Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 36. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 24, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
as we have seen recently the crypto market is moving up in a faster way and I due believe it will continue to go up in that trend so that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will hit $25k - 30k
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
Well , it is always been like this . At one time market is is stop going up and its going down . But like we all know , everything has an end so that means that the market will go up eventually  . Its already started to grow at the moment , a lot of altcoin are starting to grow , and o hope its gonna remain like this .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 12:10:24 AM
Crypto will eventually going up. I still believe that crypto will brings earning to everyone. I am always in positive, and I ignore every dump happened and I look at other things to divert my feelings to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 107
April 23, 2018, 10:16:03 PM
In my opinion, crypto market will go up but it maybe takes some time. Let's just wait and believe in cryptocurrency that it will still give us great profit in perfect time. Be patience!
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 23, 2018, 06:36:02 PM
The past months were exceptional and I honestly have no idea whatsoever why the coin market cap decreased so heavily. I assume investors sold to liquidate their huge winnings and this caused the huge downswing. After this relatively long hole and after the recent increase, I am confident that the crypto market cap will now increase again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
I think it is still too early to claim victory, and although the market seems to be showing signs of gradually regaining the confidence lost after the drastic fall of recent months, the moment of maximum fall in the year is still too recent (April 6), so there still seems to be enough room for the price to continue moving intermittently for several more weeks.

The $9,000 level will be an important test for bitcoin. In case of breaking it, without a doubt we could begin a consistent growth towards the $12,000 mark, but if we do not surpass it, we could easily return to the line of $7,000.

I think you are absolutely right and soon we will see passing the 9000$ mark and will go higher. I believe that some good times are on the way.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
I think it is still too early to claim victory, and although the market seems to be showing signs of gradually regaining the confidence lost after the drastic fall of recent months, the moment of maximum fall in the year is still too recent (April 6), so there still seems to be enough room for the price to continue moving intermittently for several more weeks.

The $9,000 level will be an important test for bitcoin. In case of breaking it, without a doubt we could begin a consistent growth towards the $12,000 mark, but if we do not surpass it, we could easily return to the line of $7,000.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
I agree with the guys above, it is too yearly to say that for sure, but we all are hoping for it. So work as you can now, with a hope for future growth!
Activity: 124
April 23, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Yes, the market has now become stable.  And the price grows on all coins.  I think the market will be stable until the end of the year.
Activity: 120
April 23, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
Markets come to life. Is is a very positive trend. I had already buy couple perspective coins and whait a good moment to sell them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
It's hard to say for now but I think we thankful that bitcoin is not going down dip because a lot of will lose their money. Market show that it's starting to increase again so is a good sign that market now is recovering from bloodbath.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
This week it is showing how Bitcoin and ETH have progressed on their increase it is a good sign, but expect the unexpected since the increase is just about 2% and more, not 10-20% so we can't tell yet... so we have to stay tuned on the pump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 23, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
Yes, we are already seeing good growth.The only problem is how long it will last and what will be the fall after that
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 23, 2018, 05:21:25 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes the prices of bitcoins will increase even more just like what is expected after the end of tax day in united states so we can expect that the price of bitcoins might grow up to 10k dollar  maybe up to may.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
It looks like that. The market cap is recovering then. It's a great news which means we are not panic anymore. I hope it will continue to increase,  so many people have a new hope on bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Most likely we will not see such a growth in the market as in late 2017, but still growth with minor corrections is most likely  Smiley
It's kinda be like that and I appreciate how it grows in the market but it is still the beginning of the journey for this year to rise. Actually,many times are in dumping situation in crypto market. Fortunately,investors are so smart in investing their fiat money in bitcoin. As an investor,they have to be very gentle on doing such move and decision for the betterment of the investment they put up. And so, cryptocurrency is one of the most effective to build up capital and profits. Meanwhile, crypto market will continue going up gradually but with a certainty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 04:47:36 PM
The market is definitely going up. BTC continues a slow return to their positions. This week its cost increased by 8%!
Of course, altcoins did not fail to take advantage of the situation and also rushed up. Thus, at the end of the week, the total market capitalization rose to almost $ 400 billion, an increase of 22% from last week. The share of bitcoin decreased from 43% to 39%. At the same time, the volume of trading rose to the level of $ 20-21 billion per day. The news background is very optimistic. So that all very well
Activity: 51
April 23, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
yes it is. It was already started this month of April and I believe that it will continue to growth until the end of this year. Growing little by little is a great news for everyone. And also the sign that market will tuning up.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
Most likely we will not see such a growth in the market as in late 2017, but still growth with minor corrections is most likely  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: