Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 30. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies are not a bubble or a financial pyramid, but unfortunately they are extremely volatile. This is one of the worst sides of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
Crypto on the market is already too much and most of them do not represent anything, but bitcoin is used in transactions, and to it at the moment there is trust! As soon as the market of altcoys begins to crumble, it inevitably drags along with large coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
I am more than confident that crypto currency is not a "bubble", because firstly, it is supported by a platform, and secondly, many large financial investors invested in the crypto currency.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. This is a new promising technology and we definitely need to invest in it. IMHO
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
Bitcoin and many other crypto currencies are a bubble. But this does not mean that they will disappear, but rather vice versa - they will become permanently fixed in our life and become invisible. We do not pay much attention to Fiat, it simply is and that's all.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
Well I think yes, cryptocurrency is a bubble and it flies and lives as long as we blowing it and beliving in it. And it will burst as soon as we end this.
Activity: 128
September 07, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
Yes, it is a bubble. This bubble is small and do not worry about it will break. You know dotcom and Tulip bubble ? Crypto bubble too.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
When most people and experts talked about the fact that the crypto currency, a huge bubble, which will not live to live until the summer of 2017. As we can see, they were all wrong now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
No, cryptocurrency is not a bubble, because blockchain technologies are one of the best discovery from the last years and it's continue evolving.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
i think so, crypto is pure community power. if no one believes it anymore, it can explode
idk when it will happen, but i hope it wouldnt be
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 07, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
It's just that Cryptocurrency is a new technology that not everyone knows about.I think everyone has a personal opinion about this.
I think that many people already know about crypto, just not all see its prospects and do not understand how blockchain works
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
I think that this is not a bubble for a long time, and it will be difficult to burst the crypto currency. Of course, some coins may fall dramatically in price, some may completely disappear from the market, but the whole of the crypto currency will not disappear, they have already won too much of the audience, and too many earn good money in this sphere.
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
It's just that Cryptocurrency is a new technology that not everyone knows about.I think everyone has a personal opinion about this.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 05:31:30 AM
I don't think Cryptocurrency isn't a bubble.Because there are real mathematical algorithms based on what there are platforms and coins in General.
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
Many people consider the crypto currency to be a bubble. But it seems to me that such an opinion is groundless, because the crypto currency has existed for several years and is actively developing.
Activity: 48
September 07, 2018, 04:34:10 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, but at the moment it is a rather unstable industry. I think it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, because over time I think that cryptocurrencies will become a part of our life, and by that time their price will be much higher.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
Perhaps many believe so. But I'm not exactly! After all, I still think that the crypto currency is the prospect of our future. The virtual world has already subdued us. But as for the virtual currency. It's a matter of time.
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
It very well may be viewed as rise starting today there isn't some colossal esteem attached to it. Indeed you can purchase things with bitcoin, however yet numerous organizations that enable you to do this will trade those bitcoins for fiat and hence they won't glance around bitcoin, they will sort out their costs as indicated by fiat. Which reveals to me that bitocins are not worth that much in the event that it is fixing to fiat intently which is the situation. At that point what is genuine esteem? Well you can consider it and look that for the most part 90% of individuals get it as a speculation. Interest in what? They need more cash out of their cash quick and simple = bubble. also, For now, there is an air pocket, however over the long haul the cryptographic money advertise is as yet worth contributing.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
The value of cryptocurrencies is entirely supported by faith in their value. At the moment I think cryptocurrencies are in the early stages of development. Most people worry when a bubble explodes. But it's actually not what people are worried about.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
I do not believe that the crypto currency is a bubble that was blown away. It seems to me that the crypto currency is a very strong and interesting industry.
Pages:
Jump to: