Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 12. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 12, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
Cryptocurrency technology do not believe in people who call balloons. Most people are pessimistic about developments. I do not find the right to look at the new systems that exist in the world economy. The balloon is not in the market, but there is a crypto market on its way to growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 12, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
A decade ago a news came that the crypto currencies that has been introduced are the biggest bubble and it could burst anytime, some called it a scam or some called it Ponzi scheme and every one was in against of it but then there were very few people who took stand and invested into bitcoin and u won’t believe that they are today’s bitcoin billionaires and we guys are reading their success stories so I think that time and now also, those who are calling crypto a bubble are the morons.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Like the dot-coms, it is inflated, even if it goes higher, then sooner or later the bubble will burst. So with any financial market, especially in which assets are so much inflated.
Activity: 166
October 11, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
How can be considered a bubble that makes a profit? I do not understand this. But about the fact that the cryptocurrency is not stable. And tell me that in our life is now steadily growing and developing. Therefore, the cryptocurrency is the same activity. Just not for everyone.
That bubble thing is not true, the coins would be worth much less if it was an actual bubble.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
it seems like that but there will be no crisis in crypto, I think in the next few years the price will start to increase and stabilize at certain support points
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:25:38 PM
How can be considered a bubble that makes a profit? I do not understand this. But about the fact that the cryptocurrency is not stable. And tell me that in our life is now steadily growing and developing. Therefore, the cryptocurrency is the same activity. Just not for everyone.
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, it can not burst. But here is die well. Only one thing that saves her is capital. Therefore, in the negative the creators will never leave.
Activity: 182
October 11, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
some project are in a bubble and the others are not try to know where you invest and evaluate well your investment good luck anyways in your investments my brother and have a good day Smiley
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:09:16 PM
In order to prevent such thoughts about the world of crypto. I would have spent the time to study Cry Cry Cry Cry
If the person is not interested in this style , make him to study the cryptocurrency is practically not possible. So he will continue to think that this is a bubble and maybe in a few years is right. But I believe that all will be well. Wink
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
I do not argue that for many cryptocurrency is not in line with something serious. But how many people have so many opinions. For example, I do not think so. Because virtual money will soon be as valuable as cash.
October 11, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
In order to prevent such thoughts about the world of crypto. I would have spent the time to study Cry Cry Cry Cry
October 11, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
None of experts, who understand blockchain and cryptocurrency could say that it is a bubble. In the same time, there are a lot of fake experts, who want to withdraw attention back to the traditional financial system, but it does not seem to be working.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 11, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Every business is a bublle, even Facebook, because it depend on external factor: amount of users. The same is with cryptocurrencies - the more people need it, the higher the price. Even our lives are bubbles. Think about it!
Activity: 420
October 11, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

Every time in history when people see something that they do not understand they keep calling it bubble. Even money was considered a bubble several centuries ago, so you should not think about it and start thinking about how to earn money using it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
October 11, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

I strongly disagree. The cryptocurrency market is not just a mere bubble. Bubble do not last so long therefore I conclude that if crypto is just a bubble it burst a long time ago and do not stays until now. That is what I believed. And also cryptocurrency is worthy especially that the bull is coming.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
Personally, I do not think about this issue at all. The main thing for me is that the crypto market offers useful technologies to the digital society and continues to grow steadily. Therefore, I continue to believe in the excellent prospects of the modern crypto market. Of course, prices may fall from time to time, but in any case it is developing steadily.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 10, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency can be called a bubble. Cryptocurrency has a significant difference from empty projects - this is the blockchain technology.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
cryptocurrencies can be bubbles. the blockchain technology is not! therefore it is here to stay
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
The bank is also a bubble. Takes money on deposit from one person and gives credit to another. Everything that we are told about the gold and currency reserves is all a lie. Yes, there is a certain amount of cash. But this is nothing more than paper. A safe with billions is a fantasy for Hollywood movies.
Activity: 336
October 10, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
I believe that cryptography is not exactly a bubble. I think that cryptocurrencies will continue to evolve and grow in the future. This process cannot be stopped, too many large investors have entered the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: