Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 21. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has hustled ahead and is currently turned into the sixth most circled money on the planet. Cryptocurrency money has altered the way we execute esteem, contribute our investment funds and raise capital with its decentralized advanced money framework. Cryptocurrency has disrupted the way early stage companies raise capital. As an organization, tolerating cryptocurrency installments is winding up progressively proficient, saving money on expenses and bringing speedier settlement. This is how Cryptocurrency helping to do any business.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Yes nowadays more and more people engaging in crypto world i can get some funds from my crypto to start a small business in the real world there are many benefits from crypto just used it wisely.

Some business owners zoomed in on the crypto world, with all of its tokens, ICOs, blockchains, hashes and cryptographic keys. They soon figured out that cryptocurrencies not only have the potential to disrupt entire industries, but can also be a rich source of investment capital for their companies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes it can help business when you earn big in crytocurrency you can used it for your business and putting up a business now a day is so big capital it can help us to make our business bigger by helping us to add some capital in our business. But do not put all your money on your business you can invest other investment so that if your business lose you have something that tou can get money. But do not over used all your earnings in one purpose. You can divide it to different uses. For a wise investor do not invest only in one business or investment, invest in many so that if one lose you have other source of income.
Activity: 25
It is money that has the tendency to grow in leaps and bounds. That doesn't look like bad for business to me. Especially looking at fiat and how it doesn't rise by just sitting down.
Activity: 123
Yes nowadays more and more people engaging in crypto world i can get some funds from my crypto to start a small business in the real world there are many benefits from crypto just used it wisely.

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
For me at list it's my Extra business source, Actually Cryptocurrency also give me business development helpful. Quickly growing profit,save funds and increase money.then I always choose them bitcoin,give us good profit start my Frist business and now running to my life.
Activity: 112
Obviously yes. A lot of people who embraced the advent of cryptocurrency have given testimony about how their economic lives have been transformed. It really help in a lot ways and so i strongly believe that it can help build a great business if one really understands how the cryto world works.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency be a big help for bussinesses. Transaction will easy and faster then. No banks approval for a huge ammount of payment.
Technology is avancing too fast it could be the crypto is a major thing in businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
It will definitely change the payment gateway empire which online and offline shops are using right now. We need more projects like PundiX and they are making a difference in the businesses.
Activity: 40
It definitely can. The blockchain offers powerful infrastructure for companies to run their technology and create entirely new business models in a trusted way without a centralized authority. Blockchain technology is already revolutionizing the way startups create value. The Ethereum platform allows companies to build unstoppable blockchain applications quickly and for free. One example of a company leveraging the Ethereum blockchain is OmiseGO, a payments company that is using blockchain to provide banking services for the world's 2 billion unbanked population.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is a big help for business. It’s easy to use un all kind of transactions. You can transfer it without a bank.
If the business will accept crypto then verification of bank account will void which take time to proccess.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
Cryptocurrency might help business. That's a fact. I believe that if you invest in cryptocurrency, and got a lot of gains. That would be the time that you'll have so many money to open up your own business.

It help to people business improvement. But before use the bitcoin check the price list then invest. Bitcoin price is any time to change. So it not easy to guess. It good future saving. So check the market price every time. If price is increase sell the bitcoin. It good business process. Most of the people learn more information from bitcoin. So people use the bitcoin on time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrency might help business. That's a fact. I believe that if you invest in cryptocurrency, and got a lot of gains. That would be the time that you'll have so many money to open up your own business.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin provides an opportunity for businesses to become industry leaders in their respective fields of business. Think about it... years ago, companies weren't paying attention to Twitter and Instagram. Now, they invest so much in it to help market their products and services. Everyone was using it and they didn't want to be left behind. Everyone will be using virtual currencies in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
I also think that cryptocurrency would help our business as more and more people can transact then if we have a crypto payment system in our business. And also the banks that install pos terminals charge more than 1.5% per transaction but if the owner shift to crypto payments then it will cost only negligible amount to him to convert those bitcoins into cash and also this will make his money grow as bitcoin is volatile and its prices can rise very quickly but most people think the other way round that it's prices can fall pretty quickly so it is a very risky market and they shouldn't accept bitcoins.
Activity: 281
 Bitcoin can be an attraction to your business.It helps to you business to be known since bitcoin is also a famous digital coin and cryptocurrency is the viral at this moment all over the world. When you ride on the popularity of bitcoin or cryptocurrency,your business will also acknowledge by the people.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency will definitely help a business if you do it right, it is said to be the next payment method so if you are about to start to deal or accepting it now, you will have the advantage in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I am a coffee merchant, but bitcoin in my country is not legal yet, I am interested in some coffee cafes that accept payments with bitcoin.

but I think that if I accept bitcoin, it will hampering my business. and I do not want to have any problems with the government.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think we all know that every year the technological progress of the era is not getting backward, I am sure that the future also for this will have an enormous impact on the future business world, it is not impossible that cryptocurrency will become the main digital currency as payment in the future. But there may be one problem that may be very influential, in this case the total supply given each crypto has different values, as well as bitcoin, with a small amount of supply, I think it is natural that bitcoin prices soar high, but it is not impossible it will also be a time bomb itself in the future.

I don't  think so it will be timed bomb in the future,  and it seems your speculating negative effects about bitcoin's capability. The importance that it could provide to a business particular on consumable goods like fast food businesses, it may eliminate hassle and delays on payment methods. That's the only ways bitcoin will help improve a running business,  and yet its still an ongoing debug after all being applied to an existing system of fiat economy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
yes, ofcourse...   it’s a big opportunaty to build my business high... if i invest to this platform it can be a hugue return for my small business which is really surprizing for me.... hope you are clear....
Hope you can take the risk friend, if not then you better not to engaged in crypto. People will always think of gaining high which is not to be put in our mind cause it only lead to us from losing. Definitely, we can't handled our coins effectively when crisis came on just like happening today if we are always thinking like that. Crypto investment is something different from real stocks investment, its prices fluctuate easily and if you can take such challenge it surely give you stress.
Pages:
Jump to: