Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies Wallets - page 7. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 13, 2019, 06:24:11 PM
Grin Now there are so many wallets. What is better to choose the most famous and enjoy one. I'm talking about MeW. Now every project that goes to the market is trying to create a purse. I do not understand why we are forced to register wallets from projects. I'm not sure that they have high protection.
It is happen usually when participating bounty and this is a way to help bring their project into alive. Mostly projects now are more on crypto exchanges and they'll want that their participant will experience also with the efficient of their work. I think there is no problem with if we know that it is legit project and besides, it is required and if you're not wanting to do it...then better to not participate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 13, 2019, 06:19:44 PM
When I got into cryptocurency, I learnt that choosing the right wallets is very Paramount. I picked blockchain wallet for web, imtoken and eidoo for Mobile wallet and trezor for hard wallet
We should pick the right wallet so our money will be secured, and don’t trust any wallet especially the web wallet. The more online your walley are, the more its chance to be hacked, but its good that you have hard wallet just to be sure you’re safe.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 05:47:19 PM
I enjoy the ease of mobile wallets because I don't have to type in my private key each time I want to transfer funds from my wallet. Other forms of wallet can come in handy when I have large funds I want to hodl for a longtime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 05:39:07 PM
I think that one of the most reliable cryptocurrency wallets is hardware wallets, as well as a MEW wallet and a Mycrypto wallet. These are the three main categories of wallets which in my opinion are the most reliable and safe for use in almost all cases. I usually choose one of these three.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 13, 2019, 05:09:42 PM
Grin Now there are so many wallets. What is better to choose the most famous and enjoy one. I'm talking about MeW. Now every project that goes to the market is trying to create a purse. I do not understand why we are forced to register wallets from projects. I'm not sure that they have high protection.

That's purely business mate, and registering with it could provide mew's community grow more productive, so they've encourage everybody to register at their wallet service. Definitely their security has been tested secure and have the strong privacy towards every customer who uses it. Always make your private keys confidential so you won't expose it to theives online.
Activity: 487
February 13, 2019, 04:46:45 PM
When I got into cryptocurency, I learnt that choosing the right wallets is very Paramount. I picked blockchain wallet for web, imtoken and eidoo for Mobile wallet and trezor for hard wallet
Activity: 252
February 13, 2019, 03:38:09 PM
I like to use Mycrypto, because I am sick my MEW wallet. It is always under different attacks and almost impossible to use. A regular desktop wallet is much safer and you do not need to care about your crypto every minute.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 13, 2019, 03:25:53 PM
A pretty good selection of wallets, but I would not dare to use half of them. For my needs, MEW and MyCrypto are quite enough. The greater the number of wallets you use, the higher the risk of hacking one of them.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
I prefer multi currency wallets. That way the burden is reduced and the management becomes easier. Btw there are some established wallets that needs to be there all the time. MEW is one of them.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 03:17:26 PM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 13, 2019, 02:36:09 PM

the first feature of a good wallet must be security, so i to accumulate altcoin prefer a wallet hardware as nano ledger, instead for small transactions of every day a wallet fast on the phone as coinomi...
Activity: 248
February 13, 2019, 02:31:21 PM
useful information for me. a lot of cryptocurrency wallets that I haven't used. because I only use a few of what you mentioned. but I think, not all crypto wallets will be used. lots of new wallets, not necessarily safe to use. better to use the recommendations. that's just advice.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2019, 02:17:05 PM
thanks for sharing the links OP. an wow, theres a lot of wallet for every altcoins with own blockchain.
I only uses myetherwallet for my erc token and exchange for another altcoins, less hassle.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 13, 2019, 02:09:26 PM
cool post. ofcourse theres always a wallet on the altcoin created. except token created on ethereum blockchain.
now most of the project uses it and you only need one wallet which is ethereum and the best choice for that is myetherwallet.
anyway you forget something. Ethos is a universal wallet. you should take a look at that.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 13, 2019, 02:07:06 PM
Thanks for this extensive wallets comparison. It will certainly be very useful to new users.
We always have to keep in mind that desktop wallets are much safer than online wallets.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 02:03:12 PM
Good day! Your post is great! I myself only use MEW and am not familiar with most of the wallets you mentioned here. I will save this thread for future reference. This will be of help for newbies and to myself too. There's a otvof new tokens lately and its important to be know which wallets are good and safe to use.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
February 13, 2019, 01:55:18 PM
It seems that you created this thread to get merit Cheesy. if I have some, I would donate because you spent so much time by creating it.
Add to your thread that there are many phishing web wallets, so they have to be careful. Because you created this thread for newbies right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 01:50:08 PM
Wallets that today exist in general have serious opportunities for use, I think that there is a high probability that today the cryptocurrency world can only improve services and sift out bad ones. Therefore, I think that everything will work out.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 05:12:36 AM
A cool wallet created by a project incubated by ETC Labs known as BUTTON Wallet is coming up - looks fab
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 05:09:11 AM
Thank you OP for taking your time to put together all these, it will surely alot of people here to decide on what cryptocurrency wallet to use for the safety of their coin. It is a great work.
Pages:
Jump to: