: