Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 29. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:07:35 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes cryptocurrency is absolutely a bubble since there are a lot of people today who are losing a huge amount of their investments due to the market that drops so hard.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
September 08, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
The thing is that people are dealing with it, just focusing on the trading part, and not even looking at the real potential of cryptocurrencies, which is focused on technology, and that is an aspect that hasn't been explored that much in my opinion.
Activity: 368
September 08, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
No, I don't think so. Bubbles have nothing inside, crypto, otherwise, has an amazing technological base inside it and absolutely counters sayings that it is a bubble.
this cryptocurrency world has been exsisting for far too long to be called a bubble so younmay be calm about your money
Activity: 368
September 08, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
cryptocurrency is great and i believe in it so i think it is a mistake to call it a bubble especially right now as it is growing
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 08, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
No, I don't think so. Bubbles have nothing inside, crypto, otherwise, has an amazing technological base inside it and absolutely counters sayings that it is a bubble.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
Well at the moment, yes, because there is not yet a single stable currency that would hold steady, and it would have no reason not to fall
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 08, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
How many people, so many opinions ... Personally, I think that the next 2 years of the crypto currency will develop well, and then there will be its evolution into something new and more advanced. My answer goes like this - definitely worth investing, but not all of the money. Invest an amount that is not a pity. And witting with the mind. This will give a good profit in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
Cryptography is not a bubble now. It is necessary to understand that crypto-currencies are not just copies of bitcoin. Some of them are independent innovations. Their creators offer such interpretations of blockchain technology, which to the bitcoin itself is no longer applicable. But the blockchain is the technology of the future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. How long this will last, no one knows, I think at least 5 more years. You should understand one thing that cryptocurrencies are now developing and much will depend on the policies of the countries and on the people who use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
The first cryptocurrency is a bitcoin. It was created in 2009. Passed 9 years since then. If all cryptocurrencies were a bubble, then I would already think ceased to exist long ago.
Personally I will invest further in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 71
September 07, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
I believe cryptocurrencies could get to a point as high as possible and then will stop rising just to drop and stabilize and become more like a normal currency without such volatility.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble.. it’s a new economic boom. Bitcoin is the front runner to a new asset class. It’s the start of a financial revolution. A financial boom. And yes the price is volatile. It rises and falls, skyrockets and sinks. But it continues to go up. It continues to rise because people all around the world are starting to recognize Bitcoin not as a bubble but as a financial boom.
Activity: 49
September 07, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
Eww. I think people keep asking these questions again and again. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are not a complete bubble. Same goes for bitcoin, too. No one can’t tell how long it lasts but i think crypto is still a rising thing of our lives so i don’t think that it’s gonna end
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
I do not consider crypto currency to be fraud. This is a promising new technology for the future. So I decided to study and invest. Cool
Activity: 728
September 07, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
I don't think it's a bubble, and I don't think it'll ever burst. It was not invented immediately to destroy it. These are new technologies that have recently been introduced into our lives.And will live for a very long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 07, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
Crypto is 100% a bubble.

The vast majority of coins don't have real world use cases and speculation makes up a huge part of the market.
On top of that, there is a pattern of reckless spending and trading.
It is absolutely unsustainable.

A lot of people think that the bubble finally popped this year, but actually, craziness has not reached its peak yet.
bubble economies (like the real estate market or the dot.com bubble) reach the trillions of dollars in valuation before they burst.
The last all time we saw the crypto market reach around 600 billion.
Basically, we were only half way there.
Can you even imagine that?
Those crazy high prices of last Dec/Jan were only 40% of their potential.

It's exciting, but on the other hand, unless you get out at the right time, you will see all of your money go to dust.
Activity: 232
September 07, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
Unfortunately, many cryptocurrencies do not really have a real product. Moreover, they not only do not try to create it, they do not even reinforce their value with real assets. This is a bad situation, which should change in the near future.
Activity: 31
September 07, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Maybe some bubble created in some Altcoin. Many coins have solid projects behind them and there value comes from their projects.
Activity: 90
September 07, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
I think that it is a bubble, because right now many coins have a very high value for what is actually used, of course, if we are intelligent as investors we can keep the bubble and create a good ecosystem where we can all win, equally the utility of bitcoin and the rest of cryptos is unquestionable, regardless of price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
It may be so. It may be not. I think that it depends from factor of which very few people are aware, maybe only a few whales are aware of what really is happening now.
Pages:
Jump to: