Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 17. (Read 30758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
Why does the PPC explorer say novacoin explorer? Is it a bug?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The current explorers (PPC,TRC,FRC,FC) are back up.

I am working on a new issue with the new code and updating TRC. I will keep you posted.

I will get the NVC and BTE explorers up sometime today.

I want to acknowledge John Tobey, as he is still working on the ABE project and there are been some nice changes in the recent build (including using RPC calls to get transaction info for coins that are 0.8 compliant).

So when you Donate to CCE, please consider leaving him a tip in the tip jars on the bottom of CCE pages.  Wink

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I see that you don’t put Bytecoin and Novacoin in your fun Poll, why?  Huh

Because they are not on CCE...Yet    Tongue

Ok ...  Smiley
legendary

Because they are not on CCE...Yet    Tongue
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
CCE will be down for a few hours tonight as I restructure the server

Novacoin and Bytecoin explorers should be added with the restructure... Grin

At times the server will be up and down as testing occurs

Thank you for your patience and support.

legendary
Current happenings in CCE world:    Tongue

1. Due to the low vote count in the last poll, I have decided to add both Novacoin and Bytecoin to CCE. The vote split between NVC only and BTE only/Both combined were close.

2. I have been asked to add BBQ coin to CCE both here and in e-mails.  I will more than likely add it after I add NVC/BTE and evaluate how the server handles the load.

3. I am going to need to update the home page as the table would get quite long with 6-7 coins listed. As you can tell from the wonderful design of the home page now.. Roll Eyes ..Web page design is not my strongest suit. At this time I am looking at a barter deal for page design for some coding on my part. If that falls through, I will be asking for volunteers to help with the home page redesign or perhaps start a donation fund to start a bounty to hire somebody.

4. I have noticed many technical questions on this forum repeated over and over with all the alt-coins. I enjoy helping people, however shortly after I answer/help somebody, the post tends to get buried quickly and the cycle begins again. I am thinking about starting a general technical alt-coin wiki that can be referred to whenever a question is asked that has been answered many times before. I would most likely put it on cryptocoinmine.com to avoid more traffic on CCE. CCM is not up yet in terms of web page/services.

5. Speaking about CCM, alt-coin pools are still on the short list, but my old friend http/front end design rears its ugly head. The pools would help greatly in funding the CCE site, allowing me to upgrade or even use multiple servers for CCE.

I will post more later..as I have more ideas/projects/news to share.    Smiley
legendary
And back up we go..... Tongue
legendary
Cryptocoinexplorer is up and down due to an issue on the hosting end.

I keep you posted when it comes back up.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Any chance of bringing BBQcoin onboard?

Possibly, if I see enough demand for it.

If I keep adding coins, I am either going to have to upgrade the VPS or start a second VPS... Cheesy

Yeah, that's not going to be cheap for long!
legendary

Possibly, if I see enough demand for it.

If I keep adding coins, I am either going to have to upgrade the VPS or start a second VPS... Cheesy
legendary
Anyway, so far Novacoin is a shoo in,  Bytecoin fans get to voting!!!!

Can I vote twice?

How bout a Bytecoin bounty? Smiley

I guess since Bytecoin already has a block explorer there's a bit less demand.  But I've seen them lock up at least once.  I'm also mildly concerned that a lot of Bytecoin services (pool, explorer, exchange) seem to be concentrated in the founders' domain.

Well seeing as there is only 48 votes so far and the percentage of add both & add only Bytecoin come close to Novacoin only, unless there is a major surge in votes before the poll closes i will probably add both.

Though honestly the vote base is too small to be the major factor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

Can I vote twice?

How bout a Bytecoin bounty? Smiley

I guess since Bytecoin already has a block explorer there's a bit less demand.  But I've seen them lock up at least once.  I'm also mildly concerned that a lot of Bytecoin services (pool, explorer, exchange) seem to be concentrated in the founders' domain.
Activity: 280
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
NovaCoin is the only coin.  Grin
legendary
I will close the poll Friday.

With only 41 votes, I am starting to think nobody cares  Sad

legendary
Just a small update:

1. I changed the way database update process is called so FastCGI does not try and use those temporary processes to process web requests. This would cause slow response times due to the process being set not to serve and shutdown after updating the database.

2. Changed the way error logs are handled, I hope this will suppress those page long error messages, mostly due to the issue addressed above.

POLL

Only 38 votes!!!!!!......The site has over 70,000 hits in the last ~45 days....It is hard for me to justify a decision based on such a small sample size of site users.   Tongue

Please take a second to vote.

Your input is very important to me.
legendary
How do I get the terracoin difficulty in API?
When I use: http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/q/getdifficulty

I only get:
Shows the difficulty of the last block in CHAIN.
/chain/CHAIN/q/getdifficulty

Someone please help.

The API instructions read:

Code:

So the API command would look like:

Code:
http://cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/chain/Terracoin/q/getdifficulty

That is the basic structure of all the API commands. One appends the url with  "/chain//q/"

The name of the coin is case sensitive,  Terracoin and Freicoin both start with an upper case with the rest lower case.

PPC is a bit different as I should have coded it like "PPCoin", however I do not want to change it now as it might break an application that has it set the current way.

For PPC use "PPcoin"

For more information on using the API, click the API link in the various explorers.  Smiley

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
How do I get the terracoin difficulty in API?
When I use: http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/q/getdifficulty

I only get:

Someone please help.
Thanks, dw
Pages:
Jump to: