Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 17. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
   Blockchain technology is rebuilding the world. Crypto money, the product we saw in the window. There are a lot of innovations in the backplane. This technological development is just the beginning. We do not see exactly what Blockchain can do for my life. The coming years will be very moving.
   It is very important that this technology is taught to children. Because our world, these children will build. The reality of Blockchain is now in our lives. The Internet has entered a whole new dimension. New generations have to be educated in this awareness ...
   In many parts of the world, blockchain lessons have begun to be given. In state universities, high schools, even lower levels. Because it's a fact and we should see it...
Activity: 2
I feel this will eventually happen, but probably not in another decade at least.
Activity: 2
Feel like we didn't learn enough about the function of money to begin with while I was in school.

Would have been extremely useful to learn about how money works, and crypto seems to be a crash course in doing so.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I think introducing cryptocurrenfy to upper middle school students is a bad thing and too early for them. as this may disturb their learning activities. they are still teenagers do not have to think about their foku money is just learning science. cryptocurrency should be introduced when they are there to become a college student

teaching them earlier is more beneficial because their minds are still fresh and not corrputed by other bad and negative thoughts. as they grow older they are also becoming a pro when it comes to these crypto currency and as a result of that , they can now be able to invest or trade wisely without having to risk big if ever they enter the crypto business. Teaching crypto should always be anywhere or everywhere in any ages  because all of us have a right to learn it as it could change our lives for the better.

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Education is all about acquiring the skills necessary to become successful in life or at least not end up on the streets.  In the past, people were educated on such tech as farming or blacksmithing, but these skills fell out of popular use as advancements in manufacturing and other technology grew.  We see the same thing happening today as schools have to decide whether they will discontinue teaching cursive to students who predominantly use computers to take notes and communicate. 

Crypto/blockchain is a new tech that will become ubiquitous and I applaud those schools who are seeing the necessity of educating our students now so they can stay competitive and become successful.  Our CTO is only 21 and is largely self-taught in the more advanced blockchain consensus algorithm ecosystem, but not everyone is as driven as he is to go out and find solutions to their own technical challenges, so schools teaching these curricula can offer students opportunities they may not have even realized existed.   
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I think introducing cryptocurrenfy to upper middle school students is a bad thing and too early for them. as this may disturb their learning activities. they are still teenagers do not have to think about their foku money is just learning science. cryptocurrency should be introduced when they are there to become a college student
Activity: 6
If you ask me, I think that block chain technologies should be studied in High school!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.

I dont think it's ever too early to teach about crypto and finances. I mean according to the article the class isnt solely about crypto. Which is good. I think they should focus more on the economic side rather than the science part. Learning to invest in crypto is learning too invest in everything else. So i think this is a good step.
Activity: 364
I think it is a good idea to start bitcoin and crypto education in the high schools because those students who wants to become the students of business studies from their high school they will be able to use their knowledge and interests in the currencies will make them the future investors and bitcoin is hope for every one in the world and soon it will change the monetary system.
Activity: 70
Blockchain will eventually start to deteriorate when there's a better technology feature that can process things in real time. It's okay pretty nice to have for now.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
For me, it is not a good idea to implement because I think high school life for students is very hard because this is the time that they experiencing different situations that make them confused on what path they will go. So if cryptocurrency education being implement, it is better to approve in college because I do believe that this is the stage of student's life where they already matured enough to understand many things like this.

This will have a good and bad impact for the children at that time because it could have become more lazy to seek other knowledge with no easy way to make money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I live in VietNam and my school is teaching about bitcoin and blockchain too. It's very good for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, make them become more popular and trusted.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
wow this is a good news. that way they will understand cryptocurrency early and can make them interested to invest early on. I do not think it's a bad thing to learn to invest since school, so kids will save more because their money will be invested in cryptocurrency. and they will be careful in using money / not wasteful and they also get dedication that making money is not easy.
Activity: 323

For me, it is not a good idea to implement because I think high school life for students is very hard because this is the time that they experiencing different situations that make them confused on what path they will go. So if cryptocurrency education being implement, it is better to approve in college because I do believe that this is the stage of student's life where they already matured enough to understand many things like this.
Activity: 28
I think is too early for high school students involve cryto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
It was a good idea to educate student even in high school, actually I was thinking much in early elementary student. Because I do believe when someone make a knowledge on crypto currencies earlier it would make a big difference in the life and future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

education cryptocurrency in college is needed because with the technology bitcoin use when crisp and when making money transfer process used bitcoin technology is very good and can be a reference for various existing students.
Activity: 490

This will just result in giving these students the idea to invest and trade altcoins. They'll know about bitcoin but when they stumbled upon an article where a person became a millionaire because of crypto, they will surely do the same with no hesitations.
Activity: 196
For me,teaching cryptocurrency in high school is a good idea as long as it is agreeable by the Department of Education.I believe high school students are already old enough to understand what cryptocurrency is, how it works and its advantage and disadvantages. It can be a sort of diversion to the students who spend more time in computer shops playing online games.Instead of playing games,they do cryptocurrency to earn money for their educational expenses and even help their parents to support for living.
Activity: 128
first broached adding cryptography to his Business and Personal Finance class at the start of this school year. A few students had approached BTC in September and October, asking what they knew about bitcoin and other digital coins.
Pages:
Jump to: