Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 10. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
cryptocurrency can improve businesses.We are in the modern age,everything can improve through the help of technologies.Cryptocurrencies offers innovative solutions may solve various business problems and more convienient to transacts from different people around the globe.Blockchain may used for business purposes because there are no intermediaries as a result,it will cut its costs.
Activity: 29
Maybe if I open a new business, I will use electronic money to pay, because in fact electronic money can help many things including business. The system is based on blockchain to make transactions using electronic money for security and more convenience therefore, electronic money can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any What financial barriers and attract customers from all over the world
Activity: 27
People can enhance their business development with the help of encryption. While doing your usual business and at the same time do crypto in your spare time. I believe it will help businesses improve and grow rapidly and many organizations also understand that because today there is a tendency among many organizations to integrate enterprises with decentralized cryptography-related ecosystems. And many companies focus on core business, so e-money can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any financial hurdles and attract customers. all over the world
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency can help businesses in relation to the easy transaction of services. Cryptocurrency will provide a medium for easy payment of goods and services.  Cryptocurrency will enable you to transact value between peers without a centralized authority.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes, the crypto can really help especially our entrepreneurs because it's easier to pay and less fees especially when our clients are in the distant location. Like me, that there is a small print shop where I was doing a customized t-shirt bitcoins and sell them to my friends also using bitcoins.
Activity: 33
Of course, Cryptocurrency is made with a variety of security and ease of transactions that will facilitate us in business because it does not need to spend a lot of time during the transaction process
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Cryptocurrency is very helpful to everyone's business because cryptocurrency has been popular and is used by many people so many people need a payment system with cryptocurrency, and I think cryptocurrency is very helpful for everyone to do business and they will also get a huge benefit by using cryptocurrency so I think cryptocurrency is very helpful to all of us who use crypto
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
cryptocurrencies can help the business grew.Some people in other countries uses cryptocurrencies as mode of payment for their business transactions.It can rapidly increase business transactions among business men which can leads to business grow and eventually economic grew.While making transactions among other people,continue to mined cryptocurrencies and create a group of people who focuses on the digital transactions.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I really have to be honest here,cryptocurrency has helped my business,by helping me to raise more capital in expanding,and I added more commodities,I can say that Cryptocurrency is profiting..
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
I surely belief with increase in price of bitcoin , many investors will enter the race and push the price up more ,  though it is good to have cash in fiat for other project in case if price dump
Activity: 70
Yes it can, however we cannot completely rely on the income coming from bitcoin. There has to be alternate sources
Activity: 100
Yest I believe it will help business to improve and develop rapidly and many organizations have understand that too because today there is a trend among many organizations to merge there businesses with a crypto related decentralized ecosystem and many companies focuses on making there core business to rely upon blockchain based systems to do transaction using cryptocurrencies for better security and convenience as an example : shipping industry - Today there are many ecosystems that has introduced by leading shipping business related companies by focusing on many areas in shipping processes so yeah  Cryptocurrency can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any financial barriers and to attract customers from all over the world
Activity: 145
Crypto can be a great help for our business because we can use it as payment receipt using crypto. So it can be of great help. This is my intention when I earn in crypto currency, I will use it for my online shop and I will also start crypto.

Yes, but sometimes we cannot guarantee of always gaining profit in cryptos because of its unstable price, we maybe getting more profits but there will always be a time that we will also lose some profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
Crypto can be a great help for our business because we can use it as payment receipt using crypto. So it can be of great help. This is my intention when I earn in crypto currency, I will use it for my online shop and I will also start crypto.
Activity: 560
does not help because I do not have a business. but cryptocurrency is very helpful to my economy. I can make money and buy personal items. maybe if I open a new business, I Will use cryptocurrency for payment, because in fact the cryptocurrency can help many things including business.
Activity: 210
The higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses there are to emerge. Bitcoin is a technology that can lead an industry. It can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time. get on.
Bitcoin can be a great help to your business.  you can use what you earn as a capital.  it is very important that you know how to play with it. bitcoin is a great help to everyone.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Cryptocurrency has helped me a lot to grow my business, i have been involved in bitcoin trading for some time and has earned a reasonable amount of money, i have invested that money to grow my business.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Yeah, if your business is related in cryptocurrency like you can accept in cryptocurrency like bitcoin in transaction as payment mode. And also if you can earn cryptocurrency in this job you can support or additional investment in your business.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There’s no doubt that cryptocurrency could help our business because we can earn through bitcoin; thus, we can have funds using bitcoin, this money can make our business better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Of course yes, bitcoin can help the economy of a specific contry so why not businesses? bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to finances, just think about a hassle free transactions you can do with bitcoins. However, establishing bitcoin business rrlatrd is very risky due to volatility of it, you cant control the price and your business progress.

volatility means that the same way you can lose, you can also earn. I'm speaking from the years of experience doing crypto related business, you earn, you lose and that is fine

Definitely it will give you and your business a lot of options and flexibility. When you do business you have to be open to possibilities and integrating crypto is something that gives more than a few opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: