Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 20. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 134
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Its  an honor to all students, its a new learning with a great benefits and can give us a good future.  Learning more about crypto can help us to be a good trader in the future and will help as well to spread the good benefits of bitcoin in our present time. 
It was a big opportunity to all student to get access by cryptocurrency because it was really a big help to them to sustain their educational expenses. But I guess it should be in a responsible way because not all high school students has this mindset that can absorb easily new information and can be able to perform it well.

You are certainly correct there traslavin its a big opportunity for those kid to have a secured future if they learn early how cryptocurrency works but it differs if they take all their attention to that subject .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
i think it was great because there no age for bitcoin and also its better to know about crypto if you are teen for your future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0

For me its ideal that early ages could adopt the usage of cryptocurrency inorder that they will become more knowledge in economics.Bitcoin is a good source of extra income and if they will put their heart into it they can be the wealthy  young entrepreneurs in the future.
Activity: 126
This is surprising. But this is certainly a good thing, the students are equipped with knowledge about Cryptocurrency because actually, the science of Cryptocurrency can provide experience about investment, trading, and mining Bitcoin to students.
Once students graduate, then there could be a science that can be applied to seek side income with Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
I think it's a good idea to put cryptocurrency into their school subjects so they can learn new things, new skills and have their mind opened to other possibility and opportunity in their life. Besides, when they finally start to work, they are required to have skills so they could work properly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think It is a very positive step, other schools should also follow. I believe that cryptocurrency is a relatively new technology and it would play a very important role in future, so it is high time it should be taught in schools. As it has got a huge prospect in future, it would help students to build their career in this sector.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
I agree, someday they will be an investor of cryptocurrency, it was good that it was educated to them as early as possible because they can used it for their financial needs and things that need to pay in school. AT a young age they can earn huge money but they must know how to balance their study and bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i think that school teach about economy with bitcoin as their example, because if you teach the students about trading and making money i think it will make worst that student, after the class i think they dont want to study but they start to trading and mining hahahaha
Activity: 31
I think it is too early for high school student to study cryptocurrency. The best time to know it is in college.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Good to see that education is forward thinking but high school is a bit too early. Perhaps the curriculum leader is a crypto investor so it's a good way to keep a steady flow of investors! When they go to university, they should learn it is certain subjects like programming and cryptography
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

It's quite early to teach children about cryptocurrency but according to the article it says "The class, an elective available to juniors and seniors, covers topics like earning money, budgeting, credit cards, taxes, investing, entrepreneurship and how to create a business plan." which covers basic education about economics and it's a pretty good curriculum.

The article also stated that they discussing about blockchain technology applications and it's history which is a valid topic to be discussed. I just think that it would be useless if they discuss bitcoin's profiting process because student's should be interested to learn new information instead of learning just to earn.
Activity: 294
I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, it is very appreciated that someone is taking efforts to build a skilled manpower for the coming era. I remember, Australia has also introduced Blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the primary level kids in their academic curriculum and on the top of that, one school has its own cryptocurrency so that students will understand how it works. I am sure, some of these kids will be leading names in a decentralized era which is about to arrive in the coming decades. It's the time that governments across the globe should take efforts to build manpower considering upcoming changes. I respect those who have this vision.
Activity: 107
Well I think it should be taught on senior kids and should be taught on ICT subjects I guess so if someone had the idea on what is crytocurrency they will be able to teach it to them.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

It sounds great. It's a nice and modern way to spread technology around. We should clone this
Activity: 845
The future of the transaction system will use blockchain so it is a good thing to teach bitcoin at school, with officially taught then the younger generation will be ready to welcome the change.
Activity: 588

Wow! That's very good. They are really gonna be good with crypto activities once they learn that in school. And also, cryptocurrency will rule the future and so teaching kids about it means we're already introducing and preparing them towards the future
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Its  an honor to all students, its a new learning with a great benefits and can give us a good future.  Learning more about crypto can help us to be a good trader in the future and will help as well to spread the good benefits of bitcoin in our present time. 
It was a big opportunity to all student to get access by cryptocurrency because it was really a big help to them to sustain their educational expenses. But I guess it should be in a responsible way because not all high school students has this mindset that can absorb easily new information and can be able to perform it well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Little is believed in this, but if this is in fact true - then this is good, as for some school students it will be interesting and may be useful in the future, when crypto-currencies will be widely used in our daily lives)
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
There are so many more important topics schools need to include in their agenda, crypto is very behind on that line I think!

I disagree. I'm almost sure those "important" topics are already included in the school curriculum. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, being very important topic at the moment is ignored by most schools and that's a pity. Students should be getting ready for the new world in which crypto will play an essential role, no doubt about that. Kudos to the high school in New Jersey for being so up to date.
Pages:
Jump to: