Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 5. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will definitely help businesses to grow and even bring about competition. Take for instance you have an online store, and decide to accept payment option of fiat and cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH or any other crypto coin or token. I am very sure your business will attract a more audience and publicity, thereby giving you more customers. People will like the ease of using cryptocurrency. They won't have to bother sending their bitcoins to exchanges as they can use it easily for online shopping.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
depending on which country we live in, because not all countries legalize the use of bitcoin, as for example in my country bitcoin or crypto currency does not help because the government prohibits using bitcoin or altcoin, if it does not follow the government it will be sentenced to prison
copper member
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
Just if your project needs a blockchain technology. If your business doesn't need it, cryptocurrency cannot help
Activity: 136
If I'm private, of course. because with coin cryptocrypt, my business grew. I initially only made a small business like light meals and now I am growing into a credit business, that's all because I joined the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
At this point, I only use bitcoin and ETH to buy the growing altcoin for investment, It is very convenient for trading on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
The higher the value of the cryptocurrency the more emerging businesses, investors and consumer would support which indicates very helpful to businesses and to individuals who are using Bitcoin. Infact, this has been used and proven to uplift status in life.
So far, cryptocurrency always adds to the finances that I have, and I think that really helped the development of my business. bitcoin is a new development, so associating it with the business I run makes it really a good help.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Crypto plays a great role in helping your business to grow.More crypto,the easier and the faster you transact money through your clients.
Activity: 20
The higher the value of the cryptocurrency the more emerging businesses, investors and consumer would support which indicates very helpful to businesses and to individuals who are using Bitcoin. Infact, this has been used and proven to uplift status in life.
Activity: 462
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

I think cryptocurrency are really helpful for one's business. It's a form of another investment anyway only it is on the digital format and not the usual land or physical investments for that matter. But the one thing about cryptocurrency is that it is very volatile so I wouldn't consider it as a long term investment.
Activity: 224
Crypto payment is fully a digital payment and the currency like BTC are globally accepted.So it can help in cross boundaries bussiness.
copper member
Activity: 126
A currency which can help in a business it must have a stable price in the market so that people always take it as a currency and never refuse to take it.For that crypto currency first have to stable its price and it will done when plenty of people start using bitcoin as a medium of exchange and not use it just as a investment market.Then it become very easy for people to use it in their business because it will become familiar to every person.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
for me bitcoin is very helpful for business man, we can see that there are many business man that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrnecies, or token to find the crowdfunding to makes hteir business work 100%, so I think that bitcoin is really heppful for businessman

Investment way that many people want at this time by making big profits from Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrency can be of good help to our businesses or to start a business. Even without using our fiat money in a crypto investment, you can still earn bitcoin and other cryptos by just joining bounties alone specifically signature campaigns or whichever bounties your expertise fits in. If blessed with good luck and the ICO you are participating pays off then that rewards you get from the campaign can help to grow your business or if having none, you can start building your own business.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
for me bitcoin is very helpful for business man, we can see that there are many business man that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrnecies, or token to find the crowdfunding to makes hteir business work 100%, so I think that bitcoin is really heppful for businessman
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
yes, cryptocurrency can help my business all day in the investment field. crypto currency has opened many opportunities for us to increase income in the investment sector that has spread throughout the world.

I don't understand what kind of business did you mean because for me I really confuse what makes cryptos connect with a business that might help with. I think crypto will help us on how to make an Investment Instead of buying useless things, I mean It might discipline each one of us on how to save our money.
well i think on how does it may be as a terms of payment for most of us specially on what country we have been belonging for it may depends too on what kind of business is we can be able to say on how s it can be as much to be possible may ever had to help us though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
yes, cryptocurrency can help my business all day in the investment field. crypto currency has opened many opportunities for us to increase income in the investment sector that has spread throughout the world.

I don't understand what kind of business did you mean because for me I really confuse what makes cryptos connect with a business that might help with. I think crypto will help us on how to make an Investment Instead of buying useless things, I mean It might discipline each one of us on how to save our money.
Activity: 336
Activity: 182
If I want to set up a business and I want to have some capital to invest in business, then I can plan to call for capital and cryptocurrency can help my business capital to do business by calling for investment
Activity: 104
Yes, it has happened, it has made great progress in our economic situation.
Activity: 78
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin procedures really can produce income and funds for an individual. Since it can generate money out of internet methods, it might become a business for a particular entrepreneur. Digital money can be an asset for any people which they can store their budgets in internet.

Bitcoin also possesses different jobs which make crypto more productive in terms of living in every society. People can also invest their money that also  become a business for them.

Bitcoin procedures really a kind of business for anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: