Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 9. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The rewards I received from joining cryptocurrencies helps me a lot with my business. Last time I received my rewards I used it to expand my small business and put it up to grow the business that my wife has started which is selling of beauty products.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
Yes it helps Business especially  for online businesses as we all know that nowadays most of the people are really into online shopping  and since bitcoin well know already and its a digital   it's more easy making transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Use of cryptocurrencies into any business by now will not be profiting big, but to me bitcoin is an advancement and the same into business will surely profit on long term when the usage across the globe increase as more and more people are much active on business associated acceptance.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think the higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses will emerge so that bitcoin can lead the industry sooner or later. This can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time to go up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Cryptocurrency is very help to your business because you can easily transact to the people who wants to avail or purchase by paying you cryptocurrency. Not only to the payment cryptocurrency can help also build a business if you earn money you can use it to start business.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
In my opinion I think crypto currency could help any business because of its popularity and advantages.If any business will engage in crypto more investors are attracted.

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptocurrency could help any business because of it's popularity and advantages. As long as the level of technology increases, Bitcoin is known by many people. It is a part of innovation. actually, We can do Bitcoin as our business. We can play safe in bitcoin by buying and selling of it. You can work with bitcoin even you dont have any kinf of business. You can be richer than any investor in the world through bitcoin. But, you need to exert efforts, time and money on it.
Activity: 119
In my opinion I think crypto currency could help any business because of its popularity and advantages.If any business will engage in crypto more investors are attracted.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
according to me   i  can say definitely it is going to  help since  everything  relates  with each other  it is going to help  to keep  on your business and of course in a  better  condition.
Activity: 131
Well, it depends on what you do. There are different types of business ... so the question is extremely incorrect. For example, if the business is connected with the dollar, then it is unlikely that the crypto currency will help much ... although again, everything can be
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Eventhough I'm not a businessman I can see that crypto currency really helps their business because it gives them extra profit especially today that bitcoin is improving itself, I guess. I think the higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses they are emerge so that bitcoin can lead an industry sooner or later. It can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time to get on.
Activity: 20
Sure, why not? Bitcoin could certainly help your business because it offers your customers one more option to pay you. Customers like options. The more choices you give them for payment, the happier they will be to send you money.

I think that one of the best Cryptocurrencies will do a lot in business. AML BitCoin IS also focused in business industry. It has anti-theft and know your client technology, imagine all the posibilities this coins has. It will be the coin used by almost all industries for their transactions https://amltoken.com/

This isn't bitcoin, it's an altcoin. How secure is it as a storage of wealth long term? Is it vulnerable to takeovers like other altcoins are if a hacker has enough resources to sustain an attack? And what makes it more viable of a solution than bitcoin?
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes.
Actually bitcoin is a really good help to those young businessman to get theit funds to start a business. Bitcoin can be source of initial funds to start a small business.
Activity: 159
Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?
This question is pretty good !
I would like to be allowed to reply as follows:
+ I am not the owner of a business, but I think it will be the general payment method for doing business in the business.
Activity: 34
In my opinion,cryptocurrency can be a help in one's business through the transfer of peer funds or money even for the separation of countries,so that your customers can be around the world through cryptocurrency as a payment medium.What could be another factor when using cryptocurrency in business?
this has a high risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
My opinion is that with the increase  of users of bitcoin/crypto; the business accepting crypto will increase.  Because the business house if wants to remain in the market will have to accept the currency which the public is having for payment.
If the trader will be adamant and not accepting crypto; it will result in failure of business.
Activity: 83
Yes cryptocurrency can helps in business.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
If we don't take into account opportunity to evade taxes, bitcoin can also be extremely useful for the whole retail sphere as by accepting payments in bitcoin vendors can save on 3-4% comission they are curently paying for Visa/Master Card services. Also, crypto is extremely beneficial for raising money, as ICOs currently are under the spotlight.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Of course it can help our business. For example some companies want to raise capital funds to start their companies.
With ICO in cryptocurrency, they can raise enough funds in crypto because they have a good project. It should help them to reach their target quickly.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
In order for crypto currencies to help your business, they need to go a long way to develop for widespread use. Or at least acquire a more convenient infrastructure. At the moment, the crypto currency can help unless your image - to show that you are a progressive business.
Activity: 409
Yes it is, a business using a crypto currency has a big help by the bitcoin, and even not  because many people who want to have a business is because of bitcoin. Some people who want to have their own business is granted because of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: