Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 16. (Read 30758 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looks like TRC web interface is back up, just a few hundred blocks behind. Smiley Yay!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Update,

Finally got a server reset an hour ago.....

SSH and Web server are still down, so it looks like a server issue.

Still working on getting CCE up on the second server, almost there. Just reconstructing the Terracoin database and all the heavy work is done.
Activity: 434
There's always Amazon EC if you are a do it yourself person. Smiley
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
I am working hard to get CCE up on the second server.

I have yet to receive a reply on a simple SERVER RESET REQUEST from the hosting company.

Needless to say, it looks like I will be looking for a new hosting company.

We've all been there!  Hope you're back up and running, soon.
legendary
I am working hard to get CCE up on the second server.

I have yet to receive a reply on a simple SERVER RESET REQUEST from the hosting company.

Needless to say, it looks like I will be looking for a new hosting company.

legendary
I am waiting on a response from the hosting service.

In the mean time , I am in the process of copying the backup to my other server and hopefully one way or the other I will get CCE back online soon.

legendary
The server is experiencing a bit of difficulty not related to the explorers themselves.   Sad

I will get the site back up...ASAP.

legendary
I noticed that I changed the official name of the chain in the PPC explorer to "PPCoin" , whereas before it was "PPcoin".

Though this is a change I have been wanting to make, I have not due to the fact it might cause issues with applications that use the API until the name was changed in the application.

I was going to change it back,  but instead thought this would be the best time to change it due to all the other changes already happening.

For those having problems using the API in the PPC Explorer:

You will need to change the chain name to "PPCoin"

Example :

http://cryptocoinexplorer.com:2750/chain/PPCoin/q/getdifficulty

Any questions, feel free to contact me and I will help you as soon as I can.

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
CCE now has Novacoin and Bytecoin explorersGrin

Do not worry BBQ users, BBQ is next on the list.

1. The PPC explorer issues should be sorted out. Thank you Sunny for keeping me informed of the bugs that had arisen during the upgrade and adding explorers.

2. Feathercoin has a new icon. I switched the PPC and TRC icon to the icon included in the official builds.

My my u have been busy Smiley

everyone who uses this site should give you a donation... if they don't then they are just MEAN!!! and they should have their IP blocked from using ur amazing site Tongue

serious Gtz Smiley
legendary
Fantastic!  Can I send you a Bytecoin tip?

OF course!  It would be greatly appreciated.

Donation addresses are in the bottom section of each coins explorer.

Thank You

legendary
CCE now has Novacoin and Bytecoin explorersGrin

Do not worry BBQ users, BBQ is next on the list.

1. The PPC explorer issues should be sorted out. Thank you Sunny for keeping me informed of the bugs that had arisen during the upgrade and adding explorers.

2. Feathercoin has a new icon. I switched the PPC and TRC icon to the icon included in the official builds.

Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
Fantastic!  Can I send you a Bytecoin tip?
legendary
The amount is still off a bit in the fractions, for example in block 44714,
amount should be 410.49, but is shown as 410.1049

Thanks for the hard work though, now you support 6 altcoins and counting ...  Grin

Fixed, just had to do an adjustment on the LOG10COIN constant.

Also, it appears the network issues have cleared up.
legendary
Last night I moved all the coins onto the latest ABE platform, and there are quite a number of improvements and changes in the latest version.

There are bound to be a few bugs pop up with the platform upgrade, then throw the chaos of new coins into the mix... Huh

Now the network-server slowdown...I think it is time for me to actually eat a meal as I cannot do anything until the network issue clears up.

legendary
Activity: 1205
The amount is still off a bit in the fractions, for example in block 44714,
amount should be 410.49, but is shown as 410.1049

Thanks for the hard work though, now you support 6 altcoins and counting ...  Grin
legendary
Looks like CCE is experiencing some server issues.

SSH is slow, Explorers slow and the total system activity is at 0.25%.

Looks like a hosting issue, just gotta wait it out  Sad
legendary
Yeah name is now fixed but there is another problem, the amount in transactions are 100 times less.

Caught and fixed.

That should be it as I am done with using the PPC explorer as my "template"  Smiley

Bytecoin is now up on CCE.

Novacoin should be up shortly as I have narrowed down the address problem to the area where it is happening.

I will make a full announcement of everything once the Novacoin explorer is up.

Continue to alert me to problems, the quicker I know about them the faster I can fix them.

Thanks you for your patience, growing pains can be a pain in the arse.

legendary
Activity: 1205
Yeah name is now fixed but there is another problem, the amount in transactions are 100 times less.
legendary
Ok , the PPC explorer is fixed.

Kind of nice having a copy of the main executable under a different name in the same directory.

I do this so when a database update is triggered (with Blocknotify), Fastcgi wont stick its big nose into the ABE process that is refreshing the database. The ABE thread that is updating the database runs under a different set of parameters, and sometimes Fastcgi grabs it or tries to use it. This will cause the user request to go off into never, never land as the refresh thread is set not to serve, only to refresh and shutdown.

I found the easiest solution was just to rename the abe.py executable that is called out with block notify scrypt, so Fastcgi will not even consider its thread fair game.

legendary
Why does the PPC explorer say novacoin explorer? Is it a bug?

LMAO......

The dangers of cutting and pasting..... Tongue Tongue Tongue

I am working on getting NVC on CCE today and I was using some of the coding from the PPC explorer to get the NVC explorer ready.

I will fix it now...

I really should not be let near my projects after an all niter working with said server  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: