Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 8. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
It all depends on what your business is into, are cryptopreneurs interested in your services. If the business is able to satisfy these demands then i'm sure Crypto could boom your business and vice-versa but as you said in your last statement one example is not enough to justify it so lets not draw conclusions now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Of course, crypto has helped me and with crypto I can open a small business. Like opening snacks and drinks. So with this I will continue this.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
If I was in a retail business I would 100% accept as many crypto as was feasible.   Your opening yourself and your business up to the new monetary system that is forming.  By getting the first mover advantage on your competition you could really grab market share while they stumble and try to figure crypto out. 
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Of course i feel crypto is very helpful for my life.Basically it's highly supported financially also my business is developed based on crypto currency.Really i'm so lucky to connected with crypto platform.Crypto is always helped to increasing my own business.In a word it coming as a blessing i think.              
Activity: 79
until now cryptocurrency hasn't been able to help anything in my business, but cryptocurrency gives me additional income.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Depends on where your business is located, also, on what your business is all about, well without considering those factors, it should clearly help a business with how fast and reliable the transaction can be.
But even if it is located in the place that crypto nowadays is not that usefull or it has special tax or something in future that could be a nice move so if he make it faster, i mean if he "put" any options of crypto in company, he could take advantage of others in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I believe progressively the actual popularity associated with cryptocurrencies because a kind of repayment is going to be good for numerous companies, so that as the actual national infrastructure is made to enable them to size this is the situation much more therefore.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will help businesses grow .
Like in the area of payment .
Cryptocurrency can be used to improve the payment effieciency of busineses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

For my own point of view I think cryptocurrency will probably help online business because of fast and secure transaction. There are also many users now that uses crypto currency than credit card I guess.
Activity: 34
Yea that is amazing to see, but not too unexpected. When you look at the prospect of cryptocurrency for enhancing business in so many ways you would expect that companies who adopt the crypto/blockchain to get a significant spike in efficiency/scale-ability/ profitability etc..but I guess what you don't expect at this point is the compression of the general public to actually identify what it could mean for a company's future when they choose to integrate cyrpto into their business plan. So to see such a positive response at thus stage is great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Of course, it could be simply because bitcoin is an easier payment option without third party. You don't need a financial worker to note all transactions. Bitcoin explorer can provide  records of your financial activities. However, it doesn't provide sender and receiver name except Bitcoin address that you actually manage tho. As long as they are registered in your list, I think it is not really a big deal.
Activity: 112
of course yes, if  bitcoin can you better service then others fiat money, the value of the bitcoin is the matter and it is the way for attraction to all.  so if anyone want to bitcoin for their payment way then profit is theirs. bitcoin also gain opportunity for spread around the world.
Activity: 308
Yes I think it can help a lot. Just in the way you transfer money over sea, it helps a lot, save tons of money for transferring because of the cheap transaction fee. And one more thing that is bitcoin is now very popular all over the world, I think that you can buy/sell bitcoin in any country now
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Well for me i think Yes because cryptocurrency helps a business like trading because. easily transact to the people who wants to buy any online product by paying you bitcoin and it gives them extra profit especially today that bitcoin is improving itself. And known world wide.
Activity: 196
I think that, if ghe bitcoin value will stable in all time there is no problem will happen to all investors and so bitcoin business will get into good place.  so if anyone want to bitcoin for their payment way then profit is theirs. bitcoin also gain opportunity for spread around the world. thanks
Activity: 147
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Cryptocurrency will help publicize the company to the world. Cryptocurrencies evolution  has created a big space for businesses to boom.  Because the crypt sphere is not that large and diverse, most of the businesses  getting established in this sphere are the first of their kind and therefore  receives attention from all players in the  sphere.
Activity: 26
Depends on where your business is located, also, on what your business is all about, well without considering those factors, it should clearly help a business with how fast and reliable the transaction can be.
Activity: 145
Of course, cryptocurrency can help someone's business, especially business that starts with ICO. By running a business with the ICO, it can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency participates in the success of the business project that starts.

Well for me it is depends on what business we are running now if cryptocurrencies are applicable for this. But of we will add crytos in our business then maybe it can help us to add extra income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Of course, cryptocurrency can help someone's business, especially business that starts with ICO. By running a business with the ICO, it can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency participates in the success of the business project that starts.
Activity: 91
It decentralized structure is really helping business , with dent app u can buy recharge card online now
Pages:
Jump to: