Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us???? - page 4. (Read 12261 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
I would like to see customer service.  With all the problems in the past several days I have experienced I would like to hear from someone and get my issues resolved.  I think the support has gone down the drain.
Activity: 364
Any plans to reduce transaction fees from 0.65%?
Also, I believe for mtgox code deposits, 0.6% is high, you should lower this fees or even better, make it free Smiley
Activity: 305
Crypto X Change
Hi,

I would like to know why the mtgox usd code withdrawal has been removed from cryptoxchange?
Now, the way to go from crypto to mtgox is bitinstant, with slightly higher fees, but that fees hurts during arbitration.

I think you need to get back those withdrawals and remove the fees for mtgox code deposits.

Hi, Very sorry yes we are waiting on our limits to be lifted at MtGox. We are waiting for withdrawals to be lifted as we have hit our limits.

Shouldn't be too long now.

Regards

Crypto X Change
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
+1 for Dwolla withdrawal!

On a side note, Cryptoxchange took about a good half-hour to an hour to deal with a mistake that I made where I accidentally banned myself from withdrawing anything on my account for 24 hours.  I was trying to withdraw quickly because of the margin between Gox and Crypto at the time.  Even though it was my fault, they responded to my email VERY quickly, unlocked the ban, and let me proceed with my withdrawal.

+1 for Cryptoxchange and their amazing first impression of customer service.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
It looks like dwolla is a great way to minimize the fees (unless I missed some fine print on dwolla's site), so if that option is added I'll probably switch provided the volume is sufficient.
Activity: 364
Hi,

I would like to know why the mtgox usd code withdrawal has been removed from cryptoxchange?
Now, the way to go from crypto to mtgox is bitinstant, with slightly higher fees, but that fees hurts during arbitration.

I think you need to get back those withdrawals and remove the fees for mtgox code deposits.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
I've been with Crypto X Change for a couple of weeks now and they have real potential to become the premier exchange.  Their customer service is excellent and lately there have been a lot of new clients which means the spreads are getting tighter and liquidity is great. 

Making the bottom ticker optional was a great change; I would like to see the site simplified further.  It's not just for my purposes but I have a lot of clients who are 60+ year old women who will admit their computer skills are lacking.  I realize bitcoin is not all-inclusive yet but if we make it more user-friendly we will see huge gains.

The transfer direct to a bank account is a very good feature and will set them apart from other exchanges.  Right now it is $5AUD plus .6% according to the site but I believe dropping the .6% is in the works. 

Overall I think Crypto X Change is the best choice right now. 
Activity: 462
It's all about the game, and how you play it
Check withdraw would be good(even better if it's free like TH used to do!)
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
Seal
Hi,
100% - We have upgrade roll outs coming, that simplify everything, so it will be very fast and simple. Sorry for the delay! Everything from Funding to Withdraw whether Fiat or BTC will be much, much simpler! - Thank You!

Awesome. Any word on how your order matching works?
Activity: 331
Earthling
Does your mobile identification not work?

Think I have been waiting for that sms for over 2 hours now Tongue

Hi Yes, it's basically instant have you put in with your country code? That would be the problem.
Let us know if you don't have any luck.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Works now.

It seems 0045XXXXXXXX doesn't work, but instead have to use +45XXXXXXXX.
Crypto X Change

Hi Yes, it's basically instant have you put in with your country code? That would be the problem.
Let us know if you don't have any luck.

Thank You

Crypto X Change
Earthling

Crypto X Change
Australia for all intents and purposes really is just an island with some sub-standard submarine links - ideally it would be nice to move the servers somewhere else (USA, Japan, or Europe?) because for me even a high speed link in the US still results in slow loading of your site.

Yea, same here. It is not a huge issue for me, but sometimes I can get annoyed when the site just hangs and nothing really happens :/

Keep up the good work though. I find the interface a lot more friendly and soothing than MTGox and TH etc...

Hi Nicolai & Vampire,

Yes we are very sorry about the sluggishness, we are working on a solution to make it lightening fast everywhere. Our main infrastructure etc has to be here in Australia, however the methods / options we are looking at to speed it all up, shouldn't be long now. Were very happy you like it Smiley

Also the Dwolla withdraw is also at the top of the priority list, which has grown hugely since all of this feedback which is perfect.

Our Ultimate goal is to have the exchange exactly how you guys want it to be, it doesnt matter what we think are good features or looks etc, it is what you our customers want and that's our goal is for everyone to be happy with an Exchange that the whole community can have input into what you want.

Thank you very much

Regards

Crypto X Change
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Dwolla withdrawals is a must have for me also. Also the site is somewhat sluggish (I am in US), but that isn't a big issue for me.
Earthling
Australia for all intents and purposes really is just an island with some sub-standard submarine links - ideally it would be nice to move the servers somewhere else (USA, Japan, or Europe?) because for me even a high speed link in the US still results in slow loading of your site.

Yea, same here. It is not a huge issue for me, but sometimes I can get annoyed when the site just hangs and nothing really happens :/

Keep up the good work though. I find the interface a lot more friendly and soothing than MTGox and TH etc...
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Death & Taxes
Yes we will be Adding Dwolla Withdraw, as you know as deposit, way to risky. However as soon as possible this will be sorted out there are a few things we need to get done for this being outside of USA. Smiley On it's way though Sir!

Sounds good.  Will keep an eye out.
Activity: 662
Merit: 545

Death & Taxes
Hi,

I Will try and address a few things in one post if thats ok?

Yes we will be Adding Dwolla Withdraw, as you know as deposit, way to risky. However as soon as possible this will be sorted out there are a few things we need to get done for this being outside of USA. Smiley On it's way though Sir!

RJK
Hi,
Yes we have an extremely fast connection & setup here, however Europe, USA and some clients in various places have said speed has been a huge issue. We are looking at options right now for this, we need to keep our main system here locally, but there are some options in which we are looking into right away to have maximum speed everywhere, your exactly right it's the terrible link from Australia to Overseas that causes this.

Seal
Hi,
100% - We have upgrade roll outs coming, that simplify everything, so it will be very fast and simple. Sorry for the delay! Everything from Funding to Withdraw whether Fiat or BTC will be much, much simpler! - Thank You!

chsados
Hi,
Yes buy stop/ loss stop order implementation in the order book is also being added, within a week or so.
Credit & Debit Cards Payment & Withdraw Coming February ETA.

registered! 
Crypto X Change
1 think and I would join (rejoin) today.

Dwolla withdrawals.  I understand if you don't want to accept Dwolla for deposits.  Yes it isn't perfectly irreversible and that exposes you to potential risk.  No problems there.

Dwolla withdrawals expose you to no risk.  It costs me $0.25 on Mt.Gox.  I withdraw once a week. Funds are in my account in 2 days.  Also I have the "warm fuzzy feeling" of seeing money in Dwolla within hours (I know my money is on the way).  Dwolla now has option to automatically ACH the funds as soon as they are deposited so I don't need to do anything else.

Add Dwolla withdrawal option (your $5 bank transfer is great for those people who can't or don't want to use Dwolla).  If you do add it make it so I can program my Dwolla address into my account for 1-click withdrawals.  I would also like to see the ability to lock down my account.  Set a custom max per day BTC withdrawal limit (like ATM card).  If the optional lock down mode is engaged then removing it or changing any money options (new bank accounts, raise BTC limit) requires a 24 hour wait.  That would provide high security.  If I am holding $10K combined BTC and USD and USD can only go to my Dwolla account and BTC is limited (by the limit I set) to 100 BTC per day then I have limited my max loss to $600.  That would make me feel more confident to keep large amounts on your exchange.

PLEASE Crypto-X-Change give me the reason to leave Mt.Gox forever.  PLEASE I want to give you money.

Death & Taxes
Hi,

I Will try and address a few things in one post if thats ok?

RJK
Hi,
Yes we have an extremely fast connection & setup here, however Europe, USA and some clients in various places have said speed has been a huge issue. We are looking at options right now for this, we need to keep our main system here locally, but there are some options in which we are looking into right away to have maximum speed everywhere, your exactly right it's the terrible link from Australia to Overseas that causes this.

Seal
Hi,

chsados
Hi,
Yes buy stop/ loss stop order implementation in the order book is also being added, within a week or so.
Credit & Debit Cards Payment & Withdraw Coming February ETA.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
1 think and I would join (rejoin) today.

Dwolla withdrawals.  I understand if you don't want to accept Dwolla for deposits.  Yes it isn't perfectly irreversible and that exposes you to potential risk.  No problems there.

Dwolla withdrawals expose you to no risk.  It costs me $0.25 on Mt.Gox.  I withdraw once a week. Funds are in my account in 2 days.  Also I have the "warm fuzzy feeling" of seeing money in Dwolla within hours (I know my money is on the way).  Dwolla now has option to automatically ACH the funds as soon as they are deposited so I don't need to do anything else.

Add Dwolla withdrawal option (your $5 bank transfer is great for those people who can't or don't want to use Dwolla).  If you do add it make it so I can program my Dwolla address into my account for 1-click withdrawals.  I would also like to see the ability to lock down my account.  Set a custom max per day BTC withdrawal limit (like ATM card).  If the optional lock down mode is engaged then removing it or changing any money options (new bank accounts, raise BTC limit) requires a 24 hour wait.  That would provide high security.  If I am holding $10K combined BTC and USD and USD can only go to my Dwolla account and BTC is limited (by the limit I set) to 100 BTC per day then I have limited my max loss to $600.  That would make me feel more confident to keep large amounts on your exchange.

PLEASE Crypto-X-Change give me the reason to leave Mt.Gox forever.  PLEASE I want to give you money.

Whats the deal? They want you to verify yourself for bank deposits/withdrawals, so the measurements are already implemented. I believe that they could easily add dwolla transfers for verified customers with next-to-none risk. I think it will be harder for them to get a Dwolla account as they reside in Australia, which makes it difficult to get a dwolla account(as a german I had my problems there, too, even though I have my Bank account with the Bank Of Hawaii)
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Pages:
Jump to: