Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 15. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 10
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

this should be everywhere developing and taught about the importance of bitcoin technology the importance of early education about cryptocurrency in order to become a good business knowledge
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Wow, it will be a very nice thing if Cryptocurrency education is introduced in high schools even in universities, it will help the students in financial stability and educate them more.
Activity: 121
a very courageous decision when teaching about crypto currency in high school because I imagine the students will not focus on their lessons they will be focused on crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
very good for knowledge of teenage children. because now they are all digital and must be adjusted. including in the presence of crypto that they must learn in order to compete when stepping on adult

I think this is a good idea, This could be a big help for the students to learn in school about the crypto rather than in other activities that might get their mind abused at their young age.
Activity: 92
Of course, if you want to learn something high, you need to learn it. This is because the mischief of the Internet is horrific.
Activity: 84
if I think that the knowledge of bitcoin or other altcoin is not a problem to be studied early for junior high school students, because they are prospective successor and developer of bitcoin next.
Activity: 50
I think it is good practice to all high school student, teaching them early is good for them, beside Cryptocurrency is a serious and important subject. The income that will get can help them when their taking college supporting them financially.
Activity: 144
Well I think it should be taught on senior kids and should be taught on ICT subjects I guess so if someone had the idea on what is crytocurrency they will be able to teach it to them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

(sniff)

This is a good sign that New Jersey truly believes in this technology as there young generations are now learning this at their younger age. I hope that here in my country the government officials could be open minded to follow them.

Well I also hope that the schools in our country especially in our region would also include cryptocurrency curriculum to prepare the future generations to the future economy and business. Maybe the board of directors and the owner of that school are cryptocurrency enthusiasts otherwise how will you explain the subjects on the topic crytptocurrency being taught on that school.
Activity: 95

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Thats a good news for cryptocurrency i think this news is the bigining of the adoptions of the governments about crypto currency is going to be soon. I was hoping that it will give a good empact in pur crypto currency world and give a good price of bitcoin soon.
Activity: 378

(sniff)

This is a good sign that New Jersey truly believes in this technology as there young generations are now learning this at their younger age. I hope that here in my country the government officials could be open minded to follow them.
Activity: 107
crypto currency education is very good initiative they  got to know how technology runs on computer in decentralised manner and their economy
Activity: 28
so cool to see mainstream adoption like this Cheesy
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
This could be a very great education that a high school students could ever have because this is a very helpful to every students. However, at the present time this cryptocurrency education I guess is not yet implemented and not yet happen but if and if it would happen then every high school students would become productive.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Activity: 280
As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move. More innovations and development will be expected along the way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
very good for knowledge of teenage children. because now they are all digital and must be adjusted. including in the presence of crypto that they must learn in order to compete when stepping on adult
Activity: 462

Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
Activity: 322
That's cool. directed look to the future and understand that it will be useful to the younger generation. hope someday let us be surprised that in schools there is no such occupational.
Activity: 112
Well that is a good idea. And that is really need to the country who are legally operated in bitcoin.
Because their citizens must have a knowledge about bitcoin. And i think curriculum in high school.about bitcoin is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: