Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 31. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 07, 2018, 04:05:08 AM
Any investment is a very risky business whether it's a stock of some company or a crypto currency. Especially now against the background of the global economic crisis. And it is not clear how the crowd behave in this situation, they can both sell all available coins and buy everything that comes to their eyes. And at this time it's better to invest in something fundamental, like gold or real estate, that will ultimately help to keep the money safe and even make a profit.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
In the near future, a global cleaning from bad crypto coins is coming and many altcoins will disappear forever, but the most popular, fastest in transactions and with a good product will remain!
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
I can see the comparison to the dotcom boom where everyone was adding .com to their name so they could get on the bandwagon, but there were some winners there too that could have made you a fortune if you stuck it out for the long haul. So my thought is to 100% not invest more than I can lose, and to diversify a bit in different things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 07, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
if the cryptocurrency is considered as a bubble, then I will tell you that it is very durable.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
On crypto-currencies people have not earned badly and continue to earn. Technologies are used more and more. there is no sign that the crypt is a bubble.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Some coins could be called bubbles  since it has  a low number of supply which has a high price then this could turn out for the price to fall when someone will sell low and the demand will lessen.
Activity: 104
September 06, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
Crypto-currency is good for investment. It is a new emerging market with good prospects and opportunities. Advanced technologies are used in crypto-currency. That's why crypto-currency is not a bubble.
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Definitely not. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies develop every day and i believe in 2-3 years it will be much more popular and millions people will use it.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
There are some coin-bubbles. Here I will agree with you. But to say this about the entire crypto sphere would be stupid, because many projects have started their work and show results.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 06, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
I began to think that the crypto currency is a bubble when the price of bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars. It was a crazy rally. This price was greatly exaggerated. Now, in my opinion, prices are at an optimal level for the given time. Hence the grounds to think that this bubble is not.
Activity: 616
September 06, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
Why is it still considered? I can not understand this, because everything in our life can be compared to a bubble, I think this is a very correct comparison, which very soon will really start to swell very much, because the market will only grow.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Many people used to think so. and in some measure it is possible and so to judge. But do not forget that the crypto currency for many brings real profits. And real development is also very important. Which further moves us into a promising future.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, Bubbles usually burst in one night and leave all investors with no money. Cryptocurrencies will die slowly and now we are seeing precisely this process.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

You can equate investment in any industry to a bubble. After all, nothing lasts forever and sooner or later will go bankrupt. I think that the cryptocurrency will be in demand for a very long time. Accordingly, the price of it can grow. But there is a possibility that prices will be reduced artificially.
Activity: 205
September 06, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
I don't think so, crypto has a long journey ahead, it will not vanish quickly, many people and businesses have been using crypto everyday, the more people to use it the more it would survive for long.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
Since the current exchange rate is not stable, crypto-declarations are completely understandable, in addition to the fact that the market always manipulates exchange rates. However, if you enter the market for a long time, then you will realize that this is a very potential market and there is a future, because future cryptothermies will replace fiat currency to become the most famous currency in the world.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 06, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
that's what banksters say but they keep trading...
Activity: 386
September 06, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
That's not really a bubble crash, just a deflation showing a considerable amount of market confidence in a future rise to previous investment prices.
There isn't any crash going on now. The crash may happen soon though, most people are only making money while trying to avoid that crash from beginning.

The market is just falling not crashed. And if you will see it's normal  when the market goes down and we will see soon the Market will recover and we will get profit so buy now while the price drop.
Activity: 189
September 06, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
That's not really a bubble crash, just a deflation showing a considerable amount of market confidence in a future rise to previous investment prices.
There isn't any crash going on now. The crash may happen soon though, most people are only making money while trying to avoid that crash from beginning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 06, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
I do not think that the crypto currency is a bubble, so it will remain alive for a long time until another currency comes to replace it!
Pages:
Jump to: