Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 14. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
i  think  cryptocurrency  is  a  bubble  since  it  is  not  going to be   longer   than  by  the   end   of   this  year  i  would  love  to  exist but  unfortunately i don t think  it  will.
Activity: 109
October 09, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
I admit that crypto space is a bubble. However, it does not scare me. This bubble has just started to inflate, it has a great future. After all, our Universe, too, according to famous physicists, is still expanding.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 08, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
I think so, cruptocurrency is bubble. Actually bubble phenomenon is a historical cycle theory which states that history moves circularly and every historical event will always be repeated again and we as Humans are trapped in a circle of history that seems erratic which makes us not aware that we are actually in a phase of repetition of history that had previously happen. Do you still remember the phenomenon of tulip flower bubble in the Netherlands in the 17th century, at that time tulip flowers were valued extraordinarily high like the current cryptocurrency and Over time, the Dutch people were competing to plant tulips for high profits. so that the tulip flower slowly reached the point of over supply and tulip flowers which were initially highly valued suddenly experienced a sharp decline in value so they had no value at all. The conditions in the 17th century are very relevant to the current inflated cryptocurrency price, where as at this time everyone can make their own cryptocurrency, then one day most likely in the near future they will find a point of over supply that causes the cryptocurrency price bubble to become broke by itself. If a cryptocurrency crash really happens, then the history circle theory proves for the umpteenth time about the truth, and we as economic actors, should be able to take advantage of the continuous historical cycle.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
If any project is not supported by something tangible, then its value is determined only by the interest of buyers. It can be said that it is a bubble. All this applies to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 01:49:44 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I wonder how long this technology will live and how long it will be thought that this is a bubble. Several stages of the fall and rise have already passed, and it would have been a long time ago, if it was a bubble, it would burst.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 08, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency sometimes behaves like a bubble, but it may be part of a strategy for attracting people here due to high volatility.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
There are different opinions. I do not think that it is a bubble. The world changes and money has to be in an electronic format. Paper suits nobody any more
Different choices are really be a bad complication for crypto, that is how coins get lower prices.
Activity: 504
October 07, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
If you look at the current situation in today's market, then we can say that yes it is a bubble and it gradually breaks, I hope everything will change Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Yes Cryptocurrency is a bubble but never burst always remember that. The market is down at this moment and it's normal just like Stock market and forex trading. Cryptocurrency in the next few years will lead us in a parabolic condition. So if you're stable investing monthly on cryptos expect a huge return.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
I don't know if I don't know whether this cryptocurrency is a bubble or not, but I'm sure that crypto can last a long time, investment in crypto is also able to give us more results, for now crypto is down, hopefully it will recover soon
I guess you should know especially if you are investing in crypto.
There is no proof that it's a bubble and there is no guarantee also that if we invest we will make money, we just have to be educated
and invest on what we believe is right.
It's sometime like gamble. Some people think, although there's no guarantee to earn profit when they invest in, they are still believe in their choice. This indicates they are indeed fighting for what they want, even though sometimes the results are not satisfactory.
Activity: 350
October 02, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
no, it is not. cryptocurrency is our future payment, it will be platform which is used by many things
such as, voting, company, payment, and anything. even it doesnt have any collateral behind :}
Activity: 94
October 02, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
There are different opinions. I do not think that it is a bubble. The world changes and money has to be in an electronic format. Paper suits nobody any more
Activity: 532
October 02, 2018, 07:51:29 AM
It seems to me that so many people like to juggle words. They use some terms to be misleading. In reality, there is no difference in how to call a cryptocurrency market. If you call it a bubble, then this will not change anything. Bitcoin will not cease to be a reliable currency from this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
Cryptocurrencies have too small capitalization, therefore they are subject to price manipulation. Unfair players use this and inflate bubbles. When capitalization will growth, everyone will stop counting cryptocurrencies as a bubble.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
i don't think at all, that cryptocurrencies is a bubble, i think it's a valid and useful innovation
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 02, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Yes, exactly, in general meaning crypto currency is a bubble, but this bubble is in early stage and have a lot of potential for growth.
i predict it to be 30x bigger in following 5 years.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 02, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
I don't know if I don't know whether this cryptocurrency is a bubble or not, but I'm sure that crypto can last a long time, investment in crypto is also able to give us more results, for now crypto is down, hopefully it will recover soon
I guess you should know especially if you are investing in crypto.
There is no proof that it's a bubble and there is no guarantee also that if we invest we will make money, we just have to be educated
and invest on what we believe is right.
Activity: 184
October 02, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
I would state that cryptographic money is in part an air pocket. The systems of the crypto showcase are the equivalent concerning some other fiat cash, the cost relies upon the offer and request. The higher the interest - the more development is normal. Something else that digital currencies mostly utilized for getting benefits and not for purchasing products or administrations and this can make it an air pocket since when many individuals begin offering crypto, the cost will be quickly going down consequently bringing misfortunes to late speculators.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

cryptocurrency is a bubble but not all crypto coins. You have to know the options to invest. You will lose money if you invest in bubbles
at least that's called tether which has backed by the dollar to keep its value $1 for each tether. The majority of cryptos are bubble. The market is fully with speculators and so many speculators are trying to generate more and more money through speculating the market. That's the point how crypto is another bubble.
Cryptocurrency not an easy reach for the development of such current bubbled. see developments that continue up and down having a lot of controversy. Indeed for the moment its development increases so rapidly by the abundance of support provided.
Pages:
Jump to: