Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us???? - page 3. (Read 12261 times)

WME
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi,

Yes we are working on many things, the new Fee structures etc will also be released very shortly making trading very cheap for everyone.
All inbound / outbound wire processing, had been paused however everything should be flowing smoothly now.

If anyone has any issues please do let us know [email protected]

Regards

Crypto X Change

Don't lie pls
You owe me over 100k and can't send it over one month!
Scammer or just retarded? Why would you dump that much in all at once without first doing a few smoke tests?

They froze funds after test passed
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Hi,

Yes we are working on many things, the new Fee structures etc will also be released very shortly making trading very cheap for everyone.
All inbound / outbound wire processing, had been paused however everything should be flowing smoothly now.

Regards

Crypto X Change

Don't lie pls
Scammer or just retarded? Why would you dump that much in all at once without first doing a few smoke tests?
WME
Hi,

Regards

Crypto X Change

Don't lie pls
Activity: 305
Crypto X Change
Hi,

Regards

Crypto X Change
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Hello crypto support
Where are you gone?
Where is my money?

They fixed my withdrawal issue today.  Here is what they said in their email:

We have reviewed your account and we found one issue with Trade. Your account is good to withdraw now.

As far as the email and irritation concerns, we firmly believe that it is your right to write us ( sometimes that may be with harsh words ), as you have right to ask for explanation, support for any issues you are facing with the web site. Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions/concerns and we will be happy to help you.

Sorry for inconvenience and we really appreciate your support and patience.

Thanks,
Mahin

The part about email and irritation concerns was in response to something I said to them, that I didn't want them to mistake me emailing them 3 days in a row for me being irritated. 

I think they're just working through a few bugs.  After I withdrew my BTC, my BTC balance now shows -0.00050000  (a negative).  I wrote them back about it and assume that their trade engine code is simply tacking on a .0005 BTC transaction fee.

Either way, they had mentioned to me a week or so before this happened that they were implementing new things and updating the site, so I just think they're working out the kinks.

Hope it works out for you Smiley
WME
Hello crypto support
Where are you gone?
Where is my money?
Crypto X Change
Hi,

We are currently working on all suggestions, and also perfecting our trade engine due to increased trading bot activity.

We appreciate all of the feedback, and have started already building these into the exchange, pending testing and updating the Exchange.

There is a new Fee structure coming out in the next week after our 0% Trade Fee period has finished, which we have a solution that meets everyone's requirements.

More staff have been added due to the increase in our customer base, we appologise for any inconveniences over the weekend with our trade engine, there had been some issues which we are debugging and solving now and this will be lightening fast within the next few days.

All Ex Trade Hill clients moving funds across via BitInstant will be credited $5.00 USD to their account, which should be available very soon once BitInstant announce the availability to Withdraw to other Exchanges.

We look forward to further Feedback & Recommendations, we are here for the long run and to provide the very best service and experience for Bitcoin users.

Regards

Crypto X Change
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

5. Fast Executions on Market Orders

Firstly, the lag-time between placing a "Quick Buy"/"Quick Sell" order and having it execute. I've seen this take anywhere from 30 seconds up to a minute and a half. In one case, the trade didn't execute, but stayed on the books in small pieces, and I had to delete each one manually and place the order again. It would be better if Quick mode either locked the orders in question for 5 seconds while waiting for approval, or simply executed what they could immediately and warned you that some of your orders couldn't complete

I've been having a lot of trade execution problems with CryptoXChange - anyone else experience this too?

Mine tend to evolve around an order which I want to fill showing its buy/sell button, then after I place the trade, it will not fill or stay there for up to a minute, or sometimes more before executing. If the order depth (through the api or the web page) is queryed during this time, it'll show a buy and a sell price which is the same and sometimes an overlap where sell prices exceed buy prices!?

I can understand this happening at busy times, especially when there is high volatility for a few seconds at a time, but from what you are saying ssaCEO, you, like me have seen this happen for minutes at a time.

I have raised this a number of times with them but I don't tend to get an answer. This along with a number of queries asking about how their order matching system works. Do you have any further information about this cryptoxchange?

*edit* This has been identified as an issue and fixed, see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptoxchange-order-matching-error-64546
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would like to see a standardised format for all exchanges that has the fee structure so that

Code:
exchange
deposit (zero, fixed fee (e.g.0.1btc), fixed % (0.65),..)
withdrawal (zero, fixed fee (e.g.0.1btc), fixed bitcoin txfee(currently 0.0005), fixed % (0.65),..)
trading (cur-cur, fixed fee, percentage)
servertime
notification text ("we are going to change at ")
so that bots/spreadsheets/trading formulas can automatically subscribe and pick up.

whatever it is doesn't really matter as long as I can pull it in similar to ticker (though obviously not as frequently)

marked
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Here's what I'd like to see:

For unverified members (i.e. ID has not been uploaded and verified), it would be nice for each user to be able to see 1)  How much of the monthly deposit/withdrawal limit is remaining and 2) The date/time at which the monthly limit will be reset.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
1. Trust
2. Security
3. Tranparency
4. Low Trading Fees
5. Fast Executions on Market Orders
6. Features (Level II order book is a must; trade history starting with time)
7. At least one(1) Free Fiat Withdrawal per month.
8. Customer Service

Well, at least this is what I like in order of importance. Cheers!
Activity: 311
Merit: 251
Bitcoin.se site owner
I tried to sign up with Crypto yesterday, the confirmation link in the e-mail did not work so I e-mailed support. More than 24 hours later I have not received a response. Also, the "live support" always claims to be online (I'm number 1 in line and approximate waiting time is 5 minutes) but they never answer.

How long does it usually take to get an answer from support? I realize that the online support might not work since it is night time in Australia when it is day time here, but why does it say that it is online then?
Activity: 364
I think the 500$ limit is lifted once you submit the documents.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
I just started using CXC in the past couple weeks, and think I was unlucky in that I experienced the worst of a couple of issues that have shown up since then. It's been a bit bumpy, but the customer service is excellent and has definitely made up for it. All the issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently.

I've got a positive view of the site, the owners and the CS. There are two minor technical issues that could improve the site, though. Firstly, the lag-time between placing a "Quick Buy"/"Quick Sell" order and having it execute. I've seen this take anywhere from 30 seconds up to a minute and a half. In one case, the trade didn't execute, but stayed on the books in small pieces, and I had to delete each one manually and place the order again. It would be better if Quick mode either locked the orders in question for 5 seconds while waiting for approval, or simply executed what they could immediately and warned you that some of your orders couldn't complete, and gave you the option to leave them or try again at a new price. I realize that raises other issues like security (preventing an attacker from locking up the exchange repeatedly), so it's not an easy request.

The other thing is it would be nice to see Bitcoin deposits as pending while they're waiting for confirmations. Gox doesn't do this either, but it always bugged me.

Other than that, it's a great service and there are definitely some net positives that make it worth a little extra in trading fees, particularly the ease and speed of bank withdrawals for those of us outside the US.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
To all the people complaining about trading volume: you make the trading volume. If you want to increase CryptoXchange's volume, you have to trade there. If you want to stop MtGox's monopoly then don't trade there. It's simple.
Activity: 364
Most important I think is trading volume.
Secondly, the trading commission should be structured, like mtgox and not flat 0.65%
Activity: 38
I have been using Crypto X Change for the past couple of weeks as well, great exchange... great live support feature and customer service in general..they are quick to resolve a problem/answer questions.

only two things I would like to see (similar to everyone elses)

1. More trading volume

2. Have just 5 $ for bank withdraw and drop the .6 %

Crypto X Change
Do you support Chinese CNY deposit and withdraw ?

If you did, you'll get more volumes.

Hi,

Yes we sure do, you can deposit into either our AUD or USD markets with CNY, and also withdraw.
Everything converts automatically for you. We support every major currency inbound, and every single currency outbound.

We will put up a list some where of them all. If you goto our system and goto deposit, select your native currency the list is there.

Thank You

Crypto X Change
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Do you support Chinese CNY deposit and withdraw ?

If you did, you'll get more volumes.
Crypto X Change
I would like to see customer service.  With all the problems in the past several days I have experienced I would like to hear from someone and get my issues resolved.  I think the support has gone down the drain.

Hi Mark,

Very sorry for any issues. We have more support staff starting.

All emails are replied to quickly if you email [email protected] we will have issues sorted out.

Thank you

Crypto X Change
Pages:
Jump to: