Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 10. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
For this exact purpose, we are in this forum: to tell people about the benefits of crypto and in how many ways you can get involved and benefit from it.
in reality, the cryptocurrency business today has become very popular and more and more people are joining our community. It is a pity that many users have suffered financially because of rash and inappropriate actions. I'm talking about those users of cryptocurrency who invested their money in 2017, and today they have almost lost everything.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:45:30 PM
For this exact purpose, we are in this forum: to tell people about the benefits of crypto and in how many ways you can get involved and benefit from it.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 11, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
That's for sure. I think that soon almost everyone will know about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
Yes it is really freat that people all over the world know about crypto more and more and this is means new money and investments and stable course
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Other than making benefits from it, I think we should also find a way to perfect cryptocurrency so we may finally replace our monetary system and to further make our money free and taxless. We still have a long way to go, but I bet we'll all love this development in the coming years.

Definitely this block chain technology gives as good profit and fast transaction everything. No one believed when it was slowly gearing up and most of them said it will for sure. When it turned skyrocketing last year this was the hot topic across the world.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
I believe that soon cryptocurrencies will be used in many areas. Accordingly, there will also be more people using crypto. And that's where we're going.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 10:32:44 AM
They are quite large now, I think they will spread through Africa and now there are projects open to Muslims, so I think e-money will be successful and widespread.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, electronic money is spreading the world, anyone can own electronic money. And Blockchain technology is accepted by many countries with the benefits it brings. All industries, agriculture is beginning to integrate Blockchain technology. In my opinion, cryptographic money will grow extremely in the future.
We will really soon pay on each platform, for each service with different tokens.  Altcoins can be easily converted into Fiat money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
Crypto currency is interesting to many only for profit, and so around it a lot of noise it will gain popularity and in the future it will become an excellent digital future, everything goes to this.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 07, 2018, 07:28:15 PM
I believe that the main task in the world should be the fight against human ignorance, from this all the problems of our world. A crypto is a phenomenon, like any phenomenon on the planet, each person should at least get acquainted with what it is and after that draw their own conclusions about what to do with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
October 07, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
Already a lot of people and countries know about cryptocurrency. I have many friends who have learned about cryptocurrency thanks to me.But not everyone accepts it as we do. I see it as a great chance to make a lot of money. While my friends laugh enviously behind my back and say they don't believe it
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
Cryptocurrencies quickly spread around the world, but now they are faced with the problem of acceptance of cryptocurrency by States and people. Also a lot of problems remain security.

If they reach the way to apply tax on, adoption will be radical.
Time to time and you will see Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
When you go back previously to the last three years, you can see that the coinmarketcap value at that time is totally low, meaning the popularity of the token or coin in crypto is still few, compared to now that the marketcap value is way more huge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 06, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
Nowadays, the speed of propagation of cryptography is still at the level of no more - the transfer of the benefits of crypto goes from one friend to another friend in words. Slowly but surely. The propagation speed will increase. It depends on the general education of the population of the planet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:22:49 PM
Yes, nowadays cryptocurrency has been known more widely, many countries have used it even though there are some governments that implement strict rules, but of course we hope that cryptocurrency can have a positive impact for all
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Yes indeed that the cryptocurrency is spreading around the globe. It becomes popular and everyone has been aware of the used of it especially those youth. However the challenge for us is to see them to used the cryptocurrency. We must put efforts to push them to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

Other than making benefits from it, I think we should also find a way to perfect cryptocurrency so we may finally replace our monetary system and to further make our money free and taxless. We still have a long way to go, but I bet we'll all love this development in the coming years.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
October 05, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
I don't know how many people I've explained crypto to. I very occasionally post on facebook about it and then I'll get random messages from people about how to invest and get into the market. I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow who wants to get into mining. Hopefully everyone can spread the good word onto at least one other person and then crypto will spread like wildfire Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 20
October 05, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

This is just the beginning, my friend.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Cryptocurrencies are already known almost all over the world, and almost all countries have not banned cryptocurrencies, but still so far cryptocurrencies are very poorly distributed.
Pages:
Jump to: