Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 13. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think teaching crypto into high school students is not efficient. Maybe its not the right time. What if theyre going to stop their studies if they'll know how profitable crypto is? What if they'll just want to focus on it. Schooling is the most important above all. Maybe its better if they'll teach it to those who are no too young or like the unschool youth.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

It is a good thing but the focus should be on leching the impact of blockchain on society. If emphasis is led only on earning part, this can affect young minds negatively.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I don't think that, that is the right time to educate students. They might change their minds and don't want to study hard for the reason that bitcoin will help them near future. Maybe their true skills will not be used since bitcoin will do everything. They will be dependent in it.
It is also good because they are now engage un crypto world. They have their choices which line they want to go.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Good news! It garanted the price will rise, at least a little.
Yes true, if bitcoin is widely used and known then it will continue to be popular, and schools are a great way to introduce and can make bitcoin use steadily increasing.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
That is very great because alot of people don't know anything about crypto and Blockchain technology, this will create an avenue for people to learn what crypto is all about.
Activity: 175
I think it's cool that new technologies permeate so fast into the sphere of education. But I think that it's better to pay more attention to blockchain technology
Activity: 196
This news is very surprising, I just found out if the high school teaches Cryptocurrency.
But this will be an interesting learning material.
Surely many students are interested in Cryptocurrency material.
By introducing Crypto from school, Crypto is expected to become a digital currency that has many enthusiasts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Good news for cryptocurrency but i think its too early for high school student. But its fine to introduce cryptocurrency to student. They can understand how cryptocurrency work and they can make profits from it. I hope study about cryptocurrency apply in my country. Its so important at developed country.
That's right. Teaching cryptocurrency in high school is a rush. It's too early. In contrast, if only introducing cryptocurrency, that would be a wise decision. At least this will help students face the future so they know that there is technology like cryptocurrency exist in the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I think it is a good idea to start teaching crypto at high school level if not even earlier. The world is going digital and that includes crypto taking over from fiat and solving some other real world problems like we are beginning to see with the use of smart contracts. Getting them prepared for the future at theat level aint a bad idea. Before now, top ten companies in the world used to be dominated by oil and gas, but now its dominated by companies that are digitally inclined like amazon. Thumbs up to New Jersey.
I think crypto will not take over fiat .. maybe the kids there just learn the technology that crypto used as a digital asset

I hope this also exists in my country .. Cry Embarrassed
Activity: 126
I think progress of cryptocurrency is the level which has to be in fight to achieve the objectives so if crypto in high school because the class and level of age and readiness at this level of identity and readiness are more real.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I think it is a good idea to start teaching crypto at high school level if not even earlier. The world is going digital and that includes crypto taking over from fiat and solving some other real world problems like we are beginning to see with the use of smart contracts. Getting them prepared for the future at theat level aint a bad idea. Before now, top ten companies in the world used to be dominated by oil and gas, but now its dominated by companies that are digitally inclined like amazon. Thumbs up to New Jersey.
Activity: 210
I think this is a good news because we are now a world full of technology. All around us now is running with technology so teaching bitcoin to young people is good. We all know that bitcoin is part of technology and almost everywhere now has internet. They can access bitcoin through internet so this must be an advantages to them because they will learn cryptocurrency early in their life. The school has just a responsibility to maintain the balance of their education.
Activity: 98
As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move.Thats a good news for cryptocurrency i think this news is the bigining of the adoptions of the governments about crypto currency is going to be soon.because they are prospective successor and developer of bitcoin next.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
it will be very progressive.I like that humanity recognizes crypto-currencies and it all leads to the complete progress
Activity: 37
This is what should be incorporated in the curriculum. it will make more sense to learners
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Simply good fellows - there is nothing more to add.
I hope that in my country, too, will begin to give education to the crypto-currencies in the secondary school.
 This is our future and our children.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

In my opinion, I think it is still early for a high school students to learn about bitcoin but not in colleges. It is best if the younger generations are now having interest in cryptocurrency. It is a good move to teach them all about it because in that age, people are so techy and tend to have an open mind regarding to this kind of developmentunlike the older folks. Preparing them about the cryptocurrency will lead to a success of it. They might be our future wisely investors.
Activity: 196
Good news! It garanted the price will rise, at least a little.
Activity: 406
Hopefully there is a course on blockchain in my country. This is not recommended for senior high school in my country because they are not so mature enough. They also always want to spend their money to play games online rather than looking for ways how to earn as much as possible to be able to achieve dreams in the future. Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
If cryptocurrency is taught in high school it should be included in extracurricular activities. So the learners are really interested and there must be guidance so that students stay on the right track.

unfortunately not all countries want to take risks and choose not to recognize bitcoin. In fact, if high school is given a greater understanding of blockchain, then the state does not have to bother with alleged active abuse. the state must recognize that bitcoin can not be eliminated in the framework of future finances and begin equipping its people with education from an early age.
Pages:
Jump to: