Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 14. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
Right now? not possible. In future yes. Decline will continue yet. But don't lose hope. It happens every few years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 02, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
No, the market does not move, there are no volumes that would be able to move the market, it seems to me that this is just not a large group of people who exchange bitcoins and do not want other people to use it. We must wait and have patience.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 02, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
I think crypto market is going up day by day. of course decline is over and it will be reached on highest rank. I know this process is little bit slow due to market volatility but overall performance will be satisfactory.

It is still too early to say whether the decline is over or not. I will be convinced once the exchange rates reach five digits (i.e over $10,000 per coin). But right now, there are no signs of such a recovery.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 02, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Indeed yesterday had fallen, but this is something reasonable. Any investment will experience it, we just need to calm down, holding until the crypto value back up again.
we can't say that the dropping rate are over. because we Don't know if the dropping rate are trully over.  wheni look in the price of the cryptocurrency now the price are in color red means that the cryptocurrency are still in the dropping rate. but I hope that it will end soon. because it is too long for the dropping rate. I think it is time to rising up the price now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Indeed yesterday had fallen, but this is something reasonable. Any investment will experience it, we just need to calm down, holding until the crypto value back up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
I think crypto market is going up day by day. of course decline is over and it will be reached on highest rank. I know this process is little bit slow due to market volatility but overall performance will be satisfactory.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
I thought that in 2014. The thing is, now Bitcoin has broken 10k, it's proven it's staying power. The path to 50k that the Winklevii predicted in 2013 is a practical certainty. Couple that with the tendency for new players to slowly (usually takes a year) realize that Bitcoin is the only crypto you need to care about, the next bubble will take Bitcoin north of 150k, while alts and ICO's fail to deliver. I think it will happen over next year leading to the 2020 halving. We will look back at 2018 as the last time the average person could afford .1 BTC and it will seem like the most blindingly obvious asymmetrical bet of all time.

With the increase of the number of altcoins that are being invented every day and of course they have each of them has their own market cap with increases the total market cap of the cryptoworld.

When bitcoin increases it affects the price of other altcoins too but not all follow bitcoin as some have their own price depended from other sources like USDT which is similar to the USD fiat.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
For this year it seems the crypto market will decline but not weaken, according to the chart in the previous year, then this is the beginning of the market start overhaul and growth, but for the next few years there will be an unexpected surge.
At this time the state of the market and the price of crypto is still good than the price in two years ago.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 08:09:01 AM
Dear all member

Optimistic crypto market will rise again, if you are in doubt can sell it and move on to another investment.
But if you believe this is only temporary, eating holding it is a wise choice.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 07:55:26 AM
Dear all member

The fall of the value of crypto is very reasonable in the world of investment, especially at this time began many types of crypto that began to form. Competition is good, but the bad impact is also there.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
In the crypto world nothing can be predicted. Now the market seems to turn green this month will probably continue to increase until the end of this year as developments continue to happen as last year usually happens in the middle of the year until the end of the year. Let's be positive and hope this is the beginning of the return of the crypto currency.
Activity: 602
July 02, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
Yes crypto market is unpredictable, it can be decreases anytime but increases anytime too. So much better to do is hold for today because market just starting to rise and wait for your target to hit it to make your profit good.
Activity: 219
July 02, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
hi,  I think the market will rebound and BTC will reach $ 7k before down...BTC will down to $2k is just an average price correction.
Activity: 25
July 01, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
I thought that in 2014. The thing is, now Bitcoin has broken 10k, it's proven it's staying power. The path to 50k that the Winklevii predicted in 2013 is a practical certainty. Couple that with the tendency for new players to slowly (usually takes a year) realize that Bitcoin is the only crypto you need to care about, the next bubble will take Bitcoin north of 150k, while alts and ICO's fail to deliver. I think it will happen over next year leading to the 2020 halving. We will look back at 2018 as the last time the average person could afford .1 BTC and it will seem like the most blindingly obvious asymmetrical bet of all time.
Activity: 29
July 01, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
As everyone can hopefully plainly see by now, the groundwork is currently being laid for institutional money to finally enter the crypto market.

I’m not talking about big money individuals or private investors or the like; I’m talking about banks, large corporations/companies, and BIG funds (like pension funds and such).

You see, BIG money like that didn’t have a legitimate way to enter the market. Sure dark pools and buying OTC was possible, but these ways weren’t established enough for BIG institutional money to jump in yet.

Not only that, but BIG money needs to make sure the lifeguards (the SEC and other major govts) are going to let everyone swim and have fun for a bit.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
Dear all member

in my opinion, the decline of the crypto market is not over, because I see this july month there are still many investors selling crypto because of the need, maybe the end of 2018 the price of crypto will rise again
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 01, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
Dear all member

Market is divided - some say it's a bull trap, some say it's the start of another bull run.
I'll wait in the sidelines some more for a clearer direction.
Good luck to traders!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
July 01, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
Let us hope for the better value in the cryptocurrency market. Let us believe that the market of cryptocurrency will rise and pump more. All the coins has a potential let us wait until that coin will pump. Always be patience when you are holding a coin. Checkingthe articles and news about the coins and about the future in market will gain you more knowledge in trading or in investing.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:38:22 PM
As of the moment the crypto market is still rejuvenating and regaining from its red and crashed period but as we all know that for the last couple of years when we are entering the third and the fourth quarter of the year it makes the market goes up once again and regain its green period so it will definitely gonna happen that the market will goes up again.
Activity: 165
July 01, 2018, 11:34:24 PM
Yes, I believe the market will rise again. And I don't think the time will be too long. The encryption market will pick up in a short time. Because the encryption market has fallen continuously for so long.
Pages:
Jump to: