Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 35. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 06, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

this is how crypto world goes. afte the fall it will rise again then we don't know when it fall again but for sure everytime the prices of cryptocurrency falls down , the price would be double when it rise back again. so for sure this time. I am expecting the market to continue to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
Yes, you are right. The market has now recovered and has started to rise again, its prices have increased all. With more support for Crypto. I think crypto will be able to survive to be able to provide the best prices for its customers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
It is difficult to argue that the situation with the fall of the market will not happen again. The market is not very predictable and we will not be able to influence its growth or decline in any way.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
falling market conditions are common in cryptocurrency. even almost every year it always happens so. then it should be for the old players, are not surprised by this condition. The cycle is always the case. And I'm also sure, of course the market will soon rise again. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
There is always a chance in a business. Including the rise of altcoin selling points in the crypto trade.
It is only a matter of time, we patiently wait or sell it even though it can not profit. And that is stupidity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Yes, you are absolutely right. The decline in memories has gradually ended and now the prices of all the coins begin to slowly rise. From the beginning, I was sure that crypto market will not touch the low price in a long time. And proved only a few months crypto market fell and now it is getting better. Hopefully, this will last long until the end of this year.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
It is not predictable that the market will going up we dont know about it I prefer for holding my coins.
Activity: 55
May 06, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
That is what we are all hoping and praying for, because no trader will like to loose in a market. But i think the price of all the coin are not yet stable especially bitcoin.
Activity: 117
May 06, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
For now yes, but how long does this trend will last...
Activity: 215
May 06, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
now the market seems to be turning green this month will probably continue to rise until the end of this year as developments continue to happen as last year usually happens in the middle of the year until the end of the year.
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
We now see a small growth, but I think that we should not place high hopes on it. While this is a good indicator of market stability
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 06, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Let's just be positive and wish that this is the start of the comeback of the crypto currency.  So far everything looks good this past few days and I hope that it continues this progress of recovery of all cryptos.
Activity: 249
May 06, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
The market is not very predictable you can know when it is green and when it is red the best thing to do is to hold.
Well I can't say that this is easy to predictable. I expected that yesterday BTC went to 10 000. I really do. When it was 99 50 I thought " Yes this is it" but unfortunately they went down. Now this is unpredictable market I can say. This is  very manipulating market and it's hard to trade market right now. You can't be sure where market will go and as a result most of people afraid to trade and this is very good sign for maniulators. They like so unstable situation. I will hodl until BTC won't be more than 11 000
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
The market is not very predictable you can know when it is green and when it is red the best thing to do is to hold.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
I think all of this is because of bitcoin,when bitcoin started on his recovery Crypto market will getting better and better. I hope this will continue for all of us and for the crypto world.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
the crypto market will always go up but before this, we are going to see the down first. the market will change from bottom to go up and going to go down and this will happen like this over and over. only the people which are prepared for the worst thing that will survive in the red market and will make a profit after the red is over. so if we want to use every chance we have, we need to always check the market first before makes any decision.
That happens all the time, when there is a red market we also witness a green market and people love to hype once their coins are increasing in value.
I think for now, the coins that are benefited well are the altcoins because they have big increase compared to the price increase of bitcoin.

This month, almost all altcoins were on green and it's the most awaited moment for every crypto holders and investors this time and everyone's are getting their rewards and earnings.
I am looking forward for this quarter as my crypto assets came to life and surely this month, I am going to invest some of my favorite altcoins like Ripple, Zilliqa, Oyster, ODEM and other new promising altcoins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the market in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Dear all member

last three weeks ago, everyone guessed we already hit the rock-bottom of the crypto market dip so this quarter everyone's so excited for the recovery as my crypto assets are now started to rise and increased it's value.
I think we already surpassed the crisis as the crypto market cap is now on the rally and we almost over $550 billion again as of this writing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 01, 2018, 12:40:51 AM
the crypto market will always go up but before this, we are going to see the down first. the market will change from bottom to go up and going to go down and this will happen like this over and over. only the people which are prepared for the worst thing that will survive in the red market and will make a profit after the red is over. so if we want to use every chance we have, we need to always check the market first before makes any decision.
That happens all the time, when there is a red market we also witness a green market and people love to hype once their coins are increasing in value.
I think for now, the coins that are benefited well are the altcoins because they have big increase compared to the price increase of bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 24, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
Activity: 204
April 24, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
The drop in prices are normal and they happen from time to time. It will just stay down for a while and then we will start seeing market corrections. After that we can start seeing increase in prices as the market starts to stabilize. The market and the prices will not stay down forever, even now the prices have started to recovering albeit quite slowly
Pages:
Jump to: