Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 22. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Yes,  actually I have my own business now.  And the capital that I build my business is come from cryptocurrency that I invested. Since I gain that time a big a amount of profits from my investment in cryptocurrency.  I decided to re invest my money again in cryptocurrency and I am very thankful at that time because again my profits grow more and more... So that why I decided to build a business that I call it my own business.
Activity: 82
Without a doubt, Bitcoin joining will expand purchasers paying little mind to in the event that they will spend the bitcoin or fiat. For instance say a shop has a sign that peruses BITCOIN acknowledged here in an expansive sign in the window, being a crypto fan you're captivated and go in to look at it. You might not have BTC on you but rather he's as yet expanded his shot of pitching a thing to you. Reception can build use and not simply through bitcoin coordinate deals.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
certainly with investment in cryiptocurrency we can get additional effort and the results are also quite large. and I usually always invest in choosing long term gan. because my time is too dense but I am very happy to know and invest in the world of cryiptocurrency. hopefully more advanced and recognized by all countries, especially in Indonesia
Activity: 112
yes, ofcourse...   it’s a big opportunaty to build my business high... if i invest to this platform it can be a hugue return for my small business which is really surprizing for me.... hope you are clear....
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
I think we all know that every year the technological progress of the era is not getting backward, I am sure that the future also for this will have an enormous impact on the future business world, it is not impossible that cryptocurrency will become the main digital currency as payment in the future. But there may be one problem that may be very influential, in this case the total supply given each crypto has different values, as well as bitcoin, with a small amount of supply, I think it is natural that bitcoin prices soar high, but it is not impossible it will also be a time bomb itself in the future.
Activity: 14
Cryptocurrency in itself is a business to me since it involves buying and selling. Cryptocurrency can help you raise a huge some of money within the shortest possible time for other businesses. There are banks in my country who are strongly investing into cryptocurrencies and these banks give better interest rates than the rest. So yeah, cryptocurrency can help ones business.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes, bitcoin it really helps me to build a small business from my profit in my investment. I start to join in bitcoin in small amount then it gets profit until its grows, so i decided to build a business for my another income. Bitcoin help me that, now I have two income from my business and one came from my investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very helpful and teach us how to become successful in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Robinhood concept was clear and they utilized this tech in best possible way , other businesses also can get benefit from it , but it also depend on their model of business . bitcoin still have few basic issues like time for a confirmed transaction is much more , sometimes fees is more than a coffee . using crypto for large and international transactions is best utilization as of now , but from day to day shopping it needs to improve more .
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Obviously it can. You can take this as your second job. By the help of crypto currency, you can go on your own goal. You can use your crypto currency in your business of it needs.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Only if you are located into one of those 1st world countries in where the interest for crypto is more than high, that is the only way that you will get more awareness
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Sure. Cryptocurrency could help your business in a sense that it has the potential of making transaction easier in the future
Yes it possible eapecially if the person you are going to transact with is using cryptocurrency too. Cryptocurrency will also help you when it comes to your financial need you can used it to start and develop your business more. You can also accept cryptocurrency payment so that your customer doesnt need to convert it into fiat currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes,  I believe that crypto currency can  help a certain business like plenty of the payment system has been an emerging industry.  I happen to know a guy who made a profit by trading the crypto token of our co-worker in the company where we work and collect certain percentage from the amount of money being transacted from his earnings on his signature campaign bounty.
Activity: 126
Sure. Cryptocurrency could help your business in a sense that it has the potential of making transaction easier in the future
Activity: 163
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Good question ....
It can indeed help in a business.Infact there are still  people to whom has these one shop.it just depends on the perspective and motive of a person.
Activity: 211

I believe it definitely could but here in my country i feel that there are only few people who truly understand what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency i am hoping that in time people will undertand what it is and how it can help them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Crypto business is a thing some one need to be current on news, because any slide mistake of negative words can out, it always affects the market, which is everyone that are into crypto business. By getting the fact it helps the business moving faster.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I think this is very good news that bitcoin being an fabulous investment has always attracted millions of investors including big whales, multinational companies and all big industries but apart from being an investment bitcoin is something more than this and this is very good to hear that now bitcoin is considered as a business and more and more people are indulging into it and robin hood app is example of one such and you said right that we can’t predict the exact future, we have to wait for future to unveil itself.
Activity: 179
yes it helps me I get a lot of help with bitcoin. And I'm benefiting from investing in bitcoin. Actually I had nothing at first, but I have succeeded in working bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think the cryptocurrency business will definitely help. Cryptocurrency is a kind of business. People are benefiting from investing in it. It is helping the business by paying a payment on the business in a business.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If bitcoin will be accepted world wild as a new payment method then it could help businesses in carrying out there transactions online if the price is stable.
Pages:
Jump to: