Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 11. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
One might argue that the valuations of Bitcoin and Ethereum are not bubbles but that the bubble is represented by the flurry of new cryptocurrencies, each trying to attract a wave of buyers that hope to get in on the next big thing. In that sense, it bears some relation to the dotcom bubble. While Amazon was not a sign of a bubble, Pets.com, which went from IPO to liquidation in 268 days, most certainly was.
Activity: 7
October 15, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
Crypto is not a bubble but is having a bad time
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
No, of course it's not a bubble. if you want to make money in this market, then you need to invest your funds right now in order to earn as much money as possible on the pump
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
I think that crypto isn't a bubble. Many experts think that it is the best way to earn money. To my mind, it is better to choose crypto for the long-term hold.
I think that you need to have a positive attitude towards crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 15, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Almost everything can be called a bubble, for examle gold price can grow like a bubble inflates, also gold price can fall down - bubble deflates. Cryptoccurrency inflated, now it is deflating but nothing stops it from inflating again even more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Value is one thing that can erase the notion of seeing crypt as cryptocurrency bubble. Even if it us a bubble, it is a technology that will surprise a lot of people, because it will last long than anything whatsoever that might have been seen as a bubble.
Activity: 658
October 15, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
No cryptocurrency is not a bubble.we see many countries to legalize crypto-currencies,when the market was in a narrow range and at the time it was a bubble.Today is the wheel works, and it is unlikely it will burst. Develop and invest get!!!!!!
Activity: 126
October 15, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
I think that the bubble exists, but only always when the cryptocurrency falls then it certainly comes back and spits its top
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
To be honest, we can say that any system today is really very, very similar to a bubble, because in general this is the case, as we constantly see how quickly the bubble of the financial sector inflates and a crisis occurs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 15, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
Some economists try to spread the idea that crypto currencies are balloons. It turned out the money first real road to crypto currency exchange perspectives with realistic path to follow is century since. The only thing that doesn't change is change itself. That's why people who think that crypto money is balloon must change their minds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
Public opinion towards Cryptocurrencies has always been divided. However, with the new surge in the market, opinions have become even more polarized. A number of market observers are right in noting that Cryptocurrencies are exhibiting bubble-like behavior. For Bitcoin, which isn’t backed by a central bank or doesn’t have a market regulator, this is particularly true, as its value is purely notional.
Activity: 320
October 15, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Even if it would be a bublle, it is a great investment opportunity that allow people from over the world make safe and anonymous transactions. It has both pros and cons, but governments will never support a bubble, while most of them are ready to use blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
Very often, in a bubble, prices are driven up because people are overly optimistic about an asset; sometimes, it appears that it’s simply a case of people rushing to avoid missing out as valuations keep climbing. Eventually, however, the bubble bursts and those who haven’t already sold up are left with nothing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
Initially, crypto is not a bubble, but many interested parties will turn it into a financial bubble and it seems they are doing quite well ...
Bubbles are noticeable, it would be really messed up if Bitcoin and all the other currencies were just a bubble.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
Initially, crypto is not a bubble, but many interested parties will turn it into a financial bubble and it seems they are doing quite well ...
Activity: 299
October 14, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Crypto is not a bubble, just the same situation was before with the stock market. In the crypto correction is now, it is cyclical, this has happened before. The main thing is to be able to wait.
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
I do not agree that this is a bubble , the market has been growing for 10 years and haven't had a drop this hard to make the panic really I think the market will continue to grow and grow!
Activity: 270
October 13, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
I don't think so. Although cryptocurrency is unstable and high volatility, it will not end like a bubble, maybe in the future cryptocurrency will be regulated and much better than today.
Activity: 307
October 13, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
I completely agree that this is a bubble. But no one says that thanks to this bubble you will not be able to earn a good profit, and even when the situation is negative in the market, they use it a lot and earn money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool

Haha the best answer ever
Pages:
Jump to: