Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 15. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

I have never thought that this great technology is a bubble. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies can make the world of economy better, and I think that many of the altcoins can rise incredibly in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 01, 2018, 07:30:55 PM
Of course it is a bubble.

In normal, traditional markets, whenever you get gains of 10% or more, that is a fantastic thing!
In markets that are on fire, you can push that to 15% to 20% gains.
Once people start getting 30% or more, you know something is wrong and it is unsustainable.

Well, crypto regularly sees 40% plus gains and losses.
During last winter's bull run, there were insane 200% to 300% gains.
The only thing that comes close to this kind of craziness in the past was the dot.com bubble in the 90s.
And that came crashing down in a spectacular way.

But here is where it gets even more interesting: crypto still hasn't seen it's peak yet.
You can expect one or two more bull runs left in it.
But you have to be very careful to exit before everything comes crashing down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 01, 2018, 07:25:44 PM
Cryptocurrency is like a bubble, if it has got the pump, it will increase all coin prices steadily and continue until it reaches a high point. Crypto will continue to survive if the supporters of both participants and investors continue to flow. The one who will kill Crypto is his own community if all the communities leave and no one else resides then the crypto will automatically die.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:18:13 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
As you can see, the crypto market is bleeding for a while. thats why there is a lot of bad news from social media that the cyptocurrency is volatile. In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is the method of payment in the future. Now its just a time to consider the real value of crypto. I believe that in the end of this year the market would recover. The alts is too cheap to buy now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 01, 2018, 06:54:51 PM
In my opinion, electronic money is not a bubble, because nowadays, there are so many people in the electronics market that create a very strong community that can hardly go down.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 01, 2018, 06:16:26 PM
I do not think that this is a bubble, how many years there is a cryptocurrency and also was the same pumping and falling but again and again growing .
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 06:15:23 PM
Cryptocurrency can't be a bubble. With the way things are going, it may last forever.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 01, 2018, 06:11:13 PM
Of course it is both. Because you are referring to it generally and we know for a fact that some digital coins are just pump and dump coins. But there are good coins which I think were stable enough to survive even this unfavorable market that we have now. The changes in the value is somehow very much helpful to those who are day trading because it behaves like a reset so that again and again they could make profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 01, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Yes, in a way, cryptocurrencies are a bubble. But it is really a profitable bubble and this bubble shows the increasing according to supply and demand equilibrium. I think most of the traditional financial world is part of this bubble.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Actually every investment involves risk taking, so does crypto investment. But I strongly disagree with that phrase, crypto is not a bubble. From my own point of view, crypto is still at a tender stage, hence it's normal to see some terrible down trends. My humble opinion.
Activity: 196
October 01, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
I think investment in cryptocurrency will have a awfully high uncertainty, however skilled investors are going to be ready with this condition, as a result of Cryptocracy Technology may be a fully completely different world and that i don't assume it's a balloon lure in any means. one amongst the foremost vital support is that the development of the technology used and also the use of technology on behalf of my personal expertise.
Activity: 616
October 01, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
In general, by its structure, it can be said that bitcoin is really a bubble, because sometimes there is a feeling, because the more bitcoin is pumped up with money, the more people are drawn to it, so I would still call it a bubble, but you can say that about everything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 01, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
Some people always mistake crypto volatility as been a bubble, cryptos is not a bubble, just like every other market, the price goes up and down and it should not been taken to be a bubble to will blast.
Activity: 78
October 01, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
It all depends on your research, because the price is currently bad, but if you collect it now.
Nothing can provide certainty when it will last, but continue to do your own research if you want to invest.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
Well, for me it is similar more likely on the bubble , many times they pumped bitcoin and then falling , but you can see that the bubble repeats and repeats
Activity: 756
October 01, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
in my opinion not only is crypto investment like a bubble, even investing in ordinary shares also has the possibility of a bubble, and I think it's only natural, because all coin prices must have a maximum limit
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 01, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
I think it's a test, not a bubble. Now there are field tests of the banking system of the future. Of course most crypto currency will not reach the final. Venture investments are investments at high risk. Only you can decide to do it or not. I can say for sure that buying a few different coins is better. if you decide to invest.
Activity: 154
October 01, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
yes of course it's a bubble but no one says that thanks to this bubble you can not earn it. Use this feature to the maximum
Activity: 140
October 01, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
it will be very long, our life with you is not enough to see the end of the Crypt. it seems to me that this is from a part of the bubble but definitely worthwhile technology to which one must always look closely
Activity: 420
October 01, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Well, while I can't tell you the price is of course after the new year fell , but not directly fell so lost all the money , I think that is hardly a bubble
Pages:
Jump to: