Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 12. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
its a good step for educated the young generation about cryptocurrency, they will a new digital asset literate like cryptocurrency. they will make bitcoin being bigger in the future because they prepare everything in youth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Crypto currency is no longer the future, it is the present. The educational system needs to be modernized in accordance with the development of technologies. Introduction to the secondary education system, compulsory study of blockchain and crypto currency is a big step forward, but this step had to be done yesterday.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
I always said that cryptocurrencies are not in their infancy anymore but this might be a bit soon.
Seeing as how governments keep changing their minds about allowing or banning them.
Bitcoin has some years now, and proved to be reliable (more or less) but I think there could be more relevant things to teach them before this.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
Its really good initiative to aware our generation,It will create more users and potential investors in crypto world and more investors results high demand which result prices high.When price go up over all market become stable and existing buyers and sellers take benefit from it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
It can help those who are not financially stable and are putting extra works just to be able to study, but the con part is that a possibility of losing interest at school may lead them when they start to earn from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Good way to keep students prepared for the new era in financial field!

Actually this is really a good step to make the new generation aware about crypto currency. At least they are prepared and knowledgeable for the next trend of crypto currency. For me this will be good but I doubt if all country will follow if ever this will be implemented. We all know that not all country are open minded about crypto currency and not yet adopt bitcoin and some country banned bitcoin.But hopefully they can made some steps to make this proposal happen.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
it is good to have cryptocurrency education in high school. But i must suggest that only a brief introduction of crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability. Therefore their are not yet responsible enough to this and i think teaching of them is only wasting of time.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Good to know. I hope other high schools would incorporate cryptocurrency in the curriculum so that kids can better understand bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They should see the truth for themselves and destroy the stigma that surrounds bitcoins.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
It is a good sign but it is not suitable for high school students. Rather it can be subject of college students. By the way, they have introduced it for the first time. So they deserve congrats.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
This is a very good thing. can introduce teenagers to learn about bitcoin and also blockchain technology. they must be aware in this technological world
Activity: 378
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

In my opinion, it is just right to be starting to teach schools about cryptocurrencies, now that the world is slowly acknowledging the use and the advantages of cryptocurrencies, I think we should involve and open the mind of young people about it. It would be a great help for them, learning about how it works because I believe that cryptocurrency is gonna stay for good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Yes i agree with your statement, in school Blockchain technology course should be available so that students can never be limited to bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. they can able to match blockchain with other application that can easier the work. Do you know Crypto currency is just a one of the application of blockchain, Revolution has yet to come soon. when everything will be run on blockchain even our banks, Records, Voting etc.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
This is a good initiative, nice to teach students about a new technology. This will encourage them to discover new technologies having an impact on the society.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Cryptocurrency is a thing of the future. in the field of accounting and financing, cryptocurrency is the front runner alongside bitcoin. Teaching students as early as highschool about this topic plus financial management, can be an eye opener for students to properly manage theoir assets through wise wealth decisions. Cryptocurrency is the future. no matter how hard we suppress it, knowledge of it will eventually be known. Features of cryptos can benefit many people.
Activity: 910
In principle, I'm not against about this innovation in the school. Students don't need to know all the subtleties of trading in the cryptocurrency market but they can get at least general knowledge. The computer and the Internet as new technologies were also novelties in their time. Therefore, I believe that such new knowledge will not prevent but, perhaps, will help in the future to realize themselves.
Activity: 52
It is a nice initiative to teach students about crypto as they will be able to relate to this.  hope these students also develop similar projects that can help others in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
I think it will only be possible for any countries that accept crypto legally in their country just like venezuela. My countries still oppose it so it wont be possible in the near time.
But I also think high school is still too soon for crypto to be taught as formal education, perhaps in college will be better
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Its really good decision that students know in early age about crypto and make mindset to invest or employ skill in crypto world.More investors more users create more and more demand results price high which will beneficial for all.
One thing is for sure that students from an early age are now beginning to explore unique startup opportunities by breaking conventional business models via the power of blockchain.
Activity: 448
I think with the lesson about the world of cryptocurrency must be very good especially to improve one's economic system in the future so most likely the country will be more advanced after the population can live prosperous and unemployment can be overcome.
Activity: 84
Its really good decision that students know in early age about crypto and make mindset to invest or employ skill in crypto world.More investors more users create more and more demand results price high which will beneficial for all.
Pages:
Jump to: