Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 10. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is really a very constructive decision. With the implementation, young guys will get sufficient time and resource to get the in-depth knowledge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 113
I think that crptocurrency education should be given to people early and help them know more about this market. By that, people can be more sophisticated about cryptocurrency and help this market be better.
Activity: 7
This is a very good news to us cryptonians for the fact that this will greatly affect the market. Future investors learning about how the blockchains works and maybe one of them will be the one to start something to evolve the cryptoworld. This also depends on how it is taught and who is being taught. Now that I think about it I'm a bit worried if they are teaching the students the right things about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

If people will learn about cryptocurrency in earlier stage of their life, then they might be more interested in joining this industry. At young age, they can appreciate and use this opportunity to understand how cryptocurrency is changing our economy and eventually the world. They will be the ones that will benefit from this innovation in the future years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Education is really the key to success. If more people will learn more about blockchain technology, they will understand that bitcoin is pretty far from scams that media tends to say about them. I wish that more people will have the knowledge and familiarity to cryptocurrency because I think it will be useful for the next generation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Last time, I said that cryptocurrency is a subject or a topic that isn't being teach at school and now there is a school that is teaching this subject. And wow, I can't believe that there is. Hopefully next time, more schools will apply this.
Activity: 140
As it takes a long time to be familiar with cryptocurrency, I think it is high time high school students learned about it. Today in this digital world everybody should know about whats coming in the future. Also this education will also help them about global market and proper investment.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
No doubt the education and knowledge to be acquired by the study of bitcoin and cryptocurrency makes it a very profitable and proper thing to do. the concept of cryptocurrency is novel but evermore vast and so to exploit its full potentials, we need to start studying it in schools and doing new research and development on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I've been thinking about school crypto education before and I've seen topics about it. but I think that it's too early for this kind of information while basis education in school cos crypto makes us work online many hours per day and it affects badly on school progress.
Activity: 308
I think that in some universities this subject is taught! But most likely it will be common to study the technology of blockchain than crypto currency in general!
Activity: 476
I think cryptocurrency can be a good educational and very useful for high school, technology and blockchain used by bitcoin can be a very important lesson. not only that in bitcoin also introduces how can benefit from buying and selling bitcoin.
Activity: 198
the disadvantage might be higher than the advantage so i suggest they have to get to certain ages to learn about it
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years..
Activity: 182
It is a good idea actually for the benifits of the youngster to be able to learn at their age is necessary because many people losses their large amount of money without knowledge on what they are doing. And in fact cryptocurrency is the future so why not
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Yes crypto is needed to teach to everybody because by learnin earlier, we will be possible to do the best when we are doingbin the exact trading. Blockchain is future technology, no loss if we will learn this technology.
I don't think that it is advisable to put high school student in that area, maybe we should just consider them in teaching how they are going to save money at their early age, and show them that there are lot of opportunities out there that is why they don't need to be in a hurry that much
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
high school students may not have the capability to adopt the knowledge of cryptocurrencies if they have not learned and digest the logic behind the fiat currencies and market itself.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

I think it is a better idea and also a bad idea. It is a better idea in terms of the high school students will be aware on what is cryptocurrency, who created this money, who will benefit this money, how this digital currency work. They will gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. On the other hand, it bad idea because it is too early especially below 18 years old. I think it is better to teach crypto for those 18 and above to assure that they will understand what this is all about.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

it is very good and very supportive for financial progress in the future.

in addition to the science can also find out the risks of investing from Bitcoin, so when they graduate from high school they will know how to trade Bitcoin and can know support and resistant about Bitcoin Trading.

they will also know the basic stage programming of Blockchain, perhaps later in the day could be the founder of a new coin, just like its Vitalik Butterin.
Yes true, hopefully by being taught bitcoin in in high school then they become active users and can continue to make bitcoin persist for a long time, thing we must believe is bitcoin is transaction system which immediately replace traditional system that is fiat and banks.
I really can not believe bitcoin can replace traditional systems when the government is always annoyed with it, it is still a product that causes too many problems for the government at the present time, replacing fiat and the bank is just a fairy tale, hard to come true. Talk about cryptocurrencies education in high school, school will help to spread bitcoin faster than ever, improve knowledge and bring a look to the future with young people but in return, bitcoin is not suitable for the education system, it makes young people change their thinking about making money and become more dreamy, instead of focusing on the fact, so hopefully the school only explains the basics and does not go too far on this
Activity: 98
Will bitcoin or cryptocurrency be used as a learning material in high school? Maybe that's good because it can introduce bitcoin from the beginning, so many people get the impact then many people can accept and understand bitcoin. Then the last one when everyone has received bitcoin then a country will be able to accept it easily.
Activity: 110
They had kids learning how to build websites when the dot come boom took off and that failed. I think its a good way to try and educate and reach kids with new tech, but high school I think is to early for it.

It is a good idea to teach high school student about cryptocurrency. It will them survive in the real world . They will know the reality than what they imagine right now. Some of them still depending on their parents. Instead of teaching them early childhold development, sex education or playing games online it is best to teach them how to a living in an early age.
Pages:
Jump to: